Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,256 members, 7,849,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:41 AM

Dele Momodu Set To Interview Bobrisky. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu Set To Interview Bobrisky. (1266 Views)

Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria / Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) / Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu Set To Interview Bobrisky. by pocohantas(f): 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
I was just looking around IG when I saw this. Dele Momodu is set to interview Bobrisky by 8pm today. grin

Some people think it is not right for a journalist of his caliber. I don’t even know what to say.

Makydebbie come o.

Bobrisky fans shouldn’t miss this. grin grin

Re: Dele Momodu Set To Interview Bobrisky. by ibkayee(f): 5:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
pocohantas:
I was just looking around IG when I saw this. Dele Momodu is set to interview Bobrisky by 8pm today. grin

Some people think it is not right for a journalist of his caliber. I don’t even know what to say.

When I say osheyyyyyyy
Re: Dele Momodu Set To Interview Bobrisky. by pocohantas(f): 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
ibkayee:

When I say osheyyyyyyy

Only Debbie can complete this. What do you think? Doesn’t Bobrisky deserve to be interviewed? grin

Re: Dele Momodu Set To Interview Bobrisky. by jamalnation(m): 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
pocohantas:

So bobrisky get fans
Re: Dele Momodu Set To Interview Bobrisky. by ibkayee(f): 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
pocohantas:

Only Debbie can complete this. What do you think? Doesn’t Bobrisky deserve to be interviewed? grin
Lmao. He's technically somewhat a public figure and I find him entertaining so I don't see why not
Re: Dele Momodu Set To Interview Bobrisky. by tutudesz: 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
Why not interview youths contributing to the development of our country positively or soldiers fighting Bokoharam, etc undecided
Re: Dele Momodu Set To Interview Bobrisky. by makydebbie(f): 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
ibkayee:

When I say osheyyyyyyy

You sayyyyy badessstttttttttt grin

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Set To Interview Bobrisky. by makydebbie(f): 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
pocohantas:

In principles of Journalism, there's something called "Prominence" people who make the news.

So yes, Bobrisky makes the news all the time, and should be interviewed. There's something to learn from her. How she handles trolls and controversies among others.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Set To Interview Bobrisky. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2020
cool

Bob keeps making his or her money and making waves while his or her haters keep hating.

The truth about fame is that you have to do something stupid or unique to get it.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Set To Interview Bobrisky. by 1Sharon(f): 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2020
Seems he's scaping the barrel..
Re: Dele Momodu Set To Interview Bobrisky. by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
Do you know Tunde Obe {Dejavu} was a co presenter with Charlie Boy when he was at the prime of madness?
People asked the same question on what brought them together but their shows were all successful.
Everyone is eager to know the root and cause of Bobrisky's madness. As the show is live, I can bet with you there will be millions of viewers online.
LIB made him popular to get clicks on her blog until water pass gari.
People saw that there's nothing on him at his father's party, still they believe this transgender story.
Re: Dele Momodu Set To Interview Bobrisky. by pocohantas(f): 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
ibkayee:

Lmao. He's technically somewhat a public figure and I find him entertaining so I don't see why not

I am indifferent about him, because I don’t understand what he is on about most times. I saw one video where he was telling a lady they’ll share her bf. I just weak. cheesy

makydebbie:

In principles of Journalism, there's something called "Prominence" people who make the news.
So yes, Bobrisky makes the news all the time, and should be interviewed. There's something to learn from her. How she handles trolls and controversies among others.

Very true. People are more inclined to keep up with Bobrisky than they would with someone else who doesn’t make news. For good or bad, they’ll keep up.

jamalnation:

So bobrisky get fans

Enough sef! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Set To Interview Bobrisky. by pocohantas(f): 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Do you know Tunde Obe {Dejavu} was a co presenter with Charlie Boy when he was at the prime of madness?
People asked the same question on what brought them together but their shows were all successful.
Everyone is eager to know the root and cause of Bobrisky's madness. As the show is live, I can bet with you there will be millions of viewers online.
LIB made him popular to get clicks on her blog until water pass gari.
People saw that there's nothing on him at his father's party, still they believe this transgender story.

Very true. I can imagine the Tunde and Charly Boy combination. People will be wondering how, while they be having the time of their lives. I am very sure many people will tune in, at least to see the nonsense he has to say.

I really do not bother my head about the guy. Totally not my business. grin
Re: Dele Momodu Set To Interview Bobrisky. by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:33pm On Jul 30, 2020
jamalnation:

So bobrisky get fans

Millions! They will abuse him then flood his page to beg for wigs and weavons. Most of his followers are females.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Set To Interview Bobrisky. by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2020
pocohantas:

Very true. I can imagine the Tunde and Charly Boy combination. People will be wondering how, while they be having the time of their lives. I am very sure many people will tune in, at least to see the nonsense he has to say.

Yes, it is called Journalism.
Prostrating before a dwarf cannot retard your growth.
Re: Dele Momodu Set To Interview Bobrisky. by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2020
makydebbie:

Just tell Bobrisky, Tiwa or Regina that you hate them, they will give you more reasons to hate them and give yourself headaches
Re: Dele Momodu Set To Interview Bobrisky. by pocohantas(f): 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Just tell Bobrisky, Tiwa or Regina that you hate them, they will give you more reasons to hate them and give yourself headaches

Izz a simpu sturv... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Dele Momodu Set To Interview Bobrisky. by jornwhite: 7:31pm On Jul 30, 2020
pocohantas:

Just curious! if he now bothers you nko .. you for open a website .... undecided nothing seems missing undecided
Re: Dele Momodu Set To Interview Bobrisky. by pocohantas(f): 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
jornwhite:

Just curious! if he now bothers you nko .. you for open a website .... undecided nothing seems missing undecided

I can sink as low as you and your colleagues. Get multiple accounts and make it my daily motivation to troll him. But I no get that kind time abeg. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Set To Interview Bobrisky. by pocohantas(f): 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
[s]
jornwhite:

Did you just ask a slow & low being to read a book .. no time no thanks, cum to the mainland n see the righteous afraid undecided grin
[/s]

The painful thing about your trolling is the torture of figuring out what you are on about. Pathetic English. “Boya ko ni nice night” grin
Re: Dele Momodu Set To Interview Bobrisky. by jornwhite: 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2020
pocohantas:
[s][/s]

The painful thing about your trolling is the torture of figuring out what you are on about. Pathetic English. “Boya ko ni nice night” grin

Unpredictable is the word you are looking for, as for d transmitted infection boya ko visit nearest clinic.
Re: Dele Momodu Set To Interview Bobrisky. by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 31, 2020
Cc:pocohantas
Please sis,can you tell me the secret why your threads always make FP?I really need it
Re: Dele Momodu Set To Interview Bobrisky. by pocohantas(f): 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
Please sis,can you tell me the secret why your threads always make FP?I really need it

Maybe you should try creating educative threads. If I have to put in effort to create a thread at this point in my e-life, it must teach something SENSIBLE. Even if it is how to cook soup! wink

My thread do not always make FP. You are on my thread and it isn’t on FP.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Set To Interview Bobrisky. by Shukusheka(m): 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
Since I have joined Nairaland, I have probably created around 20 threads or so, at least 16 of them have made frontpage. How do you make FP? Create quality threads, ask quality questions. it is easy.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Set To Interview Bobrisky. by ashewoboy(m): 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
the op of this thread is a trouble maker and an attention seeker.

ubunja said it. the sweetest thing in the world for women is attention. that is why na them dey use instagram and snap chat the most with their friends hyping themcheesy. "take it easy on us," "don't kill us," "we are your mat, step on us."

yeah. fvck all the female attention seekers like the opcheesy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Set To Interview Bobrisky. by ashewoboy(m): 1:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
Heartlessbanker:

some people say she dey use her.......... cheesy.

nvm.
Re: Dele Momodu Set To Interview Bobrisky. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
ashewoboy:

ubunja said it. the sweetest thing in the world for women is attention. that is why na them dey use instagram and snap chat the most with their friends hyping themcheesy. "take it easy on us," "don't kill us," "we are your mat, step on us."

That's true women like attention.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Set To Interview Bobrisky. by Millennialaku(m): 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
ashewoboy:

on point

(1) (Reply)

Actress Doris Ogala Accuses Uche Elendu Of Lying That Her Store Was Looted, Warn / Beverly Osu's Househelp Mistakenly Consumes 'Herbs-Laced' Cookies / “someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.