Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

This Is Not Balanced At All - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Not Balanced At All (329 Views)

This Life Is Not Balanced / BALANCED LIVING: A System Of Making Your Life Better And Effective / 18+ Story:- “she Opened Her Legs And I Balanced Behind Her And Inserted My” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Not Balanced At All by elliotmarshall(m): 8:54am On Jul 30, 2020
When a man has more money, wife becomes a queen but when a woman has more money, husband becomes a houseboy.
Re: This Is Not Balanced At All by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 30, 2020
Life is not balance bro
Re: This Is Not Balanced At All by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 11:26am On Jul 30, 2020
Yes, I agree...Life isn't balanced but
It depends on the nature man and the woman.
There are cases where the man go get money and becomes a tyrant, treating the woman like she's nothing and he starts cheating....There are also cases where the woman is more wealthy than the man but she still respects him and does her duties (Very very rare though)

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Balanced At All by TEAMvido(m): 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2020
you're right ..
that's cuz a man is supposed to be richer than his woman...

(1) (Reply)

World Shoe Expo / drive with uber / Side Chick ...a Crime?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.