Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,821 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Where Can I Get The Original 6th & 7th Book Of Moses - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Can I Get The Original 6th & 7th Book Of Moses (2504 Views)

Lesser Keys Of Solomon And The 6th And 7th Book Of Moses. / It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit / Powerfull Spiritual Command with six and seven books of moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get The Original 6th & 7th Book Of Moses by clericuzzio(m): 10:45am On Jul 31, 2020
Hello All Esoteric lovers,

I have always been fascinated by the stories surrounding the use of the 6th and 7th books of Moses.

Most of the versions I find online are just abridged and are really not complete with the proper instructions.

I would appreciate if anyone can point can point me to a good occult store in Lagos, so I can purchase it.

Preferably the one used by the O.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Get The Original 6th & 7th Book Of Moses by Missyajoke(f): 11:15am On Jul 31, 2020
No start what you cannot finish.
OP no read ammm
Re: Where Can I Get The Original 6th & 7th Book Of Moses by clericuzzio(m): 11:30am On Jul 31, 2020
I'm in need of it that's why I asked.

If you know any place I can get it pls link me
Re: Where Can I Get The Original 6th & 7th Book Of Moses by agbolahan1991(m): 12:15pm On Jul 31, 2020
Consult elders that are deep in the use of this book....
U don't just buy and read books like that...
U need to seek explanations and guidance from elders that have gone through it...
Make u no run mad
Re: Where Can I Get The Original 6th & 7th Book Of Moses by clericuzzio(m): 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
Have you seen anyone who has run mad as a result of reading the book. All those lies are meant to keep you away from Knowledge

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Get The Original 6th & 7th Book Of Moses by Kobojunkie: 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2020
6th and 7th books of more? What Are they supposed to contain? undecided
Re: Where Can I Get The Original 6th & 7th Book Of Moses by Mineisgrace(f): 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2020
Put your faith in God and God alone. Stay AWAY from majic

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get The Original 6th & 7th Book Of Moses by Kobojunkie: 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
Mineisgrace:
All knowledge of Good and Evil belongs to God.

If you don't fear Knowledge, then you will not be easily deceived by the lies that men tell.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Get The Original 6th & 7th Book Of Moses by clericuzzio(m): 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2020
Mineisgrace:
but moses whom you revere did magic
Re: Where Can I Get The Original 6th & 7th Book Of Moses by BackllGodNaija: 3:23am On Aug 01, 2020
clericuzzio:
Hello All Esoteric lovers,

I have always been fascinated by the stories surrounding the use of the 6th and 7th books of Moses.

Most of the versions I find online are just abridged and are really not complete with the proper instructions.

I would appreciate if anyone can point can point me to a good occult store in Lagos, so I can purchase it.

Preferably the one used by the O.

Thanks
Had a friend who once ran mad after reading it but I've also heard about some who didn't react that way, so who knows how you'd react between the two?
Re: Where Can I Get The Original 6th & 7th Book Of Moses by clericuzzio(m): 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Had a friend who once ran mad after reading it but I've also heard about some who didn't react that way, so who knows how you'd react between the two?

Are you sure your friend ran mad as a result of reading such book.
Please retrieve that particular one your said friend read and give to me
Re: Where Can I Get The Original 6th & 7th Book Of Moses by BackllGodNaija: 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
clericuzzio:

Are you sure your friend ran mad as a result of reading such book.
Please retrieve that particular one your said friend read and give to me
Yes he did... He was a cultist so one of his cult members gave him the book while he was in school. He didn't read it but left it on the table in his room at school to head back home. Only to find the book waiting for him when he got home. It made him go insane...It happened twenty years ago so it'd be pretty much impossible to get that same one now.
Re: Where Can I Get The Original 6th & 7th Book Of Moses by clericuzzio(m): 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Yes he did... He was a cultist so one of his cult members gave him the book while he was in school. He didn't read it but left it on the table in his room at school to head back home. Only to find the book waiting for him when he got home. It made him go insane...It happened twenty years ago so it'd be pretty much impossible to get that same one now.

Did he get mad even when he didn't read the book. This is a very big fat heavy lie joor

This is how you guys peddle fake stories

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get The Original 6th & 7th Book Of Moses by clericuzzio(m): 11:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
Besides the book is all about calling on angels and demons for good and bad purpose
Re: Where Can I Get The Original 6th & 7th Book Of Moses by Kobojunkie: 11:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
clericuzzio:
but moses whom you revere did magic
Where did you find this? undecided
When did Moses learn magic? undecided

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get The Original 6th & 7th Book Of Moses by BackllGodNaija: 1:06am On Aug 03, 2020
clericuzzio:

Do he got mad even when he didn't resd the book. This is a very big fat heavy lie joor
Okay. Enjoy!
Re: Where Can I Get The Original 6th & 7th Book Of Moses by BackllGodNaija: 1:07am On Aug 03, 2020
clericuzzio:

Do he got mad even when he didn't resd the book. This is a very big fat heavy lie joor
Okay. Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get The Original 6th & 7th Book Of Moses by clericuzzio(m): 7:09am On Aug 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Where did you find this? undecided
When did Moses learn magic? undecided
How did you know Moses didn't do magic?
Re: Where Can I Get The Original 6th & 7th Book Of Moses by Kobojunkie: 2:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
clericuzzio:

How did you know Moses didn't do magic?
You made the claim that Moses did magic. So I should be asking you the questions here. undecided
Re: Where Can I Get The Original 6th & 7th Book Of Moses by clericuzzio(m): 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2021
agbolahan1991:
Consult elders that are deep in the use of this book....
U don't just buy and read books like that...
U need to seek explanations and guidance from elders that have gone through it...
Make u no run mad

I know
Re: Where Can I Get The Original 6th & 7th Book Of Moses by LikeAking: 1:25am On Jul 02, 2021
Give me money to buy am for you.
Re: Where Can I Get The Original 6th & 7th Book Of Moses by Akinbuli19: 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
LikeAking:

Give me money to buy am for you.

where the store dey

(1) (Reply)

Top Twenty Countries Where Christianity Is Growing The Fastest / Lagos-ibadan Expressway: Rccg & Mfm: Whats The Solution? / Crisis Of Faith For Olympic Athlete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.