Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Seplat JV Scholarship PAST QUESTIONS - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Seplat JV Scholarship PAST QUESTIONS (13027 Views)

How To Apply For Seplat JV National Undergraduate Scholarship For 2018 / Seplat Jv Scholarship 2018/2019 Apply Now / Those Who Succeeded In The Just Concluded Seplat Jv Scholarship- Let's Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seplat JV Scholarship PAST QUESTIONS by Exbb: 12:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
Who is here
Re: Seplat JV Scholarship PAST QUESTIONS by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
A laptop is better to me. I made use of my laptop even when i have a well functioning phone.

izzyboi:
Good morning everyone

I want to ask, is a laptop better than a mobile device for the test?

1 Like

Re: Seplat JV Scholarship PAST QUESTIONS by Exbb: 12:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
Loris576:

they are telling you to disable the pop up blocker so that pop ups can be enabled
Me I don't understand again, I thought they are expecting you to disable pop-up, so that it doesn't interfere with the exam..
Re: Seplat JV Scholarship PAST QUESTIONS by Exbb: 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2020
[quote author=nwaezeemmanuel post=96388281]A laptop is better to me. I made use of my laptop even when i have a well functioning phone.

[/quote
How was it with your laptop, did you type the Link into your browser or what
Re: Seplat JV Scholarship PAST QUESTIONS by Exbb: 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
A laptop is better to me. I made use of my laptop even when i have a well functioning phone.

Where you successful and how was the questions

1 Like

Re: Seplat JV Scholarship PAST QUESTIONS by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
Copied the link and opened a new tab in my browser.

[quote author=Exbb post=96388395][/quote]
Re: Seplat JV Scholarship PAST QUESTIONS by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
Yes, i thank God. The questions were fair. It might be just me, but i could have sworn i had more maths-type questions

Exbb:

Where you successful and how was the questions
Re: Seplat JV Scholarship PAST QUESTIONS by Exbb: 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
Those of you who have written, you people won't send in past questions
Re: Seplat JV Scholarship PAST QUESTIONS by Exbb: 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Yes, i thank God. The questions were fair. It might be just me, but i could have sworn i had more maths-type questions

Were there repeated questions..
Re: Seplat JV Scholarship PAST QUESTIONS by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:13pm On Nov 24, 2020
I would say the past questions that have been shared are more than enough to guide you.

Even on the same day, different questions are shuffled.

Exbb:
Those of you who have written, you people won't send in past questions
Re: Seplat JV Scholarship PAST QUESTIONS by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
grin if i hear.

the questions i got have not even been shared here

Exbb:

Were there repeated questions..
Re: Seplat JV Scholarship PAST QUESTIONS by Exbb: 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

Wow this is wonderful ooo
Re: Seplat JV Scholarship PAST QUESTIONS by Exbb: 1:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
grin if i hear.

the questions i got have not even been shared here

Like which kind of topics did you see
Re: Seplat JV Scholarship PAST QUESTIONS by Exbb: 1:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I would say the past questions that have been shared are more than enough to guide you.

Even on the same day, different questions are shuffled.

Yes but someone might be lucky to have the exact type of your questions
Re: Seplat JV Scholarship PAST QUESTIONS by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
It's a similar pattern with all you've seen here.

Number sequences
Critical reasoning
Quantitative reasoning.

These were the most common. A few were on job settings, employer-employee protocol questions.

All in all, there's nothing much to worry about. You can't be over prepared. Some questions can waste your time.

Exbb:

Like which kind of topics did you see
Re: Seplat JV Scholarship PAST QUESTIONS by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
I doubt. With how reshuffled mine were, i think they designed each person to have very different questions.

Same pattern, but not word for word.

Exbb:

Yes but someone might be lucky to have the exact type of your questions
Re: Seplat JV Scholarship PAST QUESTIONS by Exbb: 1:29pm On Nov 24, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I doubt. With how reshuffled mine were, i think they designed each person to have very different questions.

Same pattern, but not word for word.

I don't think so, this is a probability game they're playing, someone will definitely have same question as you!
Re: Seplat JV Scholarship PAST QUESTIONS by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
Okay, have you written yours?

Exbb:

I don't think so, this is a probability game they're playing, someone will definitely have same question as you!
Re: Seplat JV Scholarship PAST QUESTIONS by Loris576(m): 1:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
Exbb:

Me I don't understand again, I thought they are expecting you to disable pop-up, so that it doesn't interfere with the exam..
no na..they said you should disable the blocker
Re: Seplat JV Scholarship PAST QUESTIONS by Bridget001: 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
It's a similar pattern with all you've seen here.

Number sequences
Critical reasoning
Quantitative reasoning.

These were the most common. A few were on job settings, employer-employee protocol questions.

All in all, there's nothing much to worry about. You can't be over prepared. Some questions can waste your time.

Is there a material or resource on job settings and employer-employee protocol questions?
Re: Seplat JV Scholarship PAST QUESTIONS by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
I'm not aware, but some of the questions they asked could be answered with common sense and educated guesses.

Personally, i don't overburden myself with hopes of getting all questions right.

Bridget001:

Is there a material or resource on job settings and employer-employee protocol questions?

3 Likes

Re: Seplat JV Scholarship PAST QUESTIONS by Yusufengr: 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
I got shortlisted for seplat scholarship,but i can't login because i'm having trouble with my login details. Please does anyone has an idea what is going on? or has anyone got shortlisted and have the same issue?
Re: Seplat JV Scholarship PAST QUESTIONS by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2020
To sign in, you need your email and password i think

Yusufengr:
I got shortlisted for seplat scholarship,but i can't login because i'm having trouble with my login details. Please does anyone has an idea what is going on? or has anyone got shortlisted and have the same issue?
Re: Seplat JV Scholarship PAST QUESTIONS by Exbb: 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
To sign in, you need your email and password i think

I don't understand what you mean to sign in I need my email and password, what about the code that was sent, are they not useful
Re: Seplat JV Scholarship PAST QUESTIONS by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
Go to your mail, take note of the details you were sent - preferably on a paper.

When i wanted to login, i entered my email on top and the password at the bottom bar. That signed me in.

Exbb:

I don't understand what you mean to sign in I need my email and password, what about the code that was sent, are they not useful
Re: Seplat JV Scholarship PAST QUESTIONS by Yusufengr: 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2020
I used my email as username and the password i entered was the password they sent to me through my email. But it displayed the login credentials are not recognised.
Re: Seplat JV Scholarship PAST QUESTIONS by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
Your mail will show your test code and password. But i signed in with just my email and password.

When you are about to take your test, you will see things for yourself.

nwaezeemmanuel:
Go to your mail, take note of the details you were sent - preferably on a paper.

When i wanted to login, i entered my email on top and the password at the bottom bar. That signed me in.

Re: Seplat JV Scholarship PAST QUESTIONS by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
I think the password may be case sensitive. Try again.

Yusufengr:
I used my email as username and the password i entered was the password they sent to me through my email. But it displayed the login credentials are not recognised.
Re: Seplat JV Scholarship PAST QUESTIONS by Exbb: 2:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

So are you trying to tell me that the information they sent you, you didn't use them??
Re: Seplat JV Scholarship PAST QUESTIONS by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
I said i used the password. If i can recall, i think the top bar when i was about to sign in was for Username/Email

Chose to use my email instead and i signed in. Didn't want to confuse myself

Exbb:

So are you trying to tell me that the information they sent you, you didn't use them??

1 Like

Re: Seplat JV Scholarship PAST QUESTIONS by Yusufengr: 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
Ofcourse! Bro may it's going to be useless.
Re: Seplat JV Scholarship PAST QUESTIONS by Exbb: 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

I think this is what he is talking about

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obafemi Awolowo University Resumption date: 10th January 2016 / How Do I Help My Pupils To Be Good In Mathematics? / List March Songs You Sang Back Then In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.