Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Marriage Certificate With Expiry Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Certificate With Expiry Date? (597 Views)

Before You Sign That Marriage Certificate Remember This / How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive / Is Court And Church Marriage Certificate Thesame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Certificate With Expiry Date? by tnerro1(m): 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2020
Recently, one of our celebrities aka “small girl big God” said marriages should have expiry dates. She meant that when a guy and a girl gets married, there should be an agreement that this marriage should last for a certain period of time, after which it should be subject to

A.Instant Renewal
B.Take a break before Renewal
C.No Renewal, we go our separate ways.

While I think she is nuts, the above options would spell disaster for women all over the world, while men would hold block parties non stop. Whether we admit it or not, women have more stake in marriages than men.

Before you feminists get your panties in a tangle, let me explain;

So guy marries a girl with a certificate that says it will expire after 10years, so they sit down to plan for the first installment.Marriages especially in Africa is all about children, so they get on it straight away and get 3 to 4 within the first 10 years (lets not use the Igbo or Hausa people that can do 1 per year grin).

So first 10 years is up, madam no longer looks as sweet and fresh as she was 10years ago, even when she works out, oga has been distracted by these so called Slayqueens that are a dime a dozen. So they get to the negotiating table and oga says why don’t we try option B first. Oga don cut out be dat o.

The feminist would say “what if the man was a useless man, madam would be free also”. But you ladies know that when a man is useless at home, there is a 95% chance that there is a woman outside making him useless to you and very useful to herself. I can give plenty of scenarios but let me drop only this one. Mind you, this is not the same as divorce. This would be far easier than a divorce, all he has to do is wait for the marriage certificate to expire.

You can say all you want to say now, but I would advise they leave marriages the way they are now o o. Don’t give these guys an opportunity to cutout after all they put you through. grin
Re: Marriage Certificate With Expiry Date? by Ifabernard(m): 3:50pm On Jul 31, 2020
honestly I don't see anything wrong in that... afterall marriages no de even last mtcheeew
Re: Marriage Certificate With Expiry Date? by DaInferno(m): 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2020
Ifabernard:
honestly I don't see anything wrong in that...
afterall marriages no de even last mtcheeew
there is power in the tongue o bros
Re: Marriage Certificate With Expiry Date? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2020
she is absolutely right, and the marriage certificate should be renewed EVERY 3 MONTHS, no longer.
Re: Marriage Certificate With Expiry Date? by paulolee(m): 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2020
truth bro...it should be renewed maybe after the DNA of all kids produced in the marriage are checked and certified correct..
Re: Marriage Certificate With Expiry Date? by tnerro1(m): 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2020
See what I meant ladies, all these guys want to cutout and leave you hanging. Don’t let them o grin
Re: Marriage Certificate With Expiry Date? by Premiumwriter: 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
she is absolutely right, and the marriage certificate should be renewed EVERY 3 MONTHS, no longer.
ma nigga grin grin

U wan de change toto every 3 months eh? cheesy
Re: Marriage Certificate With Expiry Date? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
Premiumwriter:
ma nigga grin grin

U wan de change toto every 3 months eh? cheesy

bro, you know how many are pretending to be who they are not (before marriage) and quick to change to their true self after marriage na...so, if the babe is ungrateful, not caring, sex starving her man, turn into a baby whale after you say i do etc, then you dont want to wait for 10years before getting rid of her (same goes for women). 3 months is more than enough to ask your spouse to ACT RIGHT, if they dont, then...

[img]https://media1./images/9990b67e896f50739075d50490e2d840/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Marriage Certificate With Expiry Date? by hashtagged(m): 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2020
DaInferno:
there is power in the tongue o bros

Na true bros

(1) (Reply)

Meet Tribe Where Wives Are Offered To Visitors / Things You Should Know Between A Girl And A Woman. / Lol What Do U Guys Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.