Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) (67947 Views)

Police Inspector Cuts Wife’s Hand In Jos Over N20,000 (Graphic) / Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) / Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by lexy2014: 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
Mo3891:
Stress and fustration

Neither
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by LagBae(f): 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2020
kestolove95:
bad guy is different from someone dat batter women

But someone that batters women is called a bad guy na. Abi what would you call him, a good guy?
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2020
SeriouslySense:
May be you know the specifics of the law, the book and the section, you could throw some light and educate us, so, we can have a point of reference.

Oga theres nothing to quote.

It isn't legal to beat women in Nigeria.

Rest the matter.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by Yankee101: 10:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ordinary robbers you no fit face, na your wife you wan do macho for
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2020
Jajja
PrecisionFx:

Oga theres nothing to quote.

It isn't legal to beat women in Nigeria.

Rest the matter.
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by Chochovini: 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2020
sirblend:
Personally I detest people who love selectiing food.
All those people who complain of no salt, my meal is too cold, no pepper etc. I hate you all.
. YORUBA Ppl will not like this comment o. Esp as it concern pepper. For an average yoruba person, no pepper no meal will should be eaten including TEA! Lols.
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by ume1000: 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
kestolove95:
Useless man, ND later now him go meet the woman to give am toto fvck..if na me, him no go see toto Bleep again, preserve am for another man
Who your toto help
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by Bestvicky16(f): 11:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
Imagine! this people are living close to my street.
Madam you better leave this cruel man else your family will come for your corpse.
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by earnit1: 11:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
ohhhh
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by Joe4real1988(m): 11:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
kestolove95:
Useless man, ND later now him go meet the woman to give am toto fvck..if na me, him no go see toto Bleep again, preserve am for another man
Another one that sees toto as a national treasure......... Something of no value.....lol
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by earnit1: 11:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by mordred44: 12:00am On Jul 31, 2020
kestolove95:
micro wave
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by Dearlord(m): 12:03am On Jul 31, 2020
Her blood pressure is very low.
Her blood is excellent
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 12:59am On Jul 31, 2020
God no allow police marry my daughter
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by ogelekpomgam(m): 1:55am On Jul 31, 2020
Joshmodest:

A violent man , cut the leg of his wife , and you are here talking about saints , Atrocities , rapture yadda yadda yadda ...
Where are the saints that want to leave , to make this world worse than what it is currently ?
The hope of an unknown world to come that you speak highly of , is the reason we let evil abound on earth , in our petite minds we think the world is meant to be evil and there's a place where good shall abound and we shall reign there ..without doing our little quota to make this world we see and know of its existence better ...
I know some people find your comments inspiring and all , but if you must bring religion and prayers into everything ...restrict your unintelligent comments to the religion section or better still open a church in your corridor ..
Peace !
Oga..why una hate church..come hate God.hmmmm na waooo..be careful ooo.some things have been before you were born.think right oo..live right.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by Yakubu113: 4:34am On Jul 31, 2020
If he can do this to his wife just imagine what he can do to citizens he is suppose to protect Nigerian police should carry out mental check on their personal frequently because it is very dangerous to give a mad gun.
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by Gwagone: 7:09am On Jul 31, 2020
Imustreturn:
Which kind of Nigeria is this?
Giant of Africa lol
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by Jay0079: 7:43am On Jul 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
You know what Pricks me in all these?

The Grace of God is still Here and Wickedness and Wicked acts are pouring out in this Fashion..

Then Imagine the sort of Atrocities and Evils that will Invade the world after the Saints are taken away in the Rapture...

We Need the Mercy of God to S
urvive in these times...

I Need your Help Lord..
You know so little...where are the saints ? in your ecumenism? or carnal doctrines?... Rapture is for the edified beings... stop dreaming... Pharisee in a Nightmare ! ALL THE DEMONS ARE HERE.
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by gracechellar(f): 8:55am On Jul 31, 2020
Flashsporthd:
[/color]According to the Women of Inestimable Values Foundation (WIVF), a non-governmental organisation that fights against marital violence, injustice and violence against women and children, the incident happened Wednesday evening.[color=#770077]
Post their contact pls. These things are getting took much
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by Imustreturn(m): 8:59am On Jul 31, 2020
Gwagone:

Giant of Africa lol
this nah bush of africa
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:02am On Jul 31, 2020
kestolove95:
bad guy is different from someone dat batter women
A wife batterer is a fully evolved bad guy.
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by emwhyz(m): 11:17am On Jul 31, 2020
Joshmodest:

A violent man , cut the leg of his wife , and you are here talking about saints , Atrocities , rapture yadda yadda yadda ...
Where are the saints that want to leave , to make this world worse than what it is currently ?
The hope of an unknown world to come that you speak highly of , is the reason we let evil abound on earth , in our petite minds we think the world is meant to be evil and there's a place where good shall abound and we shall reign there ..without doing our little quota to make this world we see and know of its existence better ...
I know some people find your comments inspiring and all , but if you must bring religion and prayers into everything ...restrict your unintelligent comments to the religion section or better still open a church in your corridor ..
Peace !

The same way you have fair right to hearing and to hold opinion so also he/she. Why don't you just exercise a bit of tolerance without you attacking others. If not you would become the type of person that people refer to as bigot, extremist, religion intolerant person.
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by davillian(m): 11:36am On Jul 31, 2020
Sambai65:
before unko,I saw particular topic on Facebook today where 98% ladies they prefer bad guys than golden gently one,some said bad guy easily forgive than gentle guys,no be una talk am?
You can be a bad boy and not hit a woman........
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by wink2015(m): 11:59am On Jul 31, 2020
IF THIS POLICE MAN CAN DO SUCH A DASTARDLY ACT TO HIS WIFE.

We can only imagine what he will do to a "A BLOODY CIVILIAN" that crosses his part.

He go don KILL MANY NIGERIAN IN THE STREET using his harsh temper plus POLICE FORCE AUTHORITY that he is proud to abuse beyond all imagination.
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by wink2015(m): 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2020
IF THIS POLICE MAN CAN DO SUCH A DASTARDLY ACT TO HIS WIFE.

We can only imagine what he will do to countless number of Nigerians on the streets especially those he might term " BLOODY CIVILIAN"
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2020
Goldp5988:
Sorry woman, take heart.
no..yhe useless man must be punished
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2020
Joshmodest:

Peace !

Gbamsolutely.. You said it all

Righteousness89 is a blind black sheep!!
A young lad without job..
How can a person who should be generating innovations that might change the face of dirty Nigeria has all the time commenting on Front Pages of Nairaland topics?

Is Nairaland paying the slave of the Nazareth god?

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by Longman8: 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2020
Short of words, No comments
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by Goldp5988(f): 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2020
Fourwinds:
no..yhe useless man must be punished

I follow for this one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) / Policemen Shot A Man Inside 4matic 300 In Asaba, Carried Away His Dead Body / El Chapo's Cartel Tortures And Publicly Hangs 2 Rival Gang Members In Mexico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.