Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? (46857 Views)

How This Insect Caused An Airplane Crash That Killed 189 People / Please What The Name Of This Insect? / What's The Name Of This Insect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by Stmiceel(m): 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
Kuluso! kuluso!!! abiyamon kuluso!!!
Iya re ni'n gbe ounje fun o!
Na so we dey take catch am!
Not too long ago!
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by pyyxxaro: 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
Preshhottie:
you don't know what to type correct yourself or should I be your geography teacher?

Go and take your medication, you need it
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by psychology1(m): 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
Kurengbe taruku taruku ta, Kurengbe kpu kpu kpu
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by PrincessB1(f): 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
VickyRotex:

Yes oo cheesy cheesy memories kiss

we beat tables like drums and watch it dance round the hole grin
Hehehe grin

That's so true.
That antlion can dance wella grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by Rushna27(f): 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
this got me laughing and hissing at the same time cos I enter uncompleted building tire in search of dis nonsense tin just make boobs come out... despite using it, the tin no still quick come out way person come dey jealous him friend way the chest don full

Help me blow oooo.... wish to become an actress and I can't use my body........ here are my works.... daddy and mummy show online, Great Messiah too, antagonist movie and York street movie. tnx
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by grandstar(m): 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
ikorodureporta

Your head dey there.

I never hunted them. Rather, I threw ants into them and watched Battle Royal between the antlion and the ants.
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by Teeboi56: 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
Walahi am one of them
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by WaterTheMonk(m): 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
infotainment:
Kuluso grin grin grin
Took over 25 years before I knew the English name
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
Sand Mite or Sand Lion
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Present sir.Kpumkpunkpu ogene ogene ogenege. grin grin
Igbo guy
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
This is fun indeed. Do u know, this creature dances while u sing.
I miss my childhood days
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by 3verblazing(m): 11:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
Kuremgbe!!! grin grin grin
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by shedo2012(m): 1:15am On Sep 06, 2020
your rite. that's the igbotic name.
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by VickyRotex(f): 2:29am On Sep 06, 2020
PrincessB1:
Hehehe grin

That's so true.
That antlion can dance wella grin

Eggxactly! You don get am cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by silifat11(m): 8:43am On Sep 06, 2020
I did oo . Some girls believed then that it can make breast bigger
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by Viserion: 9:32am On Sep 06, 2020
Deciceco01:

Toh, Allah ya bar mu tare nawa.

Ameen! Dan uwa na
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by Viserion: 9:32am On Sep 06, 2020
Beetobee:

True! I saw the holes recently within my office complex but was too ashamed to play shocked

� � that's true sha
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by nobone(f): 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
Samfloxin:
we call it kpukpunkpu ogene
Exactly
If you want to catch it easily, just throw ant there, it will start coming out just to catch it
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by Freddo99(m): 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
ikorodureporta:
cheesy
we use to sing a song for dis insect and it will slowly come out of its hole. Nowadays its hard to see such insect close by.
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by Freddo99(m): 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
jayned:

Kurkutu not kuturu (leper).
u got it right my brother.
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by Engraced80(f): 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2020
kurkutu bode mum kofa insha ruwa.
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by Slingshot247(f): 7:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
olasaad:

Lol Aunty you get breast now

Packaging o
Re: How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? by Slingshot247(f): 7:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
Engraced80:
kurkutu bode mum kofa insha ruwa.

Don't mind or is there after effect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What This Policeman Impounded(photo) / 25 Strange And Crazy Deaths That Will Boggle Your Mind / I Killed This Snake In My Bee Farm Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.