Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Ukrainian Rapper's Wife 'chopped Up Her Dead Husband And Kept Him In The Fridge - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ukrainian Rapper's Wife 'chopped Up Her Dead Husband And Kept Him In The Fridge (3940 Views)

Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town / Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian Rapper's Wife 'chopped Up Her Dead Husband And Kept Him In The Fridge by Naijazure: 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2020
Omo ehn this woman be professional ooh.... See the list of tools she used nah

Chai
Re: Ukrainian Rapper's Wife 'chopped Up Her Dead Husband And Kept Him In The Fridge by GIdiata(m): 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2020
beauty7:

Men are also doing terrible things to women as is being reported even on Nairaland here.

So it is not about one gender being wicked,

every gender has terribly wicked people.

are you sure one gender is not WORSE THAN the other?

it's always women killing husband, or cutting off husband's penis in the name of cheating. YOU FOLKS AND SOME STUPID MEN WILL JUSTIFY THE ACT with their usual threat/warning. "Learn to zip up" "the furry of a scorned woman"

IMAGINE GROWING UP WITHOUT A FATHER, ONLY TO DISCOVER THAT MY MOTHER KILLED MY FATHER IN THE NAME OF CHEATING.
OR GROWING UP TO MEET A FATHER WITH A PIPE CONNECTED TO HIS BLADDER FOR URINATING, BECAUSE NY MOTHER CUT OFF HIS PENIS DUE TO INFIDELITY.

AFTER WOMEN, FEAR D FEMALE GENDER
they are so mean and wicked
Re: Ukrainian Rapper's Wife 'chopped Up Her Dead Husband And Kept Him In The Fridge by GIdiata(m): 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2020
LadySarah:
Team Foreign women there's a new fish to catch. Isn't she beautiful? Awww!
Don't hesitate cos they are the best.better than Nigerian women that endures your shitty behavior.

A frozen food importer might import your meat into Nigeria and your fellow team white women will chop you.

The meat is well seasoned with salt.

we still prefer those that work, earn and pay bills to those who want to sit at home get fed, clothed, taken care of crave for relevance when all they have to offer is sex grin

we prefer those that chop off dead husbands to those that kill husbands or cut off husband's penis
Re: Ukrainian Rapper's Wife 'chopped Up Her Dead Husband And Kept Him In The Fridge by womenareapes: 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
The unnamed mother-in-law has been ordered not to leave St Petersburg, say reports. Newspaper Komsomolskaya Pravda said no drugs were found on the rapper's body, citing sources.

The widow was detained. She is expected to undergo a polygraph test as part of the murder probe. She claimed she found a syringe next to his body.

He had become addicted to hard drugs during the pandemic, she told his fans on social media.
were did she kept his preek?
Re: Ukrainian Rapper's Wife 'chopped Up Her Dead Husband And Kept Him In The Fridge by beauty7: 6:02pm On Jul 31, 2020
GIdiata:

are you sure one gender is not WORSE THAN the other?

it's always women killing husband, or cutting off husband's penis in the name of cheating. YOU FOLKS AND SOME STUPID MEN WILL JUSTIFY THE ACT with their usual threat/warning. "Learn to zip up" "the furry of a scorned woman"

IMAGINE GROWING UP WITHOUT A FATHER, ONLY TO DISCOVER THAT MY MOTHER KILLED MY FATHER IN THE NAME OF CHEATING.
OR GROWING UP TO MEET A FATHER WITH A PIPE CONNECTED TO HIS BLADDER FOR URINATING, BECAUSE NY MOTHER CUT OFF HIS PENIS DUE TO INFIDELITY.

AFTER WOMEN, FEAR D FEMALE GENDER
they are so mean and wicked

Even all these things you have said,

men do the same to women.

They kill and disfigure women just the same.

I know a woman must have offended you somehow,

but I can assure you that we have good, submissive and caring women out there.

Don't be angry please. Forgive us.

Oya smile nah.
Re: Ukrainian Rapper's Wife 'chopped Up Her Dead Husband And Kept Him In The Fridge by gasparpisciotta: 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2020
womenareapes:
were did she kept his preek?
Beats me too grin
Re: Ukrainian Rapper's Wife 'chopped Up Her Dead Husband And Kept Him In The Fridge by GIdiata(m): 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2020
beauty7:

Even all these things you have said,
men do the same to women.
They kill and disfigure women just the same.
I know a woman must have offended you somehow,
but I can assure you that we have good, submissive and caring women out there.
Don't be angry please. Forgive us.
Oya smile nah.
I want to tell u something very good. don't know what to say but I BELIEVE "GOD BLESS YOU WILL DO JUST FINE" U MUST BE A GOOD PERSON. I LOVE U ALREADY SIS.
the First 3 lines of your comment are commendable and matured
Re: Ukrainian Rapper's Wife 'chopped Up Her Dead Husband And Kept Him In The Fridge by Autotech312(m): 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
aycorporat:
Serious?

From the desk of The SA to the president on Media Affairs: President Buhari wishes to express shock over this gory incident as
this will not be swept under the carpet.

I no wan laugh today..

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Rapper's Wife 'chopped Up Her Dead Husband And Kept Him In The Fridge by andyanders: 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
Nitah1:
Behind that beauty lies her true colors....Lucky Dube.

Exactly on point. Just playing this Lucky's track when I saw this post. After devil, women comes next. People u cannot predict even with their beauty on display.
Re: Ukrainian Rapper's Wife 'chopped Up Her Dead Husband And Kept Him In The Fridge by beauty7: 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
GIdiata:

I want to tell u something very good. don't know what to say
but I BELIEVE "GOD BLESS YOU WILL DO JUST FINE"
U MUST BE A GOOD PERSON. I LOVE U ALREADY SIS.

the First 3 lines of your comment are commendable and matured

(1) (2) (Reply)

Billionaire Doyin Group Chairman, Samuel Adedoyin’s Grandson Commits Suicide / Just yesterday 3 killed in Anambra - Blackaxe and Vikings PHOTOS / Missing Teenager, Reported To Travel To Malaysia For Hook Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.