Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) (67948 Views)

Police Inspector Cuts Wife’s Hand In Jos Over N20,000 (Graphic) / Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) / Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
Yes, you are right.

Gabe427:
Seriously there are a lot of fustrated men out there
that why I don't argue or incite fight to be on the safe side

but is the lady covering up the man or it just fake news.

I just don't want to hear anothwr headline that she was beaten to death
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by cococandy(f): 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
We aRe stiLl waiTIng to hEar thE otheR side of tHe Story

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
Women are precious, we should learn to handle them with care. Its totally unacceptable to be violent to a women especially a Mother.
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
I Propose New Law and Standard, that elevates a woman, such that no man can ever lay a hand on any Mother, else there would be huge consequences.
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by AlphaStorm: 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
Lets hear from the Husband first.
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
You know what Pricks me in all these?

The Grace of God is still Here and Wickedness and Wicked acts are pouring out in this Fashion..

Then Imagine the sort of Atrocities and Evils that will Invade the world after the Saints are taken away in the Rapture...

We Need the Mercy of God to Survive in these times...

I Need your Help Lord..

Daft post

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
SeriouslySense:
I Propose New Law and Standard, that elevates a woman, such that no man can ever lay a hand on any Mother, else there would be huge consequences.

What nonsense law r u talking about?

Is it legal to lay hands on a woman in nigeria?
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
Better confirm what the guy does for a living. Policemen in Nigeria don't keep beards like this.
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by morris477(m): 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
For better and for worse. Take hrt
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by trenchmonk(m): 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
This guy na SARS official. Let someone try and investigate. Just as I believe 70% of Nigerians will need help if they undergo a psychiatric test so also I believe atleast 90% of the SARS officials are psychotic!

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2020
My dear, i am quite ignorant on the details of the Laws, i must read it to enlighten myself, but if the law is against this i wonder the severity or consequences and it should be applied often.

PrecisionFx:

Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2020
She Could Seek Divorce, that is no way to live, I wonder how the children see this, is violence normalized to them, so they may go out in society and act in violent ways, besides, they need a healthy environemt fot themselves.
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
May violent and abusive People never last in my life.Amen
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
May be you know the specifics of the law, the book and the section, you could throw some light and educate us, so, we can have a point of reference.

PrecisionFx:

Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by Dagger111(m): 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
kestolove95:
Useless man, ND later now him go meet the woman to give am toto fvck..if na me, him no go see toto Bleep again, preserve am for another man

U go sabi f3ck different men at a goal o.
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
Amen, to that, Life is short, we should make the best use of it, bring Joy to the world and to people around us.
sweetilicious:
May violent and abusive People never last in my life.Amen
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by mmadu4: 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
I don't blame the man some women are just useless even when married . A man will go and suffer to make money for the family and then when be returns you serve him cold food to eat ...lazy wife

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
Jajja, the entitled mentality.
mmadu4:
I don't blame the man some women are just useless even when married . A man will go and suffer to make money for the family and then when be returns you serve him cold food to eat ...lazy wife
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by OloshoMan: 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
Thank you for this. That motherfucker needs to be taught a lesson
Joshmodest:

A violent man , cut the leg of his wife , and you are here talking about saints , Atrocities , rapture yadda yadda yadda ...
Where are the saints that want to leave , to make this world worse than what it is currently ?
The hope of an unknown world to come that you speak highly of , is the reason we let evil abound on earth , in our petite minds we think the world is meant to be evil and there's a place where good shall abound and we shall reign there ..without doing our little quota to make this world we see and know of its existence better ...
I know some people find your comments inspiring and all , but if you must bring religion and prayers into everything ...restrict your unintelligent comments to the religion section or better still open a church in your corridor ..
Peace !

3 Likes

Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
I use to stay at home with my relatives, we take care of them, since their parents cannot take care of them, and i dont order them around to cook for me, I accepted they needed their time to live, so i cook for myslef, even when i am tired. Food is not everything, quality relationships is better than foods
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by Joefat: 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
Which kind headline be this self. This should be, husband injured his wife leg.. Haaa. E be thing oi
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 8:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
kestolove95:
Useless man, ND later now him go meet the woman to give am toto fvck..if na me, him no go see toto Bleep again, preserve am for another man
so your usefulness na only toto
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
SeriouslySense:
I use to stay at home with my relatives, we take care of them, since their parents cannot take care of them, and i dont order them around to cook for me, I accepted they needed their time to live, so i cook for myself, even when i am tired. Food is not everything, quality relationships is better than foods
. I value human beings than foods. What about the relationship between the man and hos wife and his children.
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
Men In Africa, are very Lazy and entitled, Sometimes. Lets face the facts, Women work too hard, give her a break
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
I have seen very hard working women, nobody talks about that, and then lazy men take advantage of them, Women need a break too, they need to relax too. Its all about balance, I hope the younger Generation are wiser, and adapting.
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by mozona(m): 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
since the useless man is denying it....

who now inflict that pain on his wife without him taking it up.

police people and lie!
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by Zubydo: 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2020
What's wrong with our Nigeria Police these days
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by Sleekfingers: 9:08pm On Jul 30, 2020
kestolove95:

my only advice is to divorce that animal asap...make the man no go kill her for her children and family
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
Hmm, the curses of the helpless citizens he extorts on a daily basis is following him.

One of them raped a widow yesterday at one axis over face mask.

I always trkl people don't follow police alone to the station, anything can happen.
Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by ledaman: 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
Joshmodest:

A violent man , cut the leg of his wife , and you are here talking about saints , Atrocities , rapture yadda yadda yadda ...
Where are the saints that want to leave , to make this world worse than what it is currently ?
The hope of an unknown world to come that you speak highly of , is the reason we let evil abound on earth , in our petite minds we think the world is meant to be evil and there's a place where good shall abound and we shall reign there ..without doing our little quota to make this world we see and know of its existence better ...
I know some people find your comments inspiring and all , but if you must bring religion and prayers into everything ...restrict your unintelligent comments to the religion section or better still open a church in your corridor ..
Peace !
Av told him on several occasion stupid attention seeker undecided

3 Likes

Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by WizzyVine: 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2020
Joshmodest:

Peace !

Every one on social media is responsible for his posts oga. This man has not committed any crime.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) by lildush(m): 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2020
Mo3891:
Stress and fustration

Na poverty cause all did 1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) / Policemen Shot A Man Inside 4matic 300 In Asaba, Carried Away His Dead Body / El Chapo's Cartel Tortures And Publicly Hangs 2 Rival Gang Members In Mexico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.