Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,113 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? (46859 Views)

How This Insect Caused An Airplane Crash That Killed 189 People / Please What The Name Of This Insect? / What's The Name Of This Insect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by Zenithpeak(m): 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
That's Antlion ... Very intelligent insects. The edge of its hole is a trap for other insects, it feeds on other insects including bigger insects like lion to other animals.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by Goalnaldo(m): 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
Paulimation:
Antlion. That's the name.
didn't know before oo thanks.
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by Siberia01(m): 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
grin

i used to dig it and put them in a plastic transparent container
get some ants inside
and watch them battle ......... grin

mehn childhood memories.lm

but i thought it was always reversing
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
Well well well

What do we have here?

First to comment �
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by Damseldammie(f): 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
infotainment:
Kuluso grin grin grin

You cracking up mehn....

Lol
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by HarryDuce(m): 2:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
Although I didn't hunt them, I made sure to provide them easy meals occasionally. It was always intriguing to watch them decapitate their prey.
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by Emyogalanya: 2:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
Viserion:
We called it kuturu in Hausa

Now I'm nostalgic to ��
i thought "kuturu" is leper ?
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by DarkJeddi(m): 2:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
HomerTimpson:
Here in my country we don't have stuffs like this and mostly all our floors are paved
Good for you.. shocked
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by Slingshot247(f): 2:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
olasaad:

For what You and your brother get breast ni

Please, does it make breast big? If so, I really need to haunt for it to apply on the something I've got o.
#FeelingAshame
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
Just catch an ant and put inside. Wait a few minutes and you're good to go grin
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
Mtchew.. I even thought it was fire flies..

Ant dragon curls up when you touch it pretending to be dead grin

Girls would put it on their flat chest to have big... Mamary glands. What a mythgrin.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by illicit(m): 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
Zenithpeak:
That's Antlion ... Very intelligent insects. The edge of its hole is a trap for other insects, it feeds on other insects including bigger insects like lion to other animals.

u can lie o
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by mayorall(m): 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
HomerTimpson:
iragbiji

Legbe Aagba...
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by enazi6710: 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
[quote author=HomerTimpson post=92282540]Here in my country we don't have stuffs like this and mostly all our floors are paved [/qutote]
Paved fire
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by bahaushe1: 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
Kurkutu, Kurkutu bude min daki insha ruwa!
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by nduchucks: 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
jayned:

Kurkutu not kuturu (leper).

We also called it Kudunkudu in some areas up North.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by mamaafrik(m): 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
Hoelujohn:
We put it in the middle of the head of ram when we want to use them for fighting.
what will now be the effect on the ram?
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by brainhgeek(m): 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
That is the larvae/juvenile stage of antlion Distoleon tetragrammicus we call it kuluso in Yoruba.
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by Hoelujohn: 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
mamaafrik:
what will now be the effect on the ram?
They will want to get it off their head which makes them get aggressive and continue fighting cos the movement of the ant tickles them
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by debbydams(f): 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
Seriously grin this kuluso breast I used too but unfortunately…..
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by Arizonaz: 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
grin grin grin see memories. That time wey I dey wear pant dey waka for street.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by brainhgeek(m): 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
Zenithpeak:
correct!

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by debbydams(f): 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
Westernlove:

Bad girl, So you sabi the format, You dey among those gurls wey dey apply the Insect to the boobies those days...... grin grin grin
I was in jss1 I tried it too but
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
Samfloxin:
we call it kpukpunkpu ogene

Nwanne ekene 'm gi
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by Deciceco01: 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
[quote author=Viserion post=92287614]We called it kuturu in Hausa

Kurkutu dai yallaboi
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by RPirez: 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
Samfloxin:

What savage language be dis? angry If you can't speak and understand Yoruba, Nigeria's official language, abeg cover ur face. angry

5 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by Juanmike(m): 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bluntguy:

We replied "ogene ogenege"
Onye na akpo gene...
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by PrincessB1(f): 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
VickyRotex:
Kuluso Kuluso mama dey call you, make you come chop rice.

Izz so romantic that you had to post it in romance section abi? cheesy
You too? cheesy

Even me cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by luluosas(m): 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
I did
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by Ahmeduana(m): 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
Kuluso
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by mentored: 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
Samfloxin:

I hope you are married

You are as old as
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by HRMK: 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
which country is that!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What This Policeman Impounded(photo) / 25 Strange And Crazy Deaths That Will Boggle Your Mind / I Killed This Snake In My Bee Farm Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.