Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? (46856 Views)

How This Insect Caused An Airplane Crash That Killed 189 People / Please What The Name Of This Insect? / What's The Name Of This Insect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by Ibkay32(m): 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Which country
I guess ipob country cheesy
ZINIBANKS:
Which country
I guess ipob country
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
Kurkutu kurkutu bude mun kofa in sha ruwa grin
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by Calenikan(m): 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
olasaad:

Kuluso breast grin grin grin

Madam I dey suspect u o grin grin grin
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by olasaad(f): 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
Slingshot247:

Please, does it make breast big? If so, I really need to haunt for it to apply on the something I've got o.
#FeelingAshame

Lol Aunty you get breast now
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by Ablah: 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
grin it was fun
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by ericangel01(m): 3:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
me too o
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by Calenikan(m): 3:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
Slingshot247:

Please, does it make breast big? If so, I really need to haunt for it to apply on the something I've got o.
#FeelingAshame

U want kuluso breast abi grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by Zenithpeak(m): 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
illicit:

u can lie o

What makes you think 'am lying?

I challenge you to prove me wrong with your reasons?

I dare you to your shame!
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by banio: 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
Samfloxin:
we call it kpukpunkpu ogene

Spiritual

The insect will be dancing while we sing for it
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by illicit(m): 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
Zenithpeak:

What makes you think 'am lying?
I challenge you to prove me wrong with your reasons?

I dare you to your shame!
How can u say that ant eats lions
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by udemzyudex(m): 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
Hahaha this pic reminds me of my days in junior secondary school, jss1 to be precise.

Funny.
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by udemzyudex(m): 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
infotainment:
Kuluso grin grin grin

You get am. grin
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by AfonjaConehead: 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
VickyRotex:
Kuluso Kuluso mama dey call you, make you come chop rice.

Izz so romantic that you had to post it in romance section abi? cheesy

Shattap n come closer
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by eagleonearth(m): 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
Samfloxin:
nwa afo sighted
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by Zenithpeak(m): 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
illicit:

How can u say that ant eats lions

Read the comments once again... You seems not to understand my point. cool cool

I withdraw my challenge... cool
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by zedman1(m): 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
I don't see these things these days, perhaps it's because we were closer to the ground when we were young that was why we noticed their presence back then. We used to call it kurkutu.
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by dahnimoh(m): 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
Tutuntu ani is the name in igbo
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by WoundedLamb: 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
Wow... what's that?
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by sltn(m): 3:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
mehn back to all those old days. mehn if you grow up at the northen part halla
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by omoadeleye(m): 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
Samfloxin:

Wtf
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by ensamy(m): 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
I did as a little child shocked shocked shocked sad sad shocked
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by JasperVII(m): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Present sir.Kpumkpunkpu ogene ogene ogenege. grin grin
Onye na-akpọ ogene
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by Redhot111(m): 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
VickyRotex:
Kuluso Kuluso mama dey call you, make you come chop rice.

Izz so romantic that you had to post it in romance section abi? cheesy

Everything romantic, everything romantic. I guess you like romans wella
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by H4F33Z(m): 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
Kuluso...for breast enlargement back then
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by Risingblue008(m): 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
Kpokpo ogene
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by addexx: 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
Kuluso, ladybird, abutata( grasshopper) and baba boxer(Mantis)
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
lol den we believe it enlarge the dick and boobs

Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by HomerTimpson: 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
proclinician:

Biafra abi grin grin grin
LOL you know too much grin
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by bewla(m): 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
Westernlove:

Bad girl, So you sabi the format, You dey among those gurls wey dey apply the Insect to the boobies those days...... grin grin grin
Kuluso feyinso
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by HomerTimpson: 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
Paulimation:
Antlion. That's the name.
which one is antlion again Anyway thanks we have our own language
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by HomerTimpson: 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
specialbobby:

Yes we get you wan con suck? Lol
We dey use am play
E get other one like that way we catch put inside empty matches caton self
that one is usually found inside dried mango seed. YOUR ARE WELCOME
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by windud: 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
i did untill i was 12. very harmless insect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What This Policeman Impounded(photo) / 25 Strange And Crazy Deaths That Will Boggle Your Mind / I Killed This Snake In My Bee Farm Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.