Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

"Somalia May Be Child's Play" - George Akume Warns Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Somalia May Be Child's Play" - George Akume Warns Nigerians (36207 Views)

Jubilation As George Akume Arrives SGF Office After Swearing-in (Video, Photos) / Boss Mustapha Hands Over To George Akume (Photos) / George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Somalia May Be Child's Play" - George Akume Warns Nigerians by ukpahu(m): 12:17pm On Jul 31, 2020
nigeria s finish
Re: "Somalia May Be Child's Play" - George Akume Warns Nigerians by Eriokanmi: 12:18pm On Jul 31, 2020
BlackfireX:
Igbos and yorubas let's unite...

There is fire in and on the mountain....

A storm is coming
If yorubas don't act now, they're on their own. We play allegiance to yoruba too because our region, akoko edo is more of yoruba in edo state. We have our dialects but many of us understand and speak yoruba. Fulani agenda would be fulfilled except we act now. I told a friend 3 years ago when southern kaduna was hit. I told him these people would step back and come back at the least expected time and it has happened 4 times more. Now they've taken over the NW. These people don't surrender easily. Uthmandan fodio era shouldn't be forgotten in a hurry. My granddad said they were repelled in ede, now osun state by yoruba warriors. Maybe by now, they'd have taken yoruba and edo states. Boko haram is everywhere in the north, now they're hitting kogi our neighbour. Buhari and other leaders must act now. Our military have comprised and their ogas would run away when the wahala starts. Everybody should be prepared. We sharpen out cutlass daily here because what happened in kogi, a few miles away from us in was the worst attack ever. Bello just downplayed it. Many were killed by boko haram terrorists a few days ago in kogi.

My problem with igbo is their divided spirit. They're never united yet, they want to leave. Even if they want to go, they can't achieve thid alone. They need to join force with yorubas. Niger delta can't do anything apoligies to our leaders but they're selfish. Oshiomohle is another proof.

1 Like

Re: "Somalia May Be Child's Play" - George Akume Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 31, 2020
We will appreciate it if he can pass the message to Buhari at the next FEC meeting

1 Like

Re: "Somalia May Be Child's Play" - George Akume Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 31, 2020
hajimosho:
lipsrsealed

It is pitiable that those who are at the helm of affairs found themselves incapable of solving the impending doom creeping into the country from the Northern part of the country. Who should we call upon for help

Time will determine...
They are only interested in lining their pockets with enough booty for their generations unborn while keeping the masses as quiet as it can be. We have to help ourselves.
Re: "Somalia May Be Child's Play" - George Akume Warns Nigerians by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:19pm On Jul 31, 2020
apache22b:
Buhari is the best President Nigeria will ever have ... Quote me and rot in jail

Come outside to say this rubbish.

Red alert: fulani terrorist on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: "Somalia May Be Child's Play" - George Akume Warns Nigerians by Budoski: 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
Searching For Peace in Isolation of the PRINCE of Peace is just like using a Basket to Fetch Water.

It is Premium Folly!

The World Cannot see Peace, Until we acknowledge and Submit to the PRINCE of Peace..

leave Dem make Dem dey chase shadows

1 Like

Re: "Somalia May Be Child's Play" - George Akume Warns Nigerians by Ezmans: 12:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
BlackfireX:

A storm is coming
when you talk the truth a yoruba man I'll hate you because they likes eating from lies & propaganda
Re: "Somalia May Be Child's Play" - George Akume Warns Nigerians by Christistruth00: 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2020
BlackfireX:

A storm is coming

By the time it Lands no one will tell them before they unite.
Re: "Somalia May Be Child's Play" - George Akume Warns Nigerians by Jostoman: 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2020
apache22b:
Buhari is the best President Nigeria will ever have ... Quote me and rot in jail
and I pray that God will rule your life the way buhari is ruling us now. Please say amen o my brother
Re: "Somalia May Be Child's Play" - George Akume Warns Nigerians by snowball11(m): 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2020
I couldn't even remember this man is a minister in this government.

Hmm,...Minister of special duties! undecided
Re: "Somalia May Be Child's Play" - George Akume Warns Nigerians by Minsk24: 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2020
backnbeta:
If our safety is not guaranteed with unity, how about we try parting ways? At least, when we part ways, any stray herder found in another country's territory without valid papers won't have the federal protection, but will be justifiably prosecuted by the laws of the land undecided

Shoot at sight ASAP
Re: "Somalia May Be Child's Play" - George Akume Warns Nigerians by Angelfrost(m): 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
backnbeta:
If our safety is not guaranteed with unity, how about we try parting ways? At least, when we part ways, any stray herder found in another country's territory without valid papers won't have the federal protection, but will be justifiably prosecuted by the laws of the land undecided

Right now, this is the only way forward... The slim chances of this nation ever uniting strongly perished with Buhari and his style of leadership!!!

Moving completely apart is the best way forward!!!
Re: "Somalia May Be Child's Play" - George Akume Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2020
Re: "Somalia May Be Child's Play" - George Akume Warns Nigerians by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2020
BlackfireX:

A storm is coming

guy it is too late for that ... at this stage na medicine after death

you never hear what ever you sow you go reap

2015 we sow death and civil strikes we are just reap it 2020 mark my word even 2023 when buhari may go which i doubt !

these wahala will remain with us for the next 100 years
Re: "Somalia May Be Child's Play" - George Akume Warns Nigerians by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2020
BlackfireX:

A storm is coming

one question why is it that it is only our politicians who are interested in the unity of Nigeria
Re: "Somalia May Be Child's Play" - George Akume Warns Nigerians by Enculer: 12:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
The minister listens to Nnamdi Kanu.

Zoo people
Re: "Somalia May Be Child's Play" - George Akume Warns Nigerians by Godsonjoe: 1:01pm On Jul 31, 2020
This is what Mazi Nnamdi Kanu says long time ago.... More grease in your elbow
Re: "Somalia May Be Child's Play" - George Akume Warns Nigerians by Queenoffucks(f): 1:14pm On Jul 31, 2020
apache22b:

You're a fvcked e-diot

1 Like

Re: "Somalia May Be Child's Play" - George Akume Warns Nigerians by Jsabigi: 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2020
Unified to be terrorized. Nigeria's Unity is one in a Million. If you still believe in the credentials of this Nation-its Nationhood, then, you should be heading to the Emergency Unit.
Re: "Somalia May Be Child's Play" - George Akume Warns Nigerians by EagleNest(m): 1:18pm On Jul 31, 2020
He should first tell Oga Buhari about the need for peace before telling Nigerians. How is this government working towards peace when there is so much injustice and corruption in Nigeria today.
Re: "Somalia May Be Child's Play" - George Akume Warns Nigerians by Dedetwo(m): 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2020
ghettokid1:

Minister of Special Duties, George Akume has stressed that Nigeria needs peace to succeed.

He spoke on Thursday at the thanksgiving service in honour of Yakubu Pam, Executive Secretary, Nigera Christian Pilgrim Commission (NCPC).

NAN quoted Akume as warning of the Somalia situation in Nigeria.

The East African Country has experienced armed conflict for three decades.

Akume said Nigeria "cannot toil with unity and peace because if our territorial integrity is undermined, Somalia will be a child's play."
On security, He noted that there are still issues that must be resolved.

"I know the president is doing quite a lot but the challenges are still there. We don't have to toil with our unity."

The former Senator advised Pam to liaise with Christian leaders on peace in Nigeria.
"you are in a good position working closely with CAN and other people of other faith so that together we can reestablish peace," He said.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/07/31/somalia-may-be-childs-play-akume-warns-nigerians/

One of the underlined problems among certain Nigerians is inability to differentiate between union and unity. It unfortunate that most airheads who were opportune to smell the corridor of power do not understand the concept of unity when they eventually open their putrid mouth. George Akume, whom I presumed to be a lawyer, must talk about how to achieve unity not toil with unity Nigerians do not have.
Re: "Somalia May Be Child's Play" - George Akume Warns Nigerians by Dedetwo(m): 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:

Come outside to say this rubbish.

Red alert: fulani terrorist on nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/12034097_lightshot1596087439_jpeg_jpegb1a4cef67237ada9223c77286955b407

These episodes alone will always deny Nigeria whatever unity it tends to dream.

1 Like

Re: "Somalia May Be Child's Play" - George Akume Warns Nigerians by BlackfireX: 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2020
[quote author=1TRUEEGOD post=92300771][/quote]

In 10-20 years , we will be a beacon to the blackrace , and a world to conquer.. Everything is done by merit not quota system...
Re: "Somalia May Be Child's Play" - George Akume Warns Nigerians by BlackfireX: 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2020
Christistruth00:

By the time it Lands no one will tell them before they unite.

I don't know the kind of bewitchment they used on this two crazy but great tribe...
I am telling you the gods won't forgive them if they fail to do what destiny has bestowed on them alone
Re: "Somalia May Be Child's Play" - George Akume Warns Nigerians by McTested(m): 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2020
Nigeria is worse than Somalia and Afghanistan put together now.

Mr. Minister open another chapter please.

Re: "Somalia May Be Child's Play" - George Akume Warns Nigerians by mexbee1(m): 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2020

Re: "Somalia May Be Child's Play" - George Akume Warns Nigerians by APOSTLECHUMA: 3:23pm On Jul 31, 2020
THESAME OLD SONG THAT M.K.O ABIOLA SANG.
Re: "Somalia May Be Child's Play" - George Akume Warns Nigerians by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2020
Warn Buhari not Nigerians... wetin u wan make them do.. or advocate that everyone should be licensed to a gun... then i know you are talking.

If they wan scatter the country make we start from there...

Dont tell Nigerians... they dont need it.....
Re: "Somalia May Be Child's Play" - George Akume Warns Nigerians by thespokenword: 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2020
BlackfireX:

A storm is coming
Don't be stupid. Why not include South South. You are selfish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce / Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance / Folashade Adeleke Welcomes Her Second Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.