Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide (16851 Views)

Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns / New NNPC Charges May Trigger Increase In Petrol Price / Ministerial List May Trigger Another Round Of APC Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by Angelfrost(m): 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2020
IamWonderful:
Is obaseki dreaming of defeat

Nope... He is merely asking that a free and fair election be conducted.

Let the voting public have the sole say in who governs them come September... Is that too much to ask for??!
Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by duwdu: 12:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
seanfer:
What is Obaseki doing in Lagos when he is supposed to be in Edo Campaigning? His Opponent is campaigning everyday and the Incumbent is in lagos moving from one posh hall to the other.
Even if the APC rig the upcoming election, I think the Governor is giving them excuse that they campaigned in all the nooks and crannies of the state which the Governor did not do.
A word is enough for the wise... Lagos will not vote.. Come back and campaign in Edo.

Very well said.

P34c3
Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by GreatGod2020(m): 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
pretydiva:
We say No to election rigging in Edo

is all right..... don't forget this is Nigeria where a third position person they carry first.
Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by nairavsdollars(f): 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
You mean our Supreme Court governor

GreatGod2020:

is all right..... don't forget this is Nigeria where a third position person they carry first.
Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by opribo(m): 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2020
As a matter of fact, Oshiomole is taking it as a do or die matter. He has lost out on everything the only hope for him now is to control the government in Edo state.

I see his desperation. Even the main actor is the election has not done this much.
Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by Indispensable85(m): 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
Lol.... this guy is really a neophyte in Nigeria politics. Oga nothing will happen!

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by zikter(m): 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
Bekool:
The apc knows quite very well that nigerians are not ready yet for any kind of revolution that's why they have the guts to continue to rig elections in nigeria. The governorship elections in kogi and osun states where openly rigged by them and nothing happened, they used the cjn to remove a popular governor in imo state nothing happened they could have also rigged out wike but it seems they thought about the crises it might generate for them and backed off considering that rivers state is the oil capital of nigeria. I don't see any free and fair elections in this edo governorship elections in September it's still the same people that are running things in aso rock and inec obaseki should just be prepared for the very worst.
The two parties are perpetual riggers, in fact pdp is the father and inventor of rigging. APC learnt from them. By the way, both parties will still rig in the election. The highest rigger is the one that will win. Both Obaseki o, POI o, are oiling their rigging machinery as we speak

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2020
When Oshiomhole and his gangs rig the election for you in 2016 what happened.? Everyone knows you didn't defeat Ize-Iyamu in 2016 the election was manipulated in your favor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by Dashmino: 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Media parly in Lagos? Ha, when Edo is not Lagos.

https://www.independent.ng/rigging-edo-poll-may-trigger-tragic-reactions-nationwide-obaseki/
Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by abidem4real: 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/rigging-edo-poll-may-trigger-tragic-reactions-nationwide-obaseki/
Nationwide ko nationwide ni! I believe you came in through rigging system and if you're rigged out, it's still through the same system. Afterall, you guys are birds of a feather that flock together. Same old wine in just new bottles. May God punish you all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by Arokhetah: 1:37pm On Jul 30, 2020
IgboSomalia:
Edo no be Lagos but Obaseki is in Lagos begging instead of campaigning in Edo.
Obaseki knows his supporters are big fools
I tell you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by Tulsaguy: 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
As much as I don't like APC & PDP because they are ONE & d same. It would have been easier to win if Obaseki had played his game of dethroning his rogue godfather oshiomole by buying the criminals who conducted the primary he was disqualified from.

He shouldn't have allowed oshiomole to pocket those guys, they are the bad guys he should have won to himself. This chest beating isn't gonna help, because federal might is mightier than the noise of 30m Edo voters. If na lie ask Fayose & his deputy.

Wike the wicked boy escaped by playing smartly, divided APC rank in Rivers. myraid of litigations & infighting within APC Rivers chapter didn't let them know what to do with Wike. He would have lost to APC but Wike the wicked boy na sharp guy. No emotions in politics, otherwise Omisore should have been lenient with PDP by giving them his support, but my guy collected billions & clean mouth.

Edo is no Lagos Crew would cry foul after the election in Edo because APC will outwit PDP with FEDERAL MIGHT & Obaseki should just be saying his last prayers.

It was 1:0 before because he defeated Oshobaba but yh score board will change to 1:1 after the election.

In politics, you needs the wits & wisdom of a bad ass chess player to stay afloat. Tinubu has that but his greed may finally sink his inglorious ambition which may not see the light of the day because of the aura of thievery around him.

Ambode's case might be better than Obaseki's if PDP don't put their acts together to poke Abuja in the face. Wike & other PDP forces might not be allowed into Edo state by the forces that be during the election

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by Miracle1991: 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
Fragility6:

Another ignorant animal quoting on what he knows nothing about
those types of animals are called PIGS. They are found in the potopoto region of the country. They know nothing except criminalities and chest beating.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by favor914: 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
seanfer:
What is Obaseki doing in Lagos when he is supposed to be in Edo Campaigning? His Opponent is campaigning everyday and the Incumbent is in lagos moving from one posh hall to the other.
Even if the APC rig the upcoming election, I think the Governor is giving them excuse that they campaigned in all the nooks and crannies of the state which the Governor did not do.
A word is enough for the wise... Lagos will not vote.. Come back and campaign in Edo.
I thought pdp goons said Edo is not Lagos? Jokers.
Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by favor914: 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2020
Tulsaguy:
As much as I don't like APC & PDP because they are ONE & d same. It would have been easier to win if Obaseki had played his game of dethroning his rogue godfather oshiomole by buying the criminals who conducted the primary he was disqualified from.

He shouldn't have allowed oshiomole to pocket those guys, they are the bad guys he should have won to himself. This chest beating isn't gonna help, because federal might is mightier than the noise of 30m Edo voters. If na lie ask Fayose & his deputy.

Wike the wicked boy escaped by playing smartly, divided APC rank in Rivers. myraid of litigations & infighting within APC Rivers chapter didn't let them know what to do with Wike. He would have lost to APC but Wike the wicked boy na sharp guy. No emotions in politics, otherwise Omisore should have been lenient with PDP by giving them his support, but my guy collected billions & clean mouth.

Edo is no Lagos Crew would cry foul after the election in Edo because APC will outwit PDP with FEDERAL MIGHT & Obaseki should just be saying his last prayers.

It was 1:0 before because he defeated Oshobaba but yh score board will change to 1:1 after the election.

In politics, you needs the wits & wisdom of a bad ass chess player to stay afloat. Tinubu has that but his greed may finally sink his inglorious ambition which may not see the light of the day because of the aura of thievery around him.

Ambode's case might be better than Obaseki's if PDP don't put their acts together to poke Abuja in the face. Wike & other PDP forces might not be allowed into Edo state by the forces that be during the election

You stole APC’s mandate, and moved to pdp with it, and you don’t expect the election to be rigged? Mumu Obaseki should be aware that there is no honor amongst thieves, even lightning & thunder won’t save him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by GreatGod2020(m): 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
nairavsdollars:
You mean our Supreme Court governor

Something like that...
Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by favor914: 3:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
Angelfrost:

Nope... He is merely asking that a free and fair election be conducted.

Let the voting public have the sole say in who governs them come September... Is that too much to ask for??!
Yes, the same way he was rigged into office, is the same way he will be rigged out, what is good for the goose, is good for the gander.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by Mylove55(f): 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
Sammy07:

What warrant this curse? Did I mentioned you?
You think they care about you?
why will i curse you, I was praying for you, for equating evil obaseki with oshomole.
Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by Angelfrost(m): 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
favor914:
Yes, the same way he was rigged into office, is the same way he will be rigged out, what is good for the goose, is good for the gander.

Okay... Forget Obaseki... What is actually good for Edo people??! Shouldn't they be the judge of that??!
Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by Esosafun(m): 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
This man has already seen defeat... grin cheesy

This Is The Man Of God....The Priest Of The
Most High God, Who Is Going To Defeat This Useless- Ugly -Chimpanzee Called Obaseki...
try geh sense
Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by kooler99: 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
They will rig and nothing will be done. Are Edo state indigenes not Nigerians who are afraid of their own shadows. Instead of them to make a statement and stop godfatherism, they will rather support outsiders to come and maime their citizens.
Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by kolade560: 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
And some senseless pigs are still hailing Osho despite how he shot himself in d leg 4 years back, I swear Nigeria no fit good.
Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by PierreAbutu(m): 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
This man has already seen defeat... grin cheesy

This Is The Man Of God....The Priest Of The
Most High God, Who Is Going To Defeat This Useless- Ugly -Chimpanzee Called Obaseki...

Mr man wake up

Person dey warn you no mean say im dey fear you
Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by oshorstan(f): 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
I will do my best to be honest as I can concerning this matter. I clearly understand the reason for their resignation.

I vividly remember when GGO told us that baba was responsible for the appointments of his commissioners.

I am not surprised about the resignation. it shows GGO has been running a skeleton government.

Obaseki is someone that we have come to love because of his fighting spirit unlike some humanoid Ave who flew at the whistling of a pine. Even if he loses , he has fought well.

Let me shock you!

1. The day Baba Apache committee disqualified GGO , was the same day he was sacked by the court in Abuja

2. The day GGO got his pdp ticket was the same day Pmb sacked him finally. Dates are not farces or mere occurrence but an orchestration of the power from above to make certain things happen at an appropriate time.

Those leaving GGO are the clog in the wheels of Edo state. Good he didn't sack them or dissolve them. it was in a bid to show us that they were the moles that put holes in the soul of the Edo road.

I believe in God , he is full of Justice.
Something serious will happen in this election that will make everyone to shout Hallelujah!

we are watching!
Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by Mejemeje0404: 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
Obaseki stop complaining and get to the field and showcase your achievements and convince people why they must entrusted you with their votes for second term.
Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by SirBunky85(m): 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

Is Obaseki Stylishly asking for help to unleash violence?

This man is already a goner...
don't be suprised pmb May allow wike and co to operate freely as they wish to during the Edo guber polls.an obj would've instigated violence on the d day and thereafter,declare a state of emergency .that way obaseki is removed
Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by egopersonified(f): 6:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
I dey vex for this man seriously
Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by Sanity19: 7:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
Edo people should determine who govern them,the political atrocities that happened in other states were winner emerged through the spill of blood should not be repeat itself in Edo State,INEC should conduct free,fair,credible and acceptable election and let winner emerge through legitimate process.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? / Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi / Action Alliance National Chairman, Rejects Uche Nwosu As Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.