Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,357 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State (53921 Views)

Image Of Infrastructure Used To Campaign For Tinubu From Indonesia - Daily Trust / El-Rufai Condemns Killing Of 34 Residents, Attack On Kaduna Community / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State by FactBoyz: 10:46am On Jul 31, 2020
sad
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State by SeriouslySense(m): 10:46am On Jul 31, 2020
This is so inhuman. How can this allowed to thrive. Environment influences people

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State by itzjaiz(m): 10:48am On Jul 31, 2020
DSS operative shot dead teenager who tried to rescue a drunk man. https://igberetvnews.com/1359940/dss-operatives-kill-teenager-tried-rescue-drunk-photos/
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State by CasNova: 10:48am On Jul 31, 2020
Hmn.

This must be a sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State by fergie001: 10:49am On Jul 31, 2020
I am seriously monitoring the situation.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State by omooba969(m): 10:49am On Jul 31, 2020
Be like say na Ab0ki vs Yeeboz today. grin

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State by McHorladwealth(m): 10:49am On Jul 31, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Indirectly shading the people of the SE and Abia in particular ..
\ grin grin grin
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State by IvarTheBoneless: 10:49am On Jul 31, 2020
grin grin

El Rufai has made SE his colony grin

5 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State by lastempero: 10:49am On Jul 31, 2020
Officialgarri:
He obviously isn't concerned about their lives or the state of the structure, he is just throwing a jab.

If he needed to display maturity especially being the son of a sitting Governor, then he ought to be talking about his father's progress on the southern Kaduna killings or he should just stay mute.

This one na better jab.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State by frankyychiji(f): 10:50am On Jul 31, 2020
TRIGITIS:

In addition, Bashar should have directed the complaint to the governor general of South East in person of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the jagaban. This is because, to the best of my knowledge and the complaint of igbos, Tinubu stole all the money that would have been used to develop the East.
Southern kaduna chriatians life matter too. Tell that to Thiefnubuu.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State by RTSC: 10:50am On Jul 31, 2020
I love the way he was lambasted.
The guy was trying to tell igbos to shut up about southern kaduna.
As if anything can be equated to human lives.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State by tamdun: 10:50am On Jul 31, 2020
See painment from same set of people(Igbo) that carry Lagos matter on their head

10 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State by Nairalandmonika: 10:50am On Jul 31, 2020
flyingpig:
I agree with you. The rot in SE should be heavily retweeted on TwitterNG, exposed on lindaikeji blog, nairaland and other public fora. That's the only way we can help them get good governance, perhaps they can put on their thinking cap and ask the right questions, perhaps their leadership rank will be ashamed of the exposure and construct roads.
The rot in se or the rot in Nigeria. Do u think kaduna is any better than abia. Even with how buhari is carrying all federal government project to kaduna the place is still not progressing.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State by FlordFlorez(m): 10:51am On Jul 31, 2020
In as much as what he said is right, he should equally channel some energy to the maim going on in his father's state. I think with that everybody's lives would surely matter.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State by frankyychiji(f): 10:51am On Jul 31, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:
grin grin

El Rufai has made SE his colony grin
The blood of southern kaduna has chased him to SE where he will meet his Waterloo.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State by IvarTheBoneless: 10:51am On Jul 31, 2020
TRIGITIS:

In addition, Bashar should have directed the complaint to the governor general of South East in person of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the jagaban. This is because, to the best of my knowledge and the complaint of igbos, Tinubu stole all the money that would have been used to develop the East.

Yes ooo. Tinubu caused erosion, the rain, the poor hygiene of people living there

Tinubu and Awolowo grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 31, 2020
If it was Lagos matter , you will starting seeing them in numbers insulting Tinubu.
Where are you guys now oya start insulting Thiefkpeazu and Thiefkalu?

I doubt they rather blame Buhari for this situation.

5 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:51am On Jul 31, 2020
Abia state is useless state I swear angry

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State by ednut1(m): 10:51am On Jul 31, 2020
They keep voting failures from kalu to ochendu to this kerosene man. Served there and it was shitty state in terms of infrastructure

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State by RTSC: 10:51am On Jul 31, 2020
I would choose to live in Abia one thousand times before I live in kaduna.
I value my life.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State by lastempero: 10:51am On Jul 31, 2020
Okezie ikpeazu is the most useless governor to walk the surface of the earth, i wonder how that guy bagged phd still dey amaze me.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State by Nairalandmonika: 10:52am On Jul 31, 2020
omooba969:
Be like say na Ab0ki vs Yeeboz today. grin
It has always been, the aboki feels anyone that criticize them is Igbo.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State by hopexter(m): 10:52am On Jul 31, 2020
muykem:
What concern this guy if people of the state prefer kerosene to infrastructural development.

He's a Nigerian and as a human, there's no way he wouldn't be concerned like everyone else for the people who work and live there. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State by frankyychiji(f): 10:53am On Jul 31, 2020
tamdun:
See painment from same set of people(Igbo) that carry Lagos matter on their head
Tinubu is a criminal! Hell Rufai is a blood sucker.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 31, 2020
Chisos!

Are people living in that filth? shocked shocked
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State by Lamasta(m): 10:53am On Jul 31, 2020
Atimes its not about the messenger but the message...

Bashir should also channel the same energy to the insecurity suituation in Kaduna state where his father governs...
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State by TRIGITIS: 10:53am On Jul 31, 2020
frankyychiji:
Southern kaduna chriatians life matter too. Tell that to Thiefnubuu.
States under Tinubu jurisdiction are Abia, Imo, Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi. Kaduna is not under him.

4 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State by RTSC: 10:54am On Jul 31, 2020
ednut1:
They keep voting failures from kalu to ochendu to this kerosene man. Served there and it was shitty state in terms of infrastructure
Abia citizens are the dumbest voters in the south east.

If apc had any sense, that is probably the best state to penetrate the east and win hearts and minds with good governance.

If it means out rigging the pdp, so be it.

Abia needs change.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State by frankyychiji(f): 10:54am On Jul 31, 2020
#KadunaKegOfBlood

#KadunaKegOfBlood

#KadunaKegOfBlood

#KadunaKegOfBlood

#KadunaKegOfBlood

#KadunaKegOfBlood

#KadunaKegOfBlood
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State by Djyucee1(m): 10:55am On Jul 31, 2020
Well i support him for this. The decay in abia state is too much. We have been unfortunate with bad leaders in abia

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bala Mohammed, Saraki Are PDP Northern Consensus Presidential Candidates / Queen Elizabeth’s Crown Not Her Own – Uju Anya / 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.