Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

How A Burglar Came To My House Only To Steal Nothing Serious. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Burglar Came To My House Only To Steal Nothing Serious. (1790 Views)

Kick Boxer, Agamaye Disarms A Burglar Who Tries To Stab Him With Knife. VIDEO / Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) / How A Burglar Slept With Family Before Robbing Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How A Burglar Came To My House Only To Steal Nothing Serious. by Resurgent2016: 6:13am On Aug 01, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

I swear! Those that know me know that I barely sleep at night but this night, I made love to my wife and slept butt naked in the sitting room. I swear if I catch that thief, I won't sue him for what he stole, I'd sue him for seeing my unclothedness. cheesy

Go get real security dogs, your environment looks rural while your building looks quite modern. It will be a magnet to petty thieves as country hard.
Re: How A Burglar Came To My House Only To Steal Nothing Serious. by TimeTraveler369: 9:08am On Aug 01, 2020
How can a burglar break iron protector without waking you up?

Were you really sleeping or in a coma?

Anyway, weed can make someone sleep that deep.
Re: How A Burglar Came To My House Only To Steal Nothing Serious. by 4reala(m): 10:32am On Aug 01, 2020
Kelvin30286063:
5 days ago at around 2am I woke up to a noise from my dog outside. I had slept off in the living room while my wife slept in the guest room. We sometimes sleep in the guest room cuz it's closer to the living room so we crash there whenever we are too tired to walk a few more steps to our bedroom.
That particular day I had slept off in the living room while working on my laptop while my wife managed to get herself to the guest bedroom.

After hearing th bark from my dog (a pet dog that has not even barked in the past 2 years) I wake up and was surprised that she barked. So I looked around the house.
On getting to our master bedroom, I noticed that a burglar had broken in through the window.

This window has metal as security, this determined thief climbed through the barb wired fence, cut the metal in the window and went into the bedroom.
He scattered everywhere. All the clothes in the wardrobe were left scattered on the floor.
This bold thief even came to the sitting room where I was sleeping and took the money I left on the center table (about 3k)

But to my surprised, he didn't take my phones or my laptop! My Samsung S20 was sitting on a small table beside the center table. My small infinix phone (camon x) was also there. My laptop was there. My Nintendo switch was there. My wife's Samsung S20 (we use the same phone) was at her bed side in the next room. The room's door was open.
That is what is baffling me. How can a thief go through all that trouble only to steal 3k! Leaving items that is worth 1.3m laying in front of him? Maybe he got scared that I might wake up if he moves those items cuz I was sleeping in the 3 sitter beside them but what of my wife's phone. That's easily reachable. Or is there something else I don't know?

Another question I'm still asking is how he fit into that small opening he made to the window. Look at the last picture for christ sake!
Lazy man, u dey watch am, you no fit stand up grab the thief and ask am all dis uestion u dey ask us

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angry Woman Butchers Houseboy For Stealing Meat In Akure (video) / MMS From An Unknown Sender. Any Explanation Please... / Do You Believe In Cynthia Osokogu's Death Story?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.