Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,265 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

The Effect Of Nigeria Bad Economy In Marriages And Relationships - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Effect Of Nigeria Bad Economy In Marriages And Relationships (619 Views)

Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? / How To Increase Intimacy In Marriages / DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Effect Of Nigeria Bad Economy In Marriages And Relationships by carpdiemz: 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2020
A lot has been going through my mind lately and I think it’s would be nice to share my take on this subject; with my social observations I noticed recently that there are a lot of single women all of over the states in Nigeria and lots of single mothers too.

Let start with single ladies :

have been on different social media and met a lot of girls on there and I can say it boldly that 90 percent of them are loookg for a guy to settle down with , with my observations about Nigeria men , some actually want to settle down ,but the economy situation can be very frustrating making the men to look like a player to some girls and this same issue has leads to so many baby mamas all around the states in Nigeria and it’s becoming a phenomenon just like the western countries, and I still think 40 percent of all this lies in the effect of bad economy , you can easily advised a man to settle down with little money but my dear yuh not the one that will be there when the struggle starts with more hardship and especially if the woman you get married to does not consider the economy situation and keeps giving birth to more children or don’t want to support .

Feel free to give your own view about this subject thanks
Re: The Effect Of Nigeria Bad Economy In Marriages And Relationships by edoairways: 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
Until empirically proven,these are assertions are invalid
Re: The Effect Of Nigeria Bad Economy In Marriages And Relationships by carpdiemz: 12:01pm On Jul 31, 2020
edoairways:
Until empirically proven,these are assertions are invalid
State the invalid points then
Re: The Effect Of Nigeria Bad Economy In Marriages And Relationships by edoairways: 12:40pm On Jul 31, 2020
carpdiemz:

State the invalid points then
"can say it boldly that 90 percent"
Re: The Effect Of Nigeria Bad Economy In Marriages And Relationships by Hathor5(f): 1:21pm On Jul 31, 2020
carpdiemz:
A lot has been going through my mind lately and I think it’s would be nice to share my take on this subject; with my social observations I noticed recently that there are a lot of single women all of over the states in Nigeria and lots of single mothers too.

Let start with single ladies :

have been on different social media and met a lot of girls on there and I can say it boldly that 90 percent of them are loookg for a guy to settle down with , with my observations about Nigeria men , some actually want to settle down ,but the economy situation can be very frustrating making the men to look like a player to some girls and this same issue has leads to so many baby mamas all around the states in Nigeria and it’s becoming a phenomenon just like the western countries, and I still think 40 percent of all this lies in the effect of bad economy , you can easily advised a man to settle down with little money but my dear yuh not the one that will be there when the struggle starts with more hardship and especially if the woman you get married to does not consider the economy situation and keeps giving birth to more children or don’t want to support .

Feel free to give your own view about this subject thanks

This must be the longest sentence on this forum.
Re: The Effect Of Nigeria Bad Economy In Marriages And Relationships by Jullima(f): 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2020
OP, so, they don’t have money to get married, yet they’re making babies? They don’t want to go into a marriage of poverty but don’t have qualms bringing a child into a world of poverty. That makes a lot of sense.

3 Likes

Re: The Effect Of Nigeria Bad Economy In Marriages And Relationships by eazzzy1(m): 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2020
It will be worse if the economy was good and these men have money, look at countries with good economies, are they all getting married? when you have money to sleep with any girl you want, marriage wouldn’t be your priority.

The reasons why people aren’t getting married any more is because values and culture has been eroded. In the past people had to get married to have sex. Men and women couldn’t even be seen discussing in a private place, no dating or nacking.

Now that sex is free, one less motivation to get married.

1 Like

Re: The Effect Of Nigeria Bad Economy In Marriages And Relationships by Hath0r5(f): 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2020
[s]
Hathor5:

[/s]
Re: The Effect Of Nigeria Bad Economy In Marriages And Relationships by carpdiemz: 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hathor5:

Meaning...?

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Advice And Guidance Needed. / 3 Types Of Men That Won't Succeed In Life / Pete Edochie “I Want Nigerians To Understand That I Only Recognize May Edochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.