Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Pictures Of How The Yaba Transport Exchange Will Look When Completed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of How The Yaba Transport Exchange Will Look When Completed (40780 Views)

Don’t Use The Lagos-calabar Coastal Road When Completed – Murray-bruce Jabs Obi / Charlyboy: Buhari Will Look Like A Saint If Tinubu Or Atiku Becomes President / If Not For Corruption, This Is How So Many States In Nigeria Will Look Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of How The Yaba Transport Exchange Will Look When Completed by Lanrelagboi: 1:37pm On Jun 15, 2021
*[THE FUTURE]* Governor of Lagos State, Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu today commissioned The Yaba Bus Terminal. The Yaba Bus terminal will complement the ONGOING Lagos Rail Mass Transit (LRMT) RED LINE rail infrastructure.

The ONGOING Yaba Train Station which would be integrated with this Yaba Bus terminal to make Yaba a major transport interchange.

The Murtala Muhammed Way, which will be the take-off point for the overpass bridge over the rail lines to take traffic into Ojuelegba Road.

#ForAGreaterLagos

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of How The Yaba Transport Exchange Will Look When Completed by Coldshisha: 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2021
Eko for show

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of How The Yaba Transport Exchange Will Look When Completed by Koralords: 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2021
Lagos is working

39 Likes

Re: Pictures Of How The Yaba Transport Exchange Will Look When Completed by SoNature(m): 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2021
Sanwo-Olu is on a commissioning spree

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of How The Yaba Transport Exchange Will Look When Completed by NGpatriot: 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2021
Sanwo!! Abeg slow down, it's hard to keep pace with this daily commissioning spree.

Na only you waka come?

grin grin

125 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of How The Yaba Transport Exchange Will Look When Completed by PrinceOfLagos: 5:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
He's doing well

But this is not the Lagos of my dream

I drove through Adeniyi Jones yesterday and I almost threw up

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of How The Yaba Transport Exchange Will Look When Completed by Monogamy: 6:04pm On Jun 15, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
He's doing well

Return back to your region, no be by force to stay in Lagos

175 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Pictures Of How The Yaba Transport Exchange Will Look When Completed by Monogamy: 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2021
More Projects and Developments don't purge.

Nice one Gov Sanwo Olu

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of How The Yaba Transport Exchange Will Look When Completed by PrinceOfLagos: 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2021
Monogamy:

Return back to your region, no be by force to stay in Lagos
I am Lagos and Lagos is me.

I am Ibile, What are you?

Set awon funta Jalon terrorist Yoruba wannabe .

95 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of How The Yaba Transport Exchange Will Look When Completed by seunmsg(m): 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
He's doing well

We know you people are always angry. Abeg, make una no go burn am again. Na beg we dey beg una.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of How The Yaba Transport Exchange Will Look When Completed by PrinceOfLagos: 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2021
seunmsg:

We know you people are always angry. Abeg, make una no go burn am again. Na beg we dey beg una.
I knw you won't see the part I said he did well

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of How The Yaba Transport Exchange Will Look When Completed by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:14am On Jun 16, 2021
All the states in Nigeria should infact understudy Lagos State in all departments.

Lagos State : The State of Firsts!

a country within a country!

Meanwhile,
As seen somewhere on cyberspace .......

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of How The Yaba Transport Exchange Will Look When Completed by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:14am On Jun 16, 2021
seunmsg:

Lol cheesy
Na beg u dey beg dem sef!
Na den dem go know say khaki no be leather!
Na inside dat fire Lagosians go bind dem leg trowey any hoodlum inside.
God punish all troublemakers in this Nation, no matter where they are from.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of How The Yaba Transport Exchange Will Look When Completed by chigoziri2403(m): 5:14am On Jun 16, 2021
Good one....... kindly shift focus to Lagos badagry express way.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of How The Yaba Transport Exchange Will Look When Completed by michlins(m): 5:17am On Jun 16, 2021
Lagos is on another level. It should be given a special status to help it reach full potential.

Ministry of Lagos State should be created to cater for the needs of this state.

I know a lot of people will argue with me because of hate and jealousy but you can't stop who God has chosen to bless. You can get envious but it will change nothing

19 Likes

Re: Pictures Of How The Yaba Transport Exchange Will Look When Completed by GboyegaD(m): 5:17am On Jun 16, 2021
Can we finish one project before jumping in the next? The blue line has been under construction for over 12 years without a completion date in sight.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of How The Yaba Transport Exchange Will Look When Completed by optionalY09: 5:18am On Jun 16, 2021
Fashola showed the same picture what are you masturbating about. Had we been in Yoruba Nation you would have long built all the fantastic infrastructures without noise about who initiated it or completed it as it would have been delivered by a working system and not a self gratifying politician

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of How The Yaba Transport Exchange Will Look When Completed by OakConsultNG: 5:22am On Jun 16, 2021
Good to see..

Transport your dreams to the promise land. Talk to us at OakShire Consults to register your Business, Church, NGO and Incorporate your company with the CAC today to get a massive 20% DISCOUNT!

Change of Directors and Re-Allotment of shares?

Check our signature and page for more details.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of How The Yaba Transport Exchange Will Look When Completed by laurel03(m): 5:22am On Jun 16, 2021
Eko o ni baje
Ile oduduwa o ni baje.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of How The Yaba Transport Exchange Will Look When Completed by Born2Breed(f): 5:23am On Jun 16, 2021
Ambode,the man with a vision.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of How The Yaba Transport Exchange Will Look When Completed by princemillla(m): 5:25am On Jun 16, 2021
GboyegaD:
Can we finish one project before jumping in the next? The blue line has been under construction for over 12 years without a completion date in sight.

Ask ur FG to fulfill her own part

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of How The Yaba Transport Exchange Will Look When Completed by Rissimenky: 5:26am On Jun 16, 2021
If Lagos can do all this stuff without seceding from Nigeria, why can't OnItsha?

Why can't Aba?

Or do people in Lagos have two heads or what?

Instead of disturbing our peace, these Igbo secessionists should make their state governments account for their stewardship the way they do in Lagos.

In Lagos you DARE NOT be an underperforming governor.

Who born you to underperform?

They will find a way to kick you out even before your term is done.

If you really examine these Lagos projects, you'll see they are not even that costly or capital-intensive.

It's just application of common sense and wisdom to build and provide things that will benefit the population.

Meanwhile go to Onitsha. They still build new roads with open gutters and no sidewalks.

What? You need to be a separate country called Biafra before you can have sense?

Before you can use your sense?

I guess it's Buhari and Fulani people that told you to be Dundee United.

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures Of How The Yaba Transport Exchange Will Look When Completed by Malawian(m): 5:26am On Jun 16, 2021
It's been years I saw Yaba. This Lagos wey I dey enh.
Re: Pictures Of How The Yaba Transport Exchange Will Look When Completed by GboyegaD(m): 5:27am On Jun 16, 2021
princemillla:

Ask ur FG to fulfill her own part

We sabi find justification. The question is why not complete it at least for now and sue FG to fulfill its part?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of How The Yaba Transport Exchange Will Look When Completed by Ubongikouwem: 5:28am On Jun 16, 2021
Is Akwa Ibom State not part of Nigeria?

With huge allocation, one over ripe paw paw has not commissioned a single project in 6years

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting / Ikpeazu Donates Innoson Vehicles To Police In Abia (photos) / Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.