Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style (72565 Views)

Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B / Igbo Siblings Embrace Islam In Imo After Their Sister's Conversion (Photos) / Gohwee Of Ibadan Land Sulaiman Amubieya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style by Dewleks: 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2020
Infact am not surprised by anyone thinking or thought, cos we all have we're to end our soul and we must deliver our good or bad work, I wouldn't blame a man who can not think well, because of religion u alter abusive word to someone u can't confront, just to brag like a fear dog there will be a day everyone will leave the world, we must think of what other people would say behind us. Let's fear Almighty God in whatever we are doing in life. Then search for knowledge. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style by Friend22(m): 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2020
IamWonderful:
He can't be an Igbo and a Muslim he must be a bastard like wakali, mama Boko Haram, all igbos are Christians including their dogs

With your head inflating with likes,you think you have said something really big.
NEWSFLASH!
You don't say who become what because of your brain washed, brain dead proclivities.
Re: Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style by Friend22(m): 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
muykem:
Muslim as a religiou is actually dangerous. This is the fact we need to live with. Islam is the cause of insecurity and terrorism in the world. Someone told me sometimes ago that criminals are just using Islam to cover up but my question is why they don't use other religions to cover up.

Your paste who are into rituakisn are what?
Rev king was using religion for what?
See,if you want to point fingers know that thevresycat pointing right back at you.

1 Like

Re: Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style by Bimpe29: 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2020
Your bigotry is so nasty.
IamWonderful:
He can't be an Igbo and a Muslim he must be a bastard like wakali, mama Boko Haram, all igbos are Christians including their dogs
Re: Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style by sule17(m): 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2020
muykem:
Muslim as a religiou is actually dangerous. This is the fact we need to live with. Islam is the cause of insecurity and terrorism in the world. Someone told me sometimes ago that criminals are just using Islam to cover up but my question is why they don't use other religions to cover up.
How about what happening at onitsha? The one chance
Re: Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style by bizzibodi(m): 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2020
Nothing those people no go do for money... though I have never met an igbo Muslim in my life.
Re: Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style by FarmTech(m): 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2020
shellsea:

Don't talk like an illiterate... I do have Igbo muslim friends and an akwaibom muslim friends... Religion is a thing of choice and personal interest and not a thing of region. If you find peace in Christianity, Islam, Buddism, Ifa, etc. Its ur area of intrest. So don't call an ibo man a bastard for making Islam his choice...

Note:- am a Christian
No, you are not a true christian. A true christian will point everyone to Christ, the only way to eternal life.
Re: Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style by mujaya1(m): 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2020
muykem:
ask your self who is Hitler
Re: Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2020
Sultty:
must I vow to be a muslim before I comment on nl If it is so Christianism, traditionalist and other religions threads must also and I mean it must also allow u to vow to be member of their religion and for u to believe in their god before u comment whatever too (mods take note). On this I have nothing to say thank u for reading

When you find out why it is done like that, come back here, I have an award for you
Re: Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style by motayoayinde: 7:16am On Aug 01, 2020
kogi2010:

my brother thats joseph kony bio does his action now makes all christens terrorists?
Joseph Rao Kony likely born 1961)is the leader of the Lord's Resistance Army (LRA), a guerrilla group that formerly operated in Uganda. While initially purporting to fight against government oppression, the LRA allegedly turned against Kony's own supporters, supposedly to "purify" the Acholi people and turn Uganda into a theocracy.[2] Kony proclaims himself the spokesperson of God and a spirit medium and claims he is visited by a multinational host of 13 spirits, including a Chinese phantom.[2] Ideologically, the group is a syncretic mix of mysticism, Acholi nationalism, and Christian fundamentalism, and claims to be establishing a theocratic state based on the Ten Commandments and local Acholi tradition.
NEVER SAID ALL CHRISTIANS ARE TERRORISTS AND WILL NEVER SAY SO BECAUSE THAT WILL BE UNTRUE. JUST AS IT IS UNTRUE THAT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS.

IN FACT THE OPPOSITE OF THAT IS WHAT I'M SAYING IF YOU READ MY COMMENT WELL.

1 Like

Re: Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 01, 2020
Alhamdulillah.
It will spread like wild fire before I die all the SE & whole world.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Islamic Perspective On The Illuminati (A Must Read by All Muslims) / Sharing your dreams - is it okay? / Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.