Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) (67794 Views)

Mother Breaks Her Son’s Head Over N50 Meal In Lagos. Graphic Photos / Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) / Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2020
Na dem na awon SARS.
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by Kingberbatov(m): 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2020
[quote author=Joshmodest post=92272245]
A violent man , cut the leg of his wife , and you are here talking about saints , Atrocities , rapture yadda yadda yadda ...
Where are the saints that want to leave , to make this world worse than what it is currently ?
The hope of an unknown world to come that you speak highly of , is the reason we let evil abound on earth , in our petite minds we think the world is meant to be evil and there's a place where good shall abound and we shall reign there ..without doing our little quota to make this world we see and know of its existence better ...

There's nothing wrong with his comment brother,
All these are happening while the holy ghost, the spirit of God is yet to be lifted from this world, what will now happen if it's being lifted up?
Moreover, there's a world to come, The new jerusalem,
Strive to enter there in, not to condemn it cos whatsoever man said will stand against him/her on the judgement day.
Peace be unto you

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by Rutheby(f): 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
Mehn!

For cold food, he did this? I wish he can channel this energy to bandits terrorizing citizens.
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by wiseoneking: 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
Joshmodest:

A violent man , cut the leg of his wife , and you are here talking about saints , Atrocities , rapture yadda yadda yadda ...
Where are the saints that want to leave , to make this world worse than what it is currently ?
The hope of an unknown world to come that you speak highly of , is the reason we let evil abound on earth , in our petite minds we think the world is meant to be evil and there's a place where good shall abound and we shall reign there ..without doing our little quota to make this world we see and know of its existence better ...
I know some people find your comments inspiring and all , but if you must bring religion and prayers into everything ...restrict your unintelligent comments to the religion section or better still open a church in your corridor ..
Peace !
Nope, you are wrong. You are the one with a very UNINTELLIGENT COMMENTS HETE. You learn how to mind your own biz. I personally dosen't see why you are upset with his post. You can post your so called intelligent post without quoting him. By the way, I strongly believe in Rapture, it is real. You dont need to believe though
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2020
Jeeeeez

Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by lomprico(m): 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
am sure he is a sars officer
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
See his face like Daddy Victor...Better go and apologize to your wife before I.G.P give you a call from Abuja.

Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
kestolove95:
Useless man, ND later now him go meet the woman to give am toto fvck..if na me, him no go see toto Bleep again, preserve am for another man
Na must na. Na tym en de sweet pass. # reconciliation sex
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by HarunaWest(m): 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
You know what Pricks me in all these?

The Grace of God is still Here and Wickedness and Wicked acts are pouring out in this Fashion..

Then Imagine the sort of Atrocities and Evils that will Invade the world after the Saints are taken away in the Rapture...

We Need the Mercy of God to Survive in these times...

I Need your Help Lord..
False Prophet Spotted.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by GreatGod2020(m): 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
BleedingPen:

https://igberetvnews.com/1359900/police-officer-cuts-wifes-leg-cold-meal-lagos-says-nothing-will-happen-photos/

Devil in human form.....

Men please try to be more mature before marrying a weak vessels.
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by bergs2: 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
“She answered and was about going to get the foods from the dinning when the husband pounced on her with a machete and stick, 'next time when I call you, learn to jump up immediately’...”

Igbere TV and their charge and bail journalism!
Clap for urself.
Who tells this kind of cock and bull story.
You were quick to rush out with half-baked and misleading/one-sided story without proper investigation.
What did the woman do; what did she say;
How did she respond to her husband that warranted that inhumane response from him? Of course, nobody reports that.
The husband was obviously provoked and he was wrong for raising his hands over his wife. But, next time, it is proper to do ur journalism work properly before reporting.
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by Rok01: 7:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
Oh God what is this kind thing! How will an officer of the law commit such atrocity whereas he's suppose to protect the citizen. Well I think he need to be rotten in jail
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by Amdoyin(m): 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
Tallesty1:
Take which kain yeye heart? She should divorce the idiot already.
Hmmmm! Divorce seems not easy as said.

Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
Please my advice to all single men, if u no fit take women shakara, insults n unsubmissiveness better remain single. Marriage no be for everybody because women by default get winci winci for body. Na pet I de pet my woman n endurance I de take follow her.
Bcus anything way happen to her whether she find trouble or not na I Dem go blem. So walking out should be de best solution Incase of altercations

3 Likes

Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by immantoks: 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
People who argue with the animals that always beg for 50 naira should be careful. If an insane,deranged, trigger happy buffon can so heartlessly deal with his wife and mother of children how much worse will he do with a driver that refuses to pay him 50 naira on the high way.I think mental illness is one of the requirements to join Nigeria police force.because I have not seen up to 5 Nigeria police men that are mentally alright.
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2020
Please my advice to all single men, if u no fit take women shakara, insults n unsubmissiveness better remain single. Marriage no be for everybody because women by default get winci winci for body. Na pet I de pet my woman n endurance I de take follow her.
Bcus anything way happen to her whether she find trouble or not na u Dem go blem. So walking out should be de best solution Incase of altercations
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by spiceadole: 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
manuel4real:
I can't imagine myself as woman getting married to a police officer cry

When I was single..I avoided military and paramilitary men,including police.

I wonder how sane women marry them.
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by immantoks: 7:58pm On Jul 30, 2020
bergs2:
“She answered and was about going to get the foods from the dinning when the husband pounced on her with a machete and stick, 'next time when I call you, learn to jump up immediately’...”

Igbere TV and their charge and bail journalism!
Clap for urself.
Who tells this kind of cock and bull story.
You were quick to rush out with half-baked and misleading/one-sided story without proper investigation.
What did the woman do; what did she say;
How did she respond to her husband that warranted that inhumane response from him? Of course, nobody reports that.
The husband was obviously provoked and he was wrong for raising his hands over his wife. But, next time, it is proper to do ur journalism work properly before reporting.

See another potential wife leg breaker. So you are trying to justify the man's action.when your only daughter leg gets broken with cutlass later hope you will say same thing. Ewure ewu wawa
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 30, 2020
Animal angry
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by Pegi23(f): 7:58pm On Jul 30, 2020
The heart of man is too wicked. I'm in pains on her behalf. What manner of useless being is that man. He need to be lock up or rather still what he did to her should be done to him

Men!!!!I repeat men!!!! Fear them
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by spiceadole: 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2020
No reasonable woman marries a Nigerian policeman.
The women who are wives of policemen have mental problems ..same as their husbands..only in different degrees.

The woman head no correct!

Both of them suit each other
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by spiceadole: 8:01pm On Jul 30, 2020
bizzibodi:
How can a sane woman marry a naija policeman.

God bless you!
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by leonard509(m): 8:01pm On Jul 30, 2020
Joshmodest:

I know some people find your comments inspiring and all , but if you must bring religion and prayers into everything ...restrict your unintelligent comments to the religion section or better still open a church in your corridor ..
Peace !
well said

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2020
Not to justify violence of any kind or on any person or group of people, but why on Earth would a wife serve her husband cold food like a dog?(assuming the cold food story is true). It's not the cold food per se but the perceived insult if being treated with disdain ( which I believe stems from an underlying quarrel or animosity) that I think resulted in the attack. Bottom line is that we have not yet heard the whole truth from the lopsided report. Cold food? Haba!
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by foreshore(m): 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2020
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by favour32(m): 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2020
Joshmodest:

Peace !
Dat man dey pray everyday make bad thing dey happen because na low budget inspirational speaker for some people grin

4 Likes

Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
angry ah sorry
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by Fulks217: 8:08pm On Jul 30, 2020
Too bad
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
Hahahaha
I have learned to never complain about foods, I can cook, i love to cook. And we Should teach our children to always be grateful or to learn to cook for themselves.

sirblend:
Personally I detest people who love selectiing food.
All those people who complain of no salt, my meal is too cold, no pepper etc. I hate you all.
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by Goldp5988(f): 8:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
Tallesty1:
Take which kain yeye heart? She should divorce the idiot already.

Coming from you, I agree totally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife / Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos / 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.