Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Is There Ever A Right Time To Leave A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Ever A Right Time To Leave A Relationship? (197 Views)

How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? / How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? / No Guy Can Leave A Girl With This Nyash PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Ever A Right Time To Leave A Relationship? by Theladysroom: 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
The other day, I was talking to a childhood friend who just walked out of a four-year relationship. The man she left was her fiancee. Yes, they were planning a wedding. It was during the wedding plans that, according to her, she saw a side of him she couldn’t endure for the rest of her life. She said he was too controlling. He wanted to make all the major decisions about their wedding by himself, which was actually fine with her until he decided to pick her wedding gown too and she flipped.

Considering what she had been through, I found it odd that it took less than their usual misunderstandings for her to leave the relationship.
If you are stuck in a complicated situation, here are a few tips that it might be time to take a walk. https://theladysroom.ng/is-there-ever-a-right-time-to-leave-a-relationship/

Re: Is There Ever A Right Time To Leave A Relationship? by oyegoke58: 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
Immediately you feel there is no vibe again, just move on

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy / Serious Rich White Or Akata Woman For Serious Relationship / A Must Have Bottle In Your Secret Cupboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.