Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,217 members, 7,839,136 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Dr. Deji Adeleke, Epitome Of Philanthropic Altruism(Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Deji Adeleke, Epitome Of Philanthropic Altruism(Photos) (1830 Views)

Are These Yorubas Supporting Tinubu Based On Altruism, Bigotry, Or Stipends? / Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor / APC Replies Davido's Father Deji Adeleke's Claim Of Osun Election Being Rigged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Deji Adeleke, Epitome Of Philanthropic Altruism(Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2020
Why the P.R there is no election na.Anyway Dr Tajudeen obviously someone want us to thank you, well I don't know the motive of the P.R thank you all the same and Happy Sallah
Re: Dr. Deji Adeleke, Epitome Of Philanthropic Altruism(Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2020
Stillthebest:

When you grow to that stage you would understand that for anyone to be stupendously rich in Ng especially when you have risen from Govt contracts on power plants, oil and gas and others, one has to be a Govt puppet.

No wealthy person in Ng I repeat no wealthy person in Ng makes the wealth without being part of the operational status quo.

Even, all over the world Govt has a way to cripple the business of their enemies. To make wealth and sustain it, u must have gotten some waivers from the Govt.

This is why you will never see any wealthy personality abusing or talking down the Govt of the day.

Besides their father was a wealthy man. He designed banana island layout. I think he was also a minister.
you are wrong again. check Google about him and his father Senator Raji Adeleke of the blessed memory. he was senator in the first republic.
Re: Dr. Deji Adeleke, Epitome Of Philanthropic Altruism(Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
Christistruth00:

There are also allegations he was IBBs front man in the US for money laundering.
he wasn't IBB front man. there was no publications that he did money laundering for the military chiefs during IBB and Abacha era. stop displaying your ignorance here please.
Re: Dr. Deji Adeleke, Epitome Of Philanthropic Altruism(Photos) by Adegbem01(m): 7:33pm On Jul 31, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Google springboard foundation. check more of his foundation and scholarships on Google. Google is always our friend. tell your self the truths.
Guy dem pay you to do this BS, Spring foundation wey no be Nigeria foundation

Re: Dr. Deji Adeleke, Epitome Of Philanthropic Altruism(Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
Adegbem01:

guy I'm not paid please. I make used of my time to conduct my research of him, his wealth and investment. Google more about his foundation.
Re: Dr. Deji Adeleke, Epitome Of Philanthropic Altruism(Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
Let me just help Johnnyessence ministry it is SpringTime Development Foundation. Like I said I don't know the motive of your P.R.
Re: Dr. Deji Adeleke, Epitome Of Philanthropic Altruism(Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2020
Adegbem01:

it's springtime foundation. sorry for the error. The educational venture that has today bloomed into Adeleke University had its beginning in the Springtime Development Foundation (SDF) (RC No. 8109), a not- for-profit, Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) founded in 1996 by Dr. Adedeji Adeleke.
Re: Dr. Deji Adeleke, Epitome Of Philanthropic Altruism(Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2020
uruba23:
Let me just help Johnnyessence ministry it is SpringTime Development Foundation. Like I said I don't know the motive of your P.R.
thanks for helping me. I really appreciate your help.

The educational venture that has today bloomed into Adeleke University had its beginning in the Springtime Development Foundation (SDF) (RC No. 8109), a not- for-profit, Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) founded in 1996 by Dr. Adedeji Adeleke.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Deji Adeleke, Epitome Of Philanthropic Altruism(Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2020
Adegbem01:

you can check the link for more updates about the foundation.

https://www.ourlegacyway.com/adedeji-tajudeen-adeleke/
Re: Dr. Deji Adeleke, Epitome Of Philanthropic Altruism(Photos) by Fleshrev: 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2020
In the state that we’re in now, I think it’s logical to conclude that ANYBODY that creates jobs for others from his own hustle is a role model. It’s not easy, even if you have connections. Believe.
Re: Dr. Deji Adeleke, Epitome Of Philanthropic Altruism(Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2020
Fleshrev:
In the state that we’re in now, I think it’s logical to conclude that ANYBODY that creates jobs for others from his own hustle is a role model. It’s not easy, even if you have connections. Believe.
yes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EDO2020: How Onojie Of Uromi, Esan Monarchs Humiliated And Brought Oshiomhole To / Nigeria: 2023 - Plot To 'uproot' Tinubu's Dynasty Thickens / Second Biafra War Is Coming - Rev Emeka - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.