Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,428 members, 7,958,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:50 AM

Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) (57762 Views)

Imo Ex-Governor, Emeka Ihedioha And His Humility / Why Supreme Court Sacked Ihedioha And Declared Uzodinma Winner In Imo / Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by Munzy14(m): 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2020
This guy really entered deep into the hearts of most Imolites... just 7months of speed economic recoveries.. 2023 will be awesome.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by wesley80(m): 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2020
IlovePMB:

I don't normally like to reply idiots like you but I have to do this on behalf of many aged pensioners and state workers who are crying and dying everyday under your Uzodimma's mal-administration. I know you are not from Imo State and is misinformed. The so called people Uzodimma said that collected the fake 800 million pension have come out openly long ago to debunk such false claims. Nobody regardless of party in Imo State is happy. The Supreme court criminal has rendered IMO useless.

Reply me again if you are a fool and nincompoop.
Didn't bother to read the trash you typed, I only wanted to tell you Ibori is coming to Asaba on Tuesday so you'll come and cry for him too. Onye iberibe.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by chuksvee(m): 2:26pm On Jul 31, 2020
Bikonu onye akpara ya puo n'uzo
Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by whirlout: 2:26pm On Jul 31, 2020
All I see are touts, hungry people hoping for some money and noise pollution. This charade will have been put a stop to in a civilized country.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by 007inc: 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
whirlout:
All I see are touts, hungry people hoping for some money and noise pollution. This charade will have been put a stop to in a civilized country.
Shut up. U ain’t from Imo

No one in Imo wants the Supreme Court governor. Wait for 2023. The Knockout will be massive. Hope may the the Supreme Court in 2023

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by drskyfly007(m): 2:38pm On Jul 31, 2020
brexit:
He is mimicking OUK but unfortunately no support from the masses,

What shows popularity is not the length of the convoy but the people that are cheering you, we know that the convoy is made up of your friends and those that benefited from your short-lived regime, improve your PR
The love showed to him was more real compared to OUK..

If you were not there physically pls STFU

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by gnss(m): 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2020
MrOjay1:
Ihedioha the crying ex-governor.He wept like a baby when he was ousted from office
. He would have Laughed right .

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by AnanseK(m): 2:41pm On Jul 31, 2020
Their other son Evans may even have a longer convoy.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by hecomeshome(m): 2:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
This shows that Emeka Ihedioha will contest for governor again, and he will win.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by ladychioma: 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
Duely elected Governor of imo state
Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 31, 2020
You are no more the governor, stop showing off, hand over the jeeps, if eno be panadol e no fit be like panadol.

Don't tell us you don't have anything else to do but drive around with fake convoy.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 31, 2020
Outsted governor, very soon he will be driving keke convoy, probably on his way to return the jeeps.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by HRMK: 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2020
USUAL POLITICS OF DECEIT!AUDIO/VIDEO!CAN U COMPARE HIS PERSONALTY WITH THE INCUMBENT?SAME CAP 24/7!NAWA!!
Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by OkhaiAsein(m): 2:58pm On Jul 31, 2020
blowjohn:

Poor man style yet ur advertising 3k logo
u being sarcastic proves nothing I know somebody will say something like this.. no be Nigeria we dey...
Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by derbykol(f): 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2020
slimanyd:
Same way I expected David Lyon to enter bayelsa back then. But my nigga sneaks in at night.
Lyon's own was more heart rending.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by olu122: 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2020
Happy weekend kindly contact us today
Happy salah...
Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by iamfrankoben: 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
MrOjay1:
Ihedioha the crying ex-governor.He wept like a baby when he was ousted from office
What position did u irresponsible father occupy?
Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by Cuntface: 3:10pm On Jul 31, 2020
paulolee:
not a governor and not a sitting governor but a sacked governor,...so whats triumphant about his entry and whats the nees for the long convoy??
i dont need to ask about the crowd because its the norm in mu country due to poverty...
even if an unknown seria killer comes around with such a huge convoy, the crowd would still come around to get free cash..
stop making it seems asif the crowd is happy or truly loved him...

The level of stupidity from you is alarming.

Ihedioha is obviously sharing dollars to all the crowd! Retard

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by mexbee1(m): 3:11pm On Jul 31, 2020
propynich123:
Emeka Ihedioha Makes Triumphant Entry Into Owerri, As Crowd Show Him Love (video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHE5VBZWgKk

Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by Austino50: 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2020
This man should go and hide his face in shame jare, after all the fortified green cap he always puton on every attires could not save him.... Lesson to all, put your trust in Jehovah God not on any juju or secret cult, its always fail when it jams someone with divine backings
Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by vicoloni(m): 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
This almost moved me to tears....
Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by iamfrankoben: 3:23pm On Jul 31, 2020
whirlout:
has ur poor illiterate father eaten?
Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by iamfrankoben: 3:24pm On Jul 31, 2020
Austino50:
This man should go and hide his face in shame jare, after all the fortified green cap he always puton on every attires could not save him.... Lesson to all, put your trust in Jehovah God not on any juju or secret cult, its always fail when it jams someone with divine backings
i didn't expect any reasonable comment from an illiterate like u

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by Gforce2019: 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2020
Alwaysachick:

Pray he doesn't contest again. Federal might won't stop him this time. On the contrary, Imolites would have gathered more strength to protect their votes. So take your word back.

But I hear he is up to something bigger.

Your vote in Imo State government is not more than one....and you can't speak for all the whole Imo people...variety is the spice of life...

Politics didn't work that way....look at Bayelsa State Election that went in favor of APC but because of certificate scandal, power was returned back to PDP....before the expiration of Douye Diri he could have bought the conscience so many Bayesian....so also is Imo State...+the capital of poverty in the whole southeastern region....Stomach infrastructure will do the magic...i know Imo people....i stayed in Imo state for 2 years orlu to be precise before I relocated
Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by elexjojo745(m): 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2020
Watching this video made me cried cry
Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by slimikenna(m): 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2020
Grassroot man. Lovely.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by SirBunky85(m): 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2020
IlovePMB:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi8AkkW4fGs

I cried and had goosebumps while watching the video. So touching. I don't know why Evil always win.
as if he's a saint.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by Alwaysachick: 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2020
Gforce2019:

Your vote in Imo State government is not more than one....and you can't speak for all the whole Imo people...variety is the spice of life...

Politics didn't work that way....look at Bayelsa State Election that went in favor of APC but because of certificate scandal, power was returned back to PDP....before the expiration of Douye Diri he could have bought the conscience so many Bayesian....so also is Imo State...+the capital of poverty in the whole southeastern region....Stomach infrastructure will do the magic...i know Imo people....i stayed in Imo state for 2 years orlu to be precise before I relocated

I had no intention to argue, still don't.

He won the election, that is the voice of the people. Variety of what angry...never mind

Apc certificate scandal in Bayelsa state is no yardstick for Imo.They had nothing on Ihedioha, he was not just the popular candidate but won legitimately. So again take that instance back.

One thing I know for sure about my people is we are too proud even in our poverty in fact its a characteristic of an Igbo man(pride) Even if we choose to deny it. So Stomach infrasture cant work in Imo state, even if they collect, they will still vote their choice. Those people you met in Orlu were paid to sabotage the election and Orlu is that part of IMO state that do not like where Ihedioha is from( Mbaise) for their own backward reasons. Most of us have chosen to move forward.

I know most people cant differentiate between good and evil because we have lost it. But I still believe there is a conscience in everyone that calls them back even when they choose to ignore and perpetuate evil.

Please don't bother quoting me if you have nothing liberal or upright to say...I will ignore.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by Japhtee(m): 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2020
MrOjay1:

The picture you based your assumption on was taken when he lost one of his close cabinet member. Don't be in a haste to say rubbish.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by UGAHAM(m): 4:47pm On Jul 31, 2020
paulolee:
not a governor and not a sitting governor but a sacked governor,...so whats triumphant about his entry and whats the nees for the long convoy??
i dont need to ask about the crowd because its the norm in mu country due to poverty...
even if an unknown seria killer comes around with such a huge convoy, the crowd would still come around to get free cash..
stop making it seems asif the crowd is happy or truly loved him...

Your words are more than barbaric, u speaks like a coward at your turn people to cheer u up u will get it negatively. He is love by people y are u angry pls repent and go and read bible u re envy that is all.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2020
This is the man we voted, not that thief occupying the government house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State / Buhari In A Cheerful Mood With His Grandchildren At The Presidential Villa. Pics / Ben Murray Bruce As Senior Prefect In 1974, St. Gregory's College (Throwback Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.