Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Chinese Government To Take Over part of Nigeria If Pending Loan Can't Be Repayed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinese Government To Take Over part of Nigeria If Pending Loan Can't Be Repayed (3790 Views)

Chinese Government Debunks Story On Backing Amaechi’s 2023 Presidency / FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government / 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Government To Take Over part of Nigeria If Pending Loan Can't Be Repayed by MduZA: 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2020
acenazt:
do you know the weight of the word Sovereignty?

scale the word for me
Re: Chinese Government To Take Over part of Nigeria If Pending Loan Can't Be Repayed by Tunde835(m): 2:47pm On Aug 04, 2020
Antell95:
Imagine China annexing Nigeria! grin grin grin grin

I'll rather be a chinese than continue being Nigerian, please they should come n take over everything
U dont know wat u ar sayin
Re: Chinese Government To Take Over part of Nigeria If Pending Loan Can't Be Repayed by Tunde835(m): 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2020
BlackfireX:
grin

China should start her colonization from Lagos to Ondo, but please stay away from Oyo state, we didn't vote for this colossal chaos.

By the time buhari you all shouted everyone down that didn't agree with , is through with Nigeria , (tibushi) will be our case...

Sophisticated morons blinded by hate , and myopism.

The igbos were right about this govt, they rejected wholeheartedly
U dey Sick Which Lagos Or Ondo
Re: Chinese Government To Take Over part of Nigeria If Pending Loan Can't Be Repayed by BlackfireX: 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2020
Tunde835:
U dey Sick Which Lagos Or Ondo

Awon iya e , ati baba e SICK.
Re: Chinese Government To Take Over part of Nigeria If Pending Loan Can't Be Repayed by Tunde835(m): 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2020
BlackfireX:

Awon iya e , ati baba e SICK.
Guy now, whats wit d insults i didnt really meant wat i said
Re: Chinese Government To Take Over part of Nigeria If Pending Loan Can't Be Repayed by BlackfireX: 7:17am On Aug 05, 2020
Tunde835:
Guy now, whats wit d insults i didnt really meant wat i said

Ma binu
Re: Chinese Government To Take Over part of Nigeria If Pending Loan Can't Be Repayed by promotervickky(m): 7:31am On Aug 05, 2020
Benbellamor:
Zambia has been re colonised now. Their Airports. Telecoms. Power Electricity taken over. As they defaulted
Now they have stable electricity
Only that some workers work for months without seeing their families
Signpost written in Chinese
Some supermarkets don't allow Zambias because Zambians are classified as "foreigners in their own country"

Nigeria is not Zambia

We have many StrongHead like myself grin
Re: Chinese Government To Take Over part of Nigeria If Pending Loan Can't Be Repayed by jude79(m): 8:28am On Aug 05, 2020
Rossikki:

So a 24 year old Youtube vlogger is your source?

And you will say you went to school and are educated.

Useless.

Oh!! Sorry he should have brought a 1 million years old blogger before you believe him, nonsense.
Re: Chinese Government To Take Over part of Nigeria If Pending Loan Can't Be Repayed by vikithor(m): 9:08am On Aug 05, 2020
marveangel:
Where is righteousness88 abi 89 what spiritual quote do you have for this development
The scriptural quotes here is Nigeria is going against the word of God by borrowing "you shall lend to nations and shall not borrow". Borrowers has forfeited his right to the lender.
Amaechi is selfish,he wants his name be boldly written in gold that he realized our rail transport system,ignoring the implications of the terms and conditions of the borrowed funds.NASS are even the greater selfish people they are in the know of all these yet sweeps it under carpet only to sound trumpet of 'we want to investigate' when its not favouring their interest.
Borrow and loot,efcc threaten looters and reloot what's recouped.Lootocracy na solo

In other better news,get a driving skill,learn how drive manual or automatic car,also basic vehicle checks,see contacts below for calls or whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov Obaseki Scores Zero (0) at Oshiomhole’s Polling Unit / Obiano Ends IPOB Monday Stay-at-home Blight On Anambra People / Heavily Armed Hausa Vigilante Group Invade Anka In Zamfara - Kill Fulani Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.