Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Pete Edochie “I Want Nigerians To Understand That I Only Recognize May Edochie - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pete Edochie “I Want Nigerians To Understand That I Only Recognize May Edochie (614 Views)

Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work / Family Tree We All Need To Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pete Edochie “I Want Nigerians To Understand That I Only Recognize May Edochie by SAYEDADAMADAMS(m): 11:57am On Apr 30, 2022
Entertainment News
“I want Nigerians to understand that I only recognize May Edochie” Pete Edochie bans Judy Austin from his House
By Tireni Adebayo
Posted on April 28, 2022
Judy poses with yul edochie and pete edochie

Veteran Actor, Pete Edochie has reacted to the controversy trailing his son, Yul Edochie, who recently announced the birth of his new son, birthed by his colleague and actor, Judy Austin, who previously had two kids from another marriage.

Pete Edochie is reportedly disappointed that his son, Yul had a child with someone else, after having four children from the legitimate wife of over 16 years, May.

The Veteran Pete Edochie has now given the new wife an ultimatum, saying: “I want the whole world and Nigerians to understand that as an Igbo man, I never support my son’s actions and as a statesman, I only recognize his first wife, May as the only authenticated wife of my son, the rest is banished from entering my household” noting t[b][/b][b][/b]hat marrying two wives does not confer a manly status on anyone.

Pete Edochie also lamented saying “Right from when Yul was still a child, he never listened to him. “I’m not shocked that he has a son without my knowledge. A child that doesn’t listen to his father ends up cutting his or her life span short.”
YUL Edochie and wife celebrates 17th wedding Anniversary
Yul Edochie and May Edochie

Amidst the reactions that sparked online after Nollywood actor Yul Edochie announced the birth of his son with his side chick turned wife, an old social media post has resurfaced online.

In the post, Yul Edochie recalled how his wife May Edochie had suffered with him despite not having a sustainable job in the earlier stage of their marriage.

Yul Edochie said, irrespective of his financial condition, his wife said she would manage and never frustrated him for one day in the 16 years of their marriage.

He added that they are living happy and different things work for different people.

In his word: I had no sustainable job when I got married. She said she’ll manage. She has never frustrated me for one day. It’s been 16 years of marriage now. We are happy. Different things work for different people.

Re: Pete Edochie “I Want Nigerians To Understand That I Only Recognize May Edochie by Kobojunkie: 12:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
isn't he an actor? Should he be expected to say exactly what his fans want him to say? ... just thinking out loud is all. undecided
Re: Pete Edochie “I Want Nigerians To Understand That I Only Recognize May Edochie by iKingsley(m): 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2022
Yul has failed us! : angry

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie “I Want Nigerians To Understand That I Only Recognize May Edochie by frozen70(f): 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
Enough said,
His father has stood on his ground that he is not in support of such

It's left for him to obey his father or obey himself

So the Judy was already having two kids for another man

Then it's not a big deal for Judy as she is use to disgraceful acts

She only succeeded on bringing Yul into her crazy world

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Skin Itching After Showering / What's The Best 65inch Led Tv To Buy / What Your Biggest Regret On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.