Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style (72552 Views)

Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B / Igbo Siblings Embrace Islam In Imo After Their Sister's Conversion (Photos) / Gohwee Of Ibadan Land Sulaiman Amubieya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style by Mo3891: 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2020
cheesy

A thread to show tolerance level of our Bloda

3 Likes

Re: Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style by ymstar(m): 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2020
shellsea:

Don't talk like an illiterate... I do have Igbo muslim friends and an akwaibom muslim friends... Religion is a thing of choice and personal interest and not a thing of region. If you find peace in Christianity, Islam, Buddism, Ifa, etc. Its ur area of intrest. So don't call an ibo man a bastard for making Islam his choice...

Note:- am a Christian
Respect

2 Likes

Re: Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style by haryorbarmie83(m): 2:19pm On Jul 31, 2020
Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style by AregbeFufu: 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Watch as hatred enter this thread. angry
From your people.
Re: Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style by Nyamuriflathead: 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
As a bonafide igbo muslim from anambra state i want to cease this opportunity to wish all igbos Eidel Kabir

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style by motayoayinde: 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
muykem:
Muslim as a religiou is actually dangerous. This is the fact we need to live with. Islam is the cause of insecurity and terrorism in the world. Someone told me sometimes ago that criminals are just using Islam to cover up but my question is why they don't use other religions to cover up.
THEY ACTUALLY DO. THERE'S A CHRISTIAN TERRORIST GROUP WHICH GOES BY THE NAME "THE LORD'S RESISTANCE ARMY (LRA).

THIS GROUP IS OLDER THAN BOKO HARAM AS IT'S BEEN AROUND FOR OVER 30 YEARS.

IT'S A VERY DEADLY GROUP WHICH HAS KILLED, MAIMED, RAPED AND KIDNAPPED THOUSANDS

A LARGE CHUNK OF ITS FIGHTERS ARE KIDS WHO ALSO RAPE WOMEN.

THEY ORIGINATED IN UGANDA BUT NOW OPERATE IN MANY EAST AFRICAN COUNTRIES.

I CALL THEM CRIMINALS BECAUSE I KNOW THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE.

4 Likes

Re: Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style by Sufisunni: 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2020
Masha Allah
Re: Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style by AnanseK(m): 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2020
IamWonderful:
He can't be an Igbo and a Muslim he must be a bastard like wakali, mama Boko Haram, all igbos are Christians including their dogs

So when did Igbo become Christians?

2 Likes

Re: Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style by Akhirastriver(m): 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2020
muykem:
Muslim as a religiou is actually dangerous. This is the fact we need to live with. Islam is the cause of insecurity and terrorism in the world. Someone told me sometimes ago that criminals are just using Islam to cover up but my question is why they don't use other religions to cover up.
Maybe u should think before u talk next time

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style by Akhirastriver(m): 2:38pm On Jul 31, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

And there Extended families,shops and Businesses are all Christians.

They even piss Christian piss. grin grin grin
grin and they shit Christian shit
Re: Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style by Cashsteady(m): 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2020
Mod why move this to fp? Are igbos the only tribe in Nigeria? So What should we do if they are igbo Muslims, why does this igbo's think they are special

1 Like

Re: Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style by kogi2010: 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2020
Sultty:
must I vow to be a muslim before I comment on nl If it is so Christianism, traditionalist and other religions threads must also and I mean it must also allow u to vow to be member of their religion and for u to believe in their god before u comment whatever too (mods take note). On this I have nothing to say thank u for reading
yes because of perverts like u, and some other transgressors who reason through dere anus

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style by checkolatunji: 2:51pm On Jul 31, 2020
Igbo Muslims are the best Igbo everliveth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style by Misterdhee1(m): 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2020
muykem:
The ritualists, the kidnappers, the head miners, including those into baby factories in the SE are Muslims? Safe to say Christianity breeds those too

4 Likes

Re: Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style by kogi2010: 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2020
motayoayinde:
THEY ACTUALLY DO. THERE'S A CHRISTIAN TERRORIST GROUP WHICH GOES BY THE NAME "THE LORD'S RESISTANCE ARMY (LRA).

THIS GROUP IS OLDER THAN BOKO HARAM AS IT'S BEEN AROUND FOR OVER 30 YEARS.

IT'S A VERY DEADLY GROUP WHICH HAS KILLED, MAIMED, RAPED AND KIDNAPPED THOUSANDS

A LARGE CHUNK OF ITS FIGHTERS ARE KIDS WHO ALSO RAPE WOMEN.

THEY ORIGINATED IN UGANDA BUT NOW OPERATE IN MANY EAST AFRICAN COUNTRIES.

I CALL THEM CRIMINALS BECAUSE I KNOW THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE.
my brother thats joseph kony bio does his action now makes all christens terrorists?
Joseph Rao Kony likely born 1961)is the leader of the Lord's Resistance Army (LRA), a guerrilla group that formerly operated in Uganda. While initially purporting to fight against government oppression, the LRA allegedly turned against Kony's own supporters, supposedly to "purify" the Acholi people and turn Uganda into a theocracy.[2] Kony proclaims himself the spokesperson of God and a spirit medium and claims he is visited by a multinational host of 13 spirits, including a Chinese phantom.[2] Ideologically, the group is a syncretic mix of mysticism, Acholi nationalism, and Christian fundamentalism, and claims to be establishing a theocratic state based on the Ten Commandments and local Acholi tradition.

3 Likes

Re: Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style by hayzed1090: 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
[quote author=kogi2010 post=92302965]
my brother thats joseph kony bio does his action now makes all christens terrorists?
Joseph Rao Kony likely born 1961)is the leader of the Lord's Resistance Army (LRA), a guerrilla group that formerly operated in Uganda. While initially purporting to fight against government oppression, the LRA allegedly turned against Kony's own supporters, supposedly to "purify" the Acholi people and turn Uganda into a theocracy.[2] Kony proclaims himself the spokesperson of God and a spirit medium and claims he is visited by a multinational host of 13 spirits, including a Chinese phantom.[2] Ideologically, the group is a syncretic mix of mysticism, Acholi nationalism, and Christian fundamentalism, and claims to be establishing a theocratic state based on the Ten Commandments and

But all muslims are terrorists abi? Some of u have been living peacefully with so many muslims all tru ur lives , U school with them, work and do business with them yet u still come down here and call all muslims terrorist.

3 Likes

Re: Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style by Ykc2(m): 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2020
He will still dump Muslim after he don make money from muslim customers grin grin grin grin grin believe any igbo that said his a muslim on your peril grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style by UKBobo(m): 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2020
Igbo this, igbo that - cluck off
Re: Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style by UKBobo(m): 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2020
Cashsteady:
Mod why move this to fp? Are igbos the only tribe in Nigeria? So What should we do if they are igbo Muslims, why does this igbo's think they are special

LOL... we don' t u idiots are obsessed with us..LOL grin
Re: Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style by kkkp: 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2020
IamWonderful:
He can't be an Igbo and a Muslim he must be a bastard like wakali, mama Boko Haram, all igbos are Christians including their dogs
You should ask your fore fathers their religion before you start talking rubbish. Just the way your father embrace christianity others also have the right to embrace another religion

1 Like

Re: Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style by ridwan006(m): 3:19pm On Jul 31, 2020
muykem:

The fact is, the rise of radical islamists is connected with the western imperialist oppression on these countries. And some were even formed by the western world like the Taliban that was sponsored by the U.S to fight the Russian invasion. It is all about power politics in the global sphere. Just like the way the Western world see Africa with inferior look that's how it wanted to take over these Asian countries that led them become radicalised. But because of the hatred some have on Islam, they see it as more religious than political. But have you ever asked yourself why Saudi is not tagged a terrorist state being the seat of our Holy Prophet? Because Saudi is a goof friend of U.S. but all other Muslim countries that always oppose the western oppression are tagged terrorists. But nobody tags North Korea, Russia or China terrorist territories despite their growing influence and bad records of human rights violations simply because they ain't Muslim states. Its high time we realise that they fight is power politics and not religious. Christians are less than 4% of Israel population but a nonentity would think that the Israelian/Palestinian crisis has been on religious issue between Muslims and Christians.

5 Likes

Re: Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style by kogi2010: 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2020
[quote author=hayzed1090 post=92303254][/quote]
my brother i was given example im a muslim too some talked abt LRA thats why i talk abt the leader him self the person of Joseph kony
Re: Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style by Pharaohny: 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2020
muykem:

Eagle one this is star one
Eagle one this is star one
Do you copy
One idiot sported
Permission to fire
Over .
Re: Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style by kogi2010: 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2020
how many of us know about the christian terrorist group called lord;s resistance army ( LRA) headed by Joseph kony?

fact : According to Francis Ongom, a former LRA officer who defected, Kony "has found Bible justifications for killing witches, for killing those who farm or eat] pigs because of the story of the Gadarene swine, and for killing [other] people because God did the same with Noah's flood and Sodom and Gomorrah.
my question here is does his action now make all christens terrorist?

1 Like

Re: Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style by frankyychiji(f): 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Lol
Lolest!

Mumu oath!
Re: Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style by frankyychiji(f): 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2020
kogi2010:
how many of us know about the christian terrorist group called lord;s resistance army ( LRA) headed by Joseph kony?

fact : According to Francis Ongom, a former LRA officer who defected, Kony "has found Bible justifications for killing witches, for killing those who farm or eat] pigs because of the story of the Gadarene swine, and for killing [other] people because God did the same with Noah's flood and Sodom and Gomorrah.
my question here is does his action now make all christens terrorist?
Same shit
Different toilets.
Re: Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style by MRSUCCESS70: 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2020
IamWonderful:

God Really Create Many Thing In This Life ooo, See How Human Being Reason, It Only Person That Don't Have Anything Up Stair Can Just Reason Like This.
Re: Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style by ThatFairGuy1: 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2020
Slap44 MelesZenawi we're still many and we'll keep multiplying bikuwwatillah. Today is Eid day, rejoice with WE Igbo Muslims
Re: Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style by ThatFairGuy1: 4:35pm On Jul 31, 2020
IamWonderful:
E pain this my dear Igbo Jew brother. We're not a bastard cheesy
Re: Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
IamWonderful:

He is more Igbo than you...either Muslim or Christian Igbo. blood runs in their vein...
Re: Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style by achymmania: 5:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
IamWonderful:
you mean say Nnamdi Kanu wey be Jew nah bastard??
Re: Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style by achymmania: 5:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
IamWonderful:
you mean say Nnamdi Kanu wey be Jew nah bastard?? Ozuor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Islamic Perspective On The Illuminati (A Must Read by All Muslims) / Sharing your dreams - is it okay? / Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.