Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,201 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

“My Boyfriend Stopped Picking My Calls After I Told Him Laycon Is Hot” – Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “My Boyfriend Stopped Picking My Calls After I Told Him Laycon Is Hot” – Lady (2665 Views)

My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls / “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“My Boyfriend Stopped Picking My Calls After I Told Him Laycon Is Hot” – Lady by Onyiamaogu: 11:48am On Jul 31, 2020
A Nigerian lady has written to relationship and love expert, Joro Olumofin on how her boyfriend stopped picking up her calls after she told him what she thinks of Big Brother Naija housemate, Laycon.

According to the lady, her boyfriend refused to communicate with her after she said that the reality TV star is “hot”.

She revealed that they were both watching the house party on Saturday when she made the comment which made her boyfriend flare up.

She stated that her boyfriend was triggered over her comment and said she’s only attracted to looks and fame, as she’s never complimented him in that manner before.

She wrote to Joro;

https://playloaded.com.ng/my-boyfriend-stopped-picking-my-calls-after-i-told-him-laycon-is-hot-nigerian-lady-laments/
Re: “My Boyfriend Stopped Picking My Calls After I Told Him Laycon Is Hot” – Lady by Tomide007: 11:50am On Jul 31, 2020
Episode 1 of things that never happened.

5 Likes

Re: “My Boyfriend Stopped Picking My Calls After I Told Him Laycon Is Hot” – Lady by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
LOL
Re: “My Boyfriend Stopped Picking My Calls After I Told Him Laycon Is Hot” – Lady by ashewoboy(m): 12:58pm On Jul 31, 2020
he is not. the hottest guy in that house is between any of these three, Ozo, Kid, Eric(the reason that girl showed us her hairy pvssy), maybe neo. tochi is not looking bad. In fact all of the guys in that house are hot aside your favourite laycon. go to twitter and view what they call him. guess what? he has many fans rooting for him though.

erica baby. she is going to wincheesy.
Re: “My Boyfriend Stopped Picking My Calls After I Told Him Laycon Is Hot” – Lady by tnerro1(m): 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2020
Nengi all the way to the mula,baby
Re: “My Boyfriend Stopped Picking My Calls After I Told Him Laycon Is Hot” – Lady by Guccified(f): 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2020
Hmm
Re: “My Boyfriend Stopped Picking My Calls After I Told Him Laycon Is Hot” – Lady by astonished: 3:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
how does she know his temperature to know that he's hot�

1 Like

Re: “My Boyfriend Stopped Picking My Calls After I Told Him Laycon Is Hot” – Lady by paulolee(m): 4:10pm On Jul 31, 2020
lamba...
Re: “My Boyfriend Stopped Picking My Calls After I Told Him Laycon Is Hot” – Lady by DaInferno(m): 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2020
the man is a jealous man, that's good o ... I can imagine if he said Dorathy is hot, maybe na u for the vex by now
Re: “My Boyfriend Stopped Picking My Calls After I Told Him Laycon Is Hot” – Lady by Graysons: 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2020
ashewoboy:
he is not. the hottest guy in that house is between any of these three, Ozo, Kid, Eric(the reason that girl showed us her hairy pvssy), maybe neo. tochi is not looking bad. In fact all of the guys in that house are hot aside your favourite laycon. go to twitter and view what they call him. guess what? he has many fans rooting for him though.

erica baby. she is going to wincheesy.
Are you gay?
Re: “My Boyfriend Stopped Picking My Calls After I Told Him Laycon Is Hot” – Lady by SaintBishop: 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
ashewoboy:

Erica's baby. she is going to wincheesy.

Which Erica's is going to win? Perish that idea. tongue Nengi or laycon for the benjamin cool

2 Likes

Re: “My Boyfriend Stopped Picking My Calls After I Told Him Laycon Is Hot” – Lady by MrSensor(m): 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2020
It serves her right.
Re: “My Boyfriend Stopped Picking My Calls After I Told Him Laycon Is Hot” – Lady by lacasera14(m): 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
And the laycon sef is not even hot. Like say na Ozo na.
Re: “My Boyfriend Stopped Picking My Calls After I Told Him Laycon Is Hot” – Lady by veli1(m): 9:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
Now wetin u wan make we do, for Christ sake?

(1) (Reply)

Two Men Kissing And Romancing One Lady At The Same Time In A Night Party / How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed / Men, Can You Swallow Your Sperm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.