Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,202 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) (57509 Views)

Imo Ex-Governor, Emeka Ihedioha And His Humility / Why Supreme Court Sacked Ihedioha And Declared Uzodinma Winner In Imo / Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2020
whirlout:

They may love him and the current governor may be a useless thief, I get it but it doesn't change the fact that most I see are touts and a lot of hungry people hoping to get something from the ex-governor. Why the blaring of sirens up and down and all the noise pollution? Is he an emergency worker? Illiteracy in the land and some of the comments on here backs it up.
Bro all you're seeing in that video is love. Yes, there may be louts in the video, considering that there are several bus parks along that road, but it doesn't mean they're looking for handouts. This man performed great during the few months he was governor. If he contests again, I'll vote for him irrespective of whatever party he chooses to contest under

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by Exodora: 12:08am On Aug 01, 2020
Confused set of people . Today they want this , tomorrow they want that.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by 3Ceagle(m): 1:37am On Aug 01, 2020
paulolee:
not a governor and not a sitting governor but a sacked governor,...so whats triumphant about his entry and whats the nees for the long convoy??
i dont need to ask about the crowd because its the norm in mu country due to poverty...
even if an unknown seria killer comes around with such a huge convoy, the crowd would still come around to get free cash..
stop making it seems asif the crowd is happy or truly loved him...

You wrote trash because you know nothing Ihedioha, he has his faults like any other person but he is a much better and loved man than the crook on the seat now. He left the state since the supreme court judgement, otherwise Hope Uzodinma will have accused him of either planning to disrupt the peace of the state or accuse him of security breaches. He handle the matter wisely bacuase there is another day for election, unlike the baboon and monkey man.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by nduwale: 5:07am On Aug 01, 2020
He is one of them. I hope he now understands what injustice deprives the common man. You can't even choose your own leader.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by Obipat(m): 6:01am On Aug 01, 2020
IlovePMB:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi8AkkW4fGs

I cried and had goosebumps while watching the video. So touching. I don't know why Evil always win.
Abba kyaria should rot in hell for depriving people their. F.uck Father mbaka

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by Billygee2u: 8:23am On Aug 01, 2020
humilitypays:
Onye oma!

Enyi oha 1!

Ohamadike 1!

Agu mba!

The officially elected Governor of Imo state, fully & duly elected by the Imo people! We will be back again and better cool

Unlike Abba Kyari's appointed Supreme Court stolen Governor sad
Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by Babysheart(f): 8:46am On Aug 01, 2020
propynich123:
Emeka Ihedioha Makes Triumphant Entry Into Owerri, As Crowd Show Him Love (video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHE5VBZWgKk

So emotional watching this. Supreme Court scammed Imolites.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by Onlinesmart: 8:59am On Aug 01, 2020
humilitypays:
Onye oma!

Enyi oha 1!

Ohamadike 1!

Agu mba!

The officially elected Governor of Imo state, fully & duly elected by the Imo people! We will be back again and better cool

Unlike Abba Kyari's appointed Supreme Court stolen Governor sad
It's confirmed officially that Fulani can install a leader on you. It is now on record so you won't deny it later.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by Cmanforall: 12:12pm On Aug 01, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

Rochas did good in his first tenure. He became foolish in his second. People voted for Rochas based on his first tenure performance

Not true at all!

RoChas got into power because it was propagated OHAKIM flogged a Rev. Father. And then RoChas was seen as a good guy.
2nd tenure, RoChas rigged himself into power. He even boasted about it. He even left Apga and entered APC due to the misunderstanding he had with the party that brought him to power.

Imo people did not vote him in the 2nd term.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by kikake: 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2020
Cmanforall:

This shows the pain people are passing through and clamouring for change.

I think Hope Uzodinma, to start with in a party not accepted by the Imo indigenes.
Another thing against him will be his zone. Uzodinma hails from Orlu zone, that have already governed the state for over 16years since 1999. The other 2 zones are yet to have such. It should ideally be going to Owerri zone, that is Ihedioha's zone.

In a state that holds zoning dearly, this can increase the anger and loss of interest in the APC, Orlu-zone ruling government in the state.

Can one imagine this as having Hausa/Fulani rule Nigeria for another 8years after Bihari's 2nd term?

Whereas Imo people are desperate for other zones to govern, they should use a credible candidate.

Ihedioha and Uzodinma are the same.

I said it here!!! Because of tomorrow.

They should have an under 55 governor!

So far, has Uzodinma or his commissioners shown any attachment to Orlu, the headquarters of Orlu senatorial zone? Not one street has been reconstructed in Orlu by this government which has reconstructed many roads in Owerri.

Some of these people in Orlu zone are in politics with the name of Orlu zone, but don’t have any sympathy for Orlu itself. At the end they become losers for acting against nature.

It’s no use calling Orlu zone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) / Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough / Patience Jonathan Leaving Skye Bank (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.