Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,057 members, 7,953,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

The FG Should Make The Negotiations With Repentant Boko Haram Members Open To Th - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The FG Should Make The Negotiations With Repentant Boko Haram Members Open To Th (262 Views)

Negotiate With Repentant Bandits, Yerima Tells Tinubu / 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released / Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The FG Should Make The Negotiations With Repentant Boko Haram Members Open To Th by Bodexman(m): 11:15am On Jul 30, 2020
Happy celebrations to our Muslim brothers & sisters.

It is no news that some so called repentant boko haram terrorists are being reintegrated back into the society. These are people known to have killed, maim, raped and rendered many homeless today, while the victims are still mourning their loss.

I for one believe that someone who is being brainwashed to believe that killings is acceptable by Allah and will be rewarded afterlife cannot be easily manipulated by plates of food & chilled drinks together with tailored uniform.

This means there are some things that are being discussed with these guys to make them surrender their arms & killing spree, therefore, I think we should mount pressure on the FG and the army to make the terms of negotiation with the boko haram men open to the public for the sake of the future and security of this nation.

What's your opinion guys.
Re: The FG Should Make The Negotiations With Repentant Boko Haram Members Open To Th by SIRTAYLOR(m): 11:19am On Jul 30, 2020
Re: The FG Should Make The Negotiations With Repentant Boko Haram Members Open To Th by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 30, 2020
I dont blame them , if i was in the military i will kill them and anyone that tries to stop me
Re: The FG Should Make The Negotiations With Repentant Boko Haram Members Open To Th by slimfit1(m): 11:42am On Jul 30, 2020
We should open our prisoners and start again amnesty here does not make sense. No sensible government would provide such solutions. Now everyone would want this approach when they start trouble.
Re: The FG Should Make The Negotiations With Repentant Boko Haram Members Open To Th by Bodexman(m): 9:52am On Jul 31, 2020
kelfree99:
I dont blame them , if i was in the military i will kill them and anyone that tries to stop me

And that's brutal

(1) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Edo Residents Accuses Obaseki / World Bank ‘delays Nigeria’s $1.5bn Loan Over Reforms’ / Who Does It Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.