Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? (78165 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: "Having Sex On National TV Is Terrible" – Doyin Tells Soma / Project Strongest States In Nigeria TV Show: Photos Of Delegates / #bbnaija: Viewers Regard Cee-c As The Strongest Female Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Ehismelvin1(m): 9:14pm On Jul 31, 2020
LG remains the best TV,the picture quality is top notch.

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by REDDEVILS1(m): 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
Many FAKE ones plenty .U can't identify original one.I was told dat the tokunboh(second hand) is better.How true
buy Haier Thermocool Surge Protector
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Iceyjayz: 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2020
powerblaze:

Fresh oil dey your head.
Sony rocks! My tv and home theatre have not given me the slightest issue for over 4 years now. Amd light fluctuates alot in my area and I don't use stabiliser. It's just amazing
Sony TV is damn good, there's one 14 inches Sony TV my dad bought in 2003, I swear till now the TV is still working fine, the sony plasma TV I bought in 2018 which is 55 inches is still working fine, it's very expensive but worth the price. I will rather buy a quality product that will last for years than a cheap one that will give me problems.

3 Likes

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by weareok(m): 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2020
My lg tv screen and filament got bad how much Do u think will fix it cos where I live the tecnicina said he can't get it and sallah dey dull without am
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Kojiek: 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2020
ddjay:

Your friends will soon come here and mention tecno tv and itel tv, note 7 tv and camon air tv... mtcheeew
Jokes apart, there is an INFINIX LED TV in our markets. The model is S1. Just make a research.
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by hanso(m): 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2020
Vultron101:
bros I have been using my Panasonic led TV for 6 years without "Tv guard" it has never had any problem at all.
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by femi4: 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
Plasma>>LCD>>LED

OP need to know the difference
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
LG produck is okay, We just bought one last week, the only problem is that it will switch off when the voltage is low.
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by femi4: 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2020
Holluwhakemmy:
LG produck is okay, We just bought one last week, the only problem is that it will switch off when the voltage is low.
Use stabilizer before it destroy that baby

2 Likes

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by hotdealz(m): 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
Many FAKE ones plenty .U can't identify original one.I was told dat the tokunboh(second hand) is better.How true
Buy direct from LG showroom.
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by hanso(m): 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
[How do I know a fake Hisense. Just bought one am thinling is fake but the dealer assured me is original with one year warrantyquote author=Japhtee post=92313289]

Did you get it from authorised dealer? Bad screen is also not the fault of the maker but how you and your household handled the television. My Tele, my fridge, my A.C. are Hisense products all purchased same day and over 4 years now. Not even a single fault from any of them.[/quote]
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Paramount01(m): 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2020
kingola87:
Go and buy Syinix.

My Philips smart tv got faulty and I got Syinix smart tv and I have not see a single reason to blame the product since then I'm so happy I made that choice...

How much you buy it and how.many inches?
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2020
femi4:
Use stabilizer before it destroy that baby
Thanks. we bought small white one for 2500.
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by lele007: 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2020
The question you should ask yourself is "what is plasma TV?"

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by dadabashua1(m): 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2020
joyousmother2016:
I bought a fairly used 32" Sharp Aquos Plasma TV in 2014 and I've been using it without stabilizer or TV guard.
that brand of sharp(Aquos)is something else,trust me,mine fell from the stand,broke the tiles in my sitting room...trust me nothing happened to the TV,still working perfectly.. Lol,so I have a clue of what you are talking about,I respect that brand of sharp 100%

2 Likes

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by hanso(m): 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2020
My experience with Sony Bravia LCD model KLV-32R402A. I bought this Sony TV in 2013 November with a friend, now these two TVs have developed screen problems. I got Hisense out of frustration and due to lack of fund, but am suspecting the Hisense is fake though they wrote founa on the back and Pack with 1 year warranty. How do I even know fake Hisense. Currently am thinking of buying Samsung in few months and then give the Hisense to a love one.
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by maisauki: 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2020
paulolee:
LG is strong but samsung is stronger...if you see sharp brand just silently pay and take it home, thats the most durable brand of electronic in Nigeria...
am still using the sharp t.v that my grand dad furnished his house with back then..
na my share of papa will be that, him no even give me remote join...
oboi, u b da real g...oya shama us with pinshures make we see antique

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by hanso(m): 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2020
Hmm
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by hanso(m): 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2020
My experience with Sony Bravia LCD model KLV-32R402A. I bought this Sony TV in 2013 November with a friend, now these two TVs have developed screen problems. I got Hisense out of frustration and due to lack of fund, but am suspecting the Hisense is fake though they wrote founa on the back and Pack with 1 year warranty. How do I even know fake Hisense. Currently am thinking of buying Samsung in few months and then give the Hisense to a love one.
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Yinksy09(m): 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2020
I think LG plasma TV is the most durable and strongest.

But it might be a bit expensive though and one just needs to plan ahead and save for it. At least you get quality for your money.

Just find the right financial solutions tailored to this need and you won’t have a problem buying the best plasma TV

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by prinsam30: 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2020
Heavance:
That TV guild is not as useful as people think. It's a scam sef

I'm telling u
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2020
SirMichael1:
UyaiIncomparabl, what is a TV guard?

Are you trolling me or what? undecided

Heck, I know what it is, ok? You pumpum.
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by capnies: 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2020
Sony led TV is the best both in durability and picture quality others are following but might be three times costlier than lg Samsung etc

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by oluspicy: 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
martyns303:

I hope you know Hisense 55'' curved smart TV is more than N300,000?

We bought the 50" flat one at the rate of N200,000 last year.

I even heard that Hisense is manufactured by Samsung. I don't know how true is that.

That Hiesense Tv is quite good.
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by prinsam30: 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
ikechukwu150:
the T.v alone or will you attach someone to it? And how much did you buy the T.v again? Business man!!!

honestly guy, the TV now is around 116000K+ naira in Indian market hub with this particular model.... 32CS410 UFLYLJ, I don't think u can get this model again
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by vicben27(m): 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2020
LG is far stronger than Samsung ( it's just over rated), talking from experience
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2020
My samsung made in vietnam has lasted for 7yrs without going to the repairers shop...
LCD Series 4

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by stephnie44(f): 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2020
Polystar
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Oreoluwa5: 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2020
geolabious:

Please what's TV guard
A TV guard is a voltage guard.

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Wigetsolar: 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
Sharp.

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Wigetsolar: 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2020
ramon212:
Sharp, Panasonic and Sony.

Especially tokunbo. Your grandchildren's children go see am for your house.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Oreoluwa5: 10:08pm On Jul 31, 2020
SirMichael1:
UyaiIncomparabl, what is a TV guard?
A voltage guard. Something like this

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy Poses With Ike In Matching Outfits / BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept / Erica’s Clothing Store Sells Out All Its Products Within Two Hours Of Opening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.