Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Army Reacts To Attack On Zulum Convoy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Reacts To Attack On Zulum Convoy (40759 Views)

Boko Haram: No Fresh Attack On Zulum, Security In Borno – Spokesman / Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy / Boko Haram Attack On Zulum, Proof We’re All Vulnerable -Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Zulum Convoy by OK2NVME: 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2020
Why not just outsource the war on BH to Idris Derby?

That dude is a born warrior with balls not like our own bullies .

1 Like

Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Zulum Convoy by frubben(m): 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2020
Rectors
Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Zulum Convoy by mamaafrik(m): 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
Oga Governor,na to shout for a change inthe Military echelon of the armyoooo,if not you' ll blame yourself las las.
I'm expecting all governors(SS,SE,SE NC) to all be singing the "change the military head " clamour as a song now.
Do anyone notice that The banditry is now heading south ward,Kogi,Niger,Kaduna,Zamfara
All region needs a security network to curb Bandit and Fulani melumelus running down south
North central ,SS,SW,SE,the axe is coming on your doors,get prepared,go get your Voter's card,Oshibajo or Obi must become the president.
I smell WARRRRR!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Zulum Convoy by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:15pm On Jul 30, 2020
The reactors

1 Like

Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Zulum Convoy by EternalBeing: 5:15pm On Jul 30, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Zulum Convoy by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:15pm On Jul 30, 2020
B4 2023 every body go dey beg make Naija break
Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Zulum Convoy by kolade560: 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nothing is right in this country but unfortunately we seem to be coerced to accept it that way.
Where on earth do they pamper terrorists and push them back to the society.
We can't win terrorism with this lackadaisical approach, its a show of shame and hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Zulum Convoy by NightHawke: 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
If NIGER were to annex Katsina, Yobe and Bauchi states. Is this the way Lt. Gen Buratai will lead the army to recover the states under the watch of his Commander in Chief?

Declare all out war on BH and do the needful. Tired of husbands, sons, brothers, cousins, nephews, friends dying for what and whom? Pls can someone inform us what the ranks of the present service chiefs where when Nigerian soldiers went to war in Liberia under IBB

3 Likes

Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Zulum Convoy by GerraMeh74(m): 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
They are reacting because the governor himself is involved, if it was ordinary civilians they would have released statements swiftly denying that such an attack happened, there is no institution as corrupt as the Nigerian Military, playing politics with the lives of our gallant infantry men, the best thing to do if you are a Soldier is to jejely resign and go home to your wife and children, you all should watch the appalling video released by a solider showing the type of food they feed them with.... Disintegration if this entity called Nigeria is the only solution.... Shalom

1 Like

Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Zulum Convoy by Harrisonwo(m): 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
the pride of any sensible nation is the military but over here, our miltary personnel are a big shame to us.

Once a strong force that strikes fear into the heart of other nations turns into a shadow that mere chad is being rated better than.

2 Likes

Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Zulum Convoy by mamaafrik(m): 5:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
Everyone needs to start getting a gun now.
A tornado is coming.
Nigeria need a Strong SE or SS man as the Chief of army and strategic positions inthe war.
You don't use a Mallam soldiers to head Northern operation,he will be soft abd Biase,An igbo man is who should be brought in.

1 Like

Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Zulum Convoy by ifymadu: 5:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
Deal decisively or reintegrate them into society?

1 Like

Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Zulum Convoy by michoim(m): 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
This Sagir Musa has been a liar since 2007/2009 militancy days in the Niger delta. Always saying things to cover up the true situation of things being experienced by the Nigerian military...
Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Zulum Convoy by Royalfurnitures: 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
No one expects them to say anything different from what they said here

Yoir home is incomplete without good quality furniture , that's why we are here for you
Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Zulum Convoy by Karlifate: 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
muykem:
Nigeria will never win this fight with this our approaches.
Right...
The most dangerous battle anyone can face is: self-inflicted battle.

1 Like

Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Zulum Convoy by Afolabimills(m): 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
Useless govt useless army useless supporters terrorist govt

1 Like

Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Zulum Convoy by ifko: 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
No APC politician speak against repentant BH. However, zombies are mute about the clueless ness of their demented messiah.

3 Likes

Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Zulum Convoy by Martini101(m): 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2020
No sane person should take any publication from this government seriously!!!

1 Like

Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Zulum Convoy by Arespect10: 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2020
I have watched many terrorists movies and believed nothing can stop insurgency in that region because its a lucrative business undecided

1 Like

Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Zulum Convoy by godwinusen: 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
GOD IS STRIKING THE NIG ARMY B\COS OF THE INJUSTICE ON ME,I AM A DISMISED SOLDIER, I WAS BITING BY A SNAKE IN MY TENTH WHILE AT MNJTF OPERATION AT BAGA BASE(GABCHARI VILLAGE),B\COS THERE WAS NO ANTI VENOM 4 MY TREATMENT I WAS TAKEN TO AN HERBERLIST HOUSE,I WAS EMBARASS AND DECIDED GOING 4 AWOL FOR 23DAYS TO SAVE MY LIFE,ON RETURNING BACK TO BASE I WAS TRIED, DISMISED AND LOCK IN THE GUARDROOM FOR 4 MONTHS WITHOUT PAY,WHILE IN DEY GUARDROOM A STRANGE INDIVDUAL VISITED ME AND TOLD ME THAT B\COS OF MY JUNGLE JUSTICE GOD WILL CONSUME THE ARMY AND TRUE TO HIS WORD THE BIRHT OF VIOLENT BOKO HARAM STATED 2 MONTHS LATER.THE NIGERIA ARMY HAS OFENDED ME AND THE MUST BE CONSUMED.
Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Zulum Convoy by Trustme2(m): 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
mamaafrik:
Everyone needs to start getting a gun now.
A tornado is coming.
Nigeria need a Strong SE or SS man as the Chief of army and strategic positions inthe war.
You don't use a Mallam soldiers to head Northern operation,he will be soft abd Biase,An igbo man is who should be brought in.
With a Mallam as C-in-C? Bro wake up, that'll never happen

1 Like

Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Zulum Convoy by Elineska: 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2020
Trash as usual !!!

1 Like

Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Zulum Convoy by Farki: 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
OK2NVME:
Why not just outsource the war on BH to Idris Derby?

That dude is a born warrior with balls not like our own bullies .

The man is even tired and said he won't send troops into Nigeria anymore.
Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Zulum Convoy by haywhy80: 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2020
Mo3891:
shocked

These people are pigs

Attack on Prof Zulum because he says the truth and love his people

A decade of Boko Haram fight yet zero prosecution or conviction, 2 billion USD annual defence budget unaudited yet attacks keep spreading in Nigeria than poor Chad, Niger

Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Zulum Convoy by Owaincouncil: 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2020
This is the rubbish that Nigeria army will say had it been the governor was killed.
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Zulum Convoy by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Those Generals want to eliminate Zulum because he always speak against their lackadaisical attitude toward insurgents.

They gave BH Intel about his movement and where to ambush him.

Boko Haram are being pampered by our Government.

Failed Generals are in charge.

Tueee!

They are not after the governor . They dint just want him to personally go round the town thereby e posing some hidden truth about the true situation on ground .

If he then bullheadedly decides to continue against their advice, even the president will blame him for killing himself
Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Zulum Convoy by Angeltjazz2017(m): 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
I thought general said they have repent

1 Like

Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Zulum Convoy by israelmao(m): 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
Many may not like me on this forum for most of my opinions or comments but that will never refrain me from telling the truth,as long as service chiefs continue to stay indefinitely there will be no improvement in security it will rather be getting worse,the endless stay of service chiefs most especially Buratai has triggered rivalry and silent mutiny among the ranks and files in the army therefore there is no co-ordinated effort in winning the war against terrorism.In addition to saboteurs there are Boko Haram decoys or spies within the Nigerian Army who spill the beans about every impending move against their members.

3 Likes

Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Zulum Convoy by omooba969(m): 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nigerian Army don turn to chemical wey dey react anyhow. grin

Troops led by weak and clueless genarals. cool

1 Like

Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Zulum Convoy by Dpharisee: 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
Insiders in the Army gave Intel to Boko Haram about his movement, this is how we have lost several troops to internal sabotage possibly from repentant terrorists recruited into the Army as part of reintegration to society. Those 601 that 'graduated' from Gombe will be recruited soon

1 Like

Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Zulum Convoy by Yus2020: 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
if na Niger Delta northern Nigeria Army will flex muscle to oppressed South South and South East people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of How The Yaba Transport Exchange Will Look When Completed / APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose / Oshiomhole's Chief-of-staff, Patrick Obahiagbon Stoned By Angry Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.