Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail (66071 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Adopts A Child Abandoned By The roadside . / Sanwo-Olu Buys Roasted Plantain And Groundut On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) / Ajimobi's Burial: No Social Distancing As People Struggle To Get Food (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by adenigga(m): 10:11am On Jul 31, 2020
Comedian2019:
Those hailing this criminal are the problem of the state.

When you see s thief you shout THIEF!

I concurred!

They are hailing a disastrous godfather to be cum Ex-National Chairman of a disastrous party called All Pandemic Coronavirus (APC).

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by ayo2008: 10:12am On Jul 31, 2020
Pettiness and deception in politics
Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by Daygee1978(m): 10:15am On Jul 31, 2020
grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked The same corn he ate with obaseki when everything is going on well with both of them.... this polithiefcians will never seize to amaze me....

Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by AerialMapper: 10:16am On Jul 31, 2020
What’s a campaign if they don’t buy corn or fry akara by the roadside?

The sad thing is that it works for the gullible youth who then think “ ohhhh... awa leedas har very umble”!!!

They win the election and the cycle of oppression and poverty perpetuates itself!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by bejeria101(m): 10:19am On Jul 31, 2020
For exhibiting folly? Na wa
Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by itzjaiz(m): 10:21am On Jul 31, 2020
DSS operative shot dead teenager who tried to rescue a drunk man. https://igberetvnews.com/1359940/dss-operatives-kill-teenager-tried-rescue-drunk-photos/
Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by nath34(m): 10:21am On Jul 31, 2020
The season is here again. They are loyal to the masses now.
Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by jrusky(m): 10:21am On Jul 31, 2020
The same stunt he used 8 yesrs ago so its no new except he is doing it for ritual purpose.

Roasted corn has its own meaning in the spiritual world except that is just his stunt so no big deal

If you know you know.

Mine is if Edo are very sure Edo is not Lagos they should shut these beast off once and for all orelse......
Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by Bahamas95(m): 10:28am On Jul 31, 2020
The masses are one of the major problems of Nigeria. The way they celebrate and hail these thieves is just so annoying....How will a sane human be hailing politicians destroying their present and future? When it's time for campaigns you will see these foolish people abandoning their hustles to cheer them up.

No wonder the whites call us black monkeys
Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by alen4smith(m): 10:29am On Jul 31, 2020
einsteine:

I hope Oshiomole is paying you.

Abobaku like you
foolishness don shit for this one brain !
Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by alen4smith(m): 10:30am On Jul 31, 2020
Noel19:

What type of meñtality would you bequeath to your children?.....I'm just wondering oh!

Okpe and Ozuayn like you
I should be telling you that. unfortunate idiot! .
Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by Elsiedaniels(f): 10:31am On Jul 31, 2020
Here
Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by mullerman: 10:31am On Jul 31, 2020
This man oshiomole can deceive or disgrace him who cares Edo is not Lagos.
Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by Ogbeniomo: 10:34am On Jul 31, 2020
But why Our polithifians always eat corn every four four years, is that a part of campaign strategy too.
Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by ApostlePaul14: 10:34am On Jul 31, 2020
If he is a thief Y didn't they shout thief?
Comedian2019:

Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by sammieking2017(m): 10:34am On Jul 31, 2020
Don't forget he also bought CORN when campaigning for OBASEKI, and it turned to CORN-FLICT

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by streetsoldier1(m): 10:35am On Jul 31, 2020
Same old strategy, and youthful fools never recognise their enemies
Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:38am On Jul 31, 2020
Comedian2019:

thumb-up man

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by omoharry(f): 10:39am On Jul 31, 2020
Sunofgod:
No wonder Lara left him.........'Class' is not all about money grin
who told you that his wife left him?I think his wife is staying off public life since he is no longer the governor of Edo state !
Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by Angelfrost(m): 10:39am On Jul 31, 2020
Supan:
Waka upandan dey chew, na so madness dey take start.

You can call it madness... He calls it campaigning... tongue
Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by Abbeylanre15(m): 10:40am On Jul 31, 2020
Forget politicians permanent interest which is to win elections by all means. APC is really blessed with some party Patriots. After all the humiliation, this man still stand gidigba for the party's progress. Other politicians would have follow obaseki to PDP when he was disgraced out of the chairmanship position. Kudos OSHO BABA.

Worthy of mentions in APC are Tinubu, Akande, Ambode n few others. Win or Lose, they're APC

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by Ebukawaylaid(m): 10:40am On Jul 31, 2020
Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 31, 2020
So he eats corn every four years. Last one he ate like this was with Obaseki... Come 2024 we will read another headline like this... Make Edo people wise up sha.
Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by seunjungle1(m): 10:43am On Jul 31, 2020
He (oshiomole)bought roasted corn and eat in the public, this make people hailing him.
Those people hailing are very stvpid...hailing somebody that had/has hijacked your futures and that of unborn babies.
Some Edo people mumu don graduated from master level now attaining their PhD level.
Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by Comedian2019: 10:43am On Jul 31, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

...and lynch him
No, boo him.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by Cholison(m): 10:43am On Jul 31, 2020
This criminal can only fool himself. You are not a candidate but you campaign more than the candidate. Edo must wise up.
Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by Comedian2019: 10:44am On Jul 31, 2020
lalawealthy:

Can you just shut up your mouth?
Have u been to Edo before?
Do u know how this man is Loved by his people?
He changed the narrative of Edo state,because of the rubbish u read online so u think is how things is?come to Edo state,even his enemies loved him just that they can't admit it.he is a man of the people.I was privileged to see him on the street of Benin around 2009,u will feel it in the air how people loved him.
Stop saying rubbish and saying things you don't know about people...
You're one of the problems of Nigeria.
Deluded thing like you.
Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by whizzler: 10:45am On Jul 31, 2020
Loadbalancer:
Corn no de taya this man grin I like his tenacity though, but we know it's all a ruse

Learn project analysis with SPSS & Eviews via zoom/whatsapp, for just N1,999. Please click my name for details

As governor when he went for projects site visits this was a regular thing for him. Then he used to bless the sellers with envelopes.
Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by Kenny9857(m): 10:46am On Jul 31, 2020
allthingsgood:

It's actually obaseki that's the criminal

Sai baba
Every single one of them is a criminal
Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by Noel19: 10:46am On Jul 31, 2020
alen4smith:
I should be telling you that. unfortunate idiot! .

Classical Fool
Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by Alanwalker(m): 10:47am On Jul 31, 2020
To every responsible citizens like myself
That hasn't collected anything from this vipers .
That doesn't defend APC or PDP ,
That doesn't hail those empty brains

Some of you guys are so dumb...that u don't know he's actually mocking poverty and your current condition

What is special in a human being eating corn , or are they no longer flesh and blood

I once turned my radio and one politian was giving away recharge cards , after listening to how people called and sold their four years because of ₦1500 recharge cards got me upset and disgusted

This sh#t doesn't happen in western countries
Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by Amhappy(f): 10:52am On Jul 31, 2020
AlexMahone:
Our politicians and their penchant for buying corn & akara from Mama Sukurat & Mama Fumbi, whenever elections are near. Nigeria, my fada land...SMH

Na today. That's scope is for the people that want to be deceived. Once elections are over,you will buy ticket 3months in advance to see them yet no show

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adeleke Defeats Oyetola Inside Osun Govt House / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Bentley Mulsanne Worth $310,000 (N173,000,000) / Jimi Agbaje Drones Monitor Lagos Elections – Rare Footage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.