Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari (36307 Views)

Justice is different from judgement, Nigerians Know Who won On Feb 25 - Okutepa / ‘We Gave Our Best’, Buhari Thanks Ministers, State House Staff / Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari by Jabioro: 12:59am On Aug 01, 2020
If I abuse Seun,you people will started complaining..What Seun has said is that not the abused of power converged on him...
Re: Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari by OLULAW: 1:04am On Aug 01, 2020
Buhari and members of his cabinet, including Yemi Osinbajo, are shameless bunch of people. When Christians are being massacred weekly (If not every other day) in Nigeria, this slowpoke is claiming that Nigerians know that his regime has done his best. His best is evident in the fact that the week he granted presidential pardon to captured and allegedly repentant Boko Haramist’s, giving them 30k each, an army general - who publicly lamented how ill equipped Nigerian Armed Forces are on the battle field fighting the same Boko Haram - was court marshalled, and his fate as I write is hanging in the balance.

Buhari claims to be fighting corruption. What has he done to those who recklessly squandered NDDC funds? What about the missing NNPC money? What about the contract allegations against the legislooters? These and several questions demonstrate Buhari’s insincerity and lack of credibility.

Sadly Nigerian voters are bunch of idiots who keep supporting those who have mortgaged the prospects of future generations of Nigerian citizens. There are ongoing calls for Nigerian youths to abandon candidates who have held public offices and are therefore parts of the problems. Nigerian needs a new crop of leaders. These can only get to power if the Youths reject the older generation of politicians and rally round the younger ones. Failing this, it is finished for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari by osazee12(m): 1:22am On Aug 01, 2020
Did our president just allude to defeat? Using former president jonathan’s inability to stem insurgency as a yardstick to compare the current situation is an acceptance of failure.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari by akilo1: 1:30am On Aug 01, 2020
Nigerians know that what? Am i shock
Re: Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari by ifko: 1:30am On Aug 01, 2020
RTSC:
When buhari stopped those white south African mercenaries employed by Jonathan, that was when I realise that the old fool knows nothing.

Eeben Barlow and his crew were hunting and destroying Boko Haram with precision uncommon to the Nigerian military.

If those guys had continued, by now things would have drastically improved.
U think Buhari get sense. No any game plan to win BH war, just like one guy said today he just want to enjoy the goodies that come with presidency. He has nothing upstair but only tribalism and burn to rule mentality.
He knew he's a failure, I only pity people that didn't vote for him but are victim of his incompetence but as for other States that turn out millions of votes they should enjoy their Sai Baba from IDP camp.
U won't see Zombies on this thread, they will avoid it like plague. Awon oponu
Re: Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari by lordatkinson07(m): 1:31am On Aug 01, 2020
The President has given up at last. Promise failed! Mission failed
Leaving Nigeria the same way he met it in 2015.
The only thing changed to the negative next level so far is unemployment, poverty, corruption, Naira exchange rate to other currencies of the world.....

What a jungle!
Re: Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari by kingthreat(m): 1:40am On Aug 01, 2020
Sack the service chiefs or force them to go on a course on counter-insurgency abroad.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari by masterkeydon(m): 1:46am On Aug 01, 2020
Foul foul foul- FOUL! I Will crush boko haram in one month if voted into office has now become a mistaken priority. Arrant nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari by Piso1234: 1:54am On Aug 01, 2020
Is this what you promised us?

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari by ifko: 1:57am On Aug 01, 2020
dorothy111:
If you're unsatisfied. Carry gun and enter Sambisa.
Baba cannot kill himself
Naija has a high proportion of slowpoke like u but d day u lose someone dear to u prior to d incompetency of Bubu that u voted for u won't know when u will start cursing him.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari by Nobody: 2:14am On Aug 01, 2020
freeborn02:

You mean the same Baba that promised heaven and Earth when he was seeking election?

May God handle your life the way Buhari handles Nigeria's security issues. Amen.

Bubu didn't promise jack. He never had blueprint. Amaechi, Lai, Timing, ElRufai and co were doing the talking. Bubu isn't intelligent and can't rule. You lots voted for him for whatever reason. I'm no fan of his, and I don't expect anything less than what he is doing.
All the people that spoil Nigeria, all of una they vote for them.
Re: Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari by Stephenomozzy(m): 2:15am On Aug 01, 2020
"Your best" is not a measure of competency.

If you're incompetent, then your best is just as good as a competent person lazying about. A Great leader knows when his best is subpar and knows what category of people to surround himself with to augment his shortcomings and give results!

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari by freeborn02: 2:16am On Aug 01, 2020
dorothy111:

Bubu didn't promise jack. He never had blueprint. Amaechi, Lai, Timing, ElRufai and co were doing the talking. Bubu isn't intelligent and can't rule. You lots voted for him for whatever reason. I'm no fan of his, and I don't expect anything less than what he is doing.
All the people that spoil Nigeria, all of una they vote for them.

And where is your evidence that I voted for him? Or you are sha just saying it because that's what came to your brain?
Re: Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari by Nobody: 2:17am On Aug 01, 2020
walozanga:

Cos u think u are safe abi? I wish u Buhari's kind of government towards bokoharram in ur family.
You're a fool.
Did Bubu promised security? Lai promised that, not Bubu.
You had better candidates in the pool, but you lots voted for a man that has never done anything successfully in is life. Not once, but twice. What do you expect?
If you're unsatisfied, enter Sambisa.
Re: Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari by snowball11(m): 2:19am On Aug 01, 2020
Griffon:
This man puts the I in incompetent. He had no strategic plan to wipe out the BH sect yet he was running his mouth just to score votes.

A leader makes no excuses. In a sane country, he should have resigned for failing to deliver the tons of promises he made millions of Nigerians. But No, this is Africa where geriatric politicians prefer dying in power.

Failed leadership!

In sane countries,.....such a man can never be elected as a mayor of a city not to talk of elected as a president! He has got zero leadership skills and a poor educational background.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari by Nobody: 2:21am On Aug 01, 2020
Amotekun777:

Typical Hausa Terrorist! Olofo!
You're calling me terrorist. Yet Bubu won all Amotekun clans.
Mind you, what do you expect a man on retirement to do for you? Every president is aging, Bubu is using our Commonwealth to flex.
If you're unsatisfied with him, stop voting incompetence next time

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari by Nobody: 2:23am On Aug 01, 2020
freeborn02:

And where is your evidence that I voted for him? Or you are sha just saying it because that's what came to your brain?
It doesn't matter if you voted for him or not. Youths like you and I did. If any of us are unsatisfied, join the army. Maybe you can do Iron man.
Youths voted for a man that can't even address his nation twice. Yet, they'll come on nairaland to complain. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari by pastillon: 2:23am On Aug 01, 2020
Your best isn't good enough, change force or hire more experience force.
Re: Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari by freeborn02: 2:30am On Aug 01, 2020
dorothy111:

It doesn't matter if you voted for him or not. Youths like you and I did. If any of us are unsatisfied, join the army. Maybe you can do Iron man.
Youths voted for a man that can't even address his nation twice. Yet, they'll come on nairaland to complain. Nonsense!

Direct Yori comments to those who voted for the incompetent buhari.

I've always known he had nothing up stairs since 2014 when he started running away from public debate

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari by Nobody: 2:35am On Aug 01, 2020
ifko:

Naija has a high proportion of slowpoke like u but d day u lose someone dear to u prior to d incompetency of Bubu that u voted for u won't know when u will start cursing him.
I am Igbo, I don't like Bubu and I could not have voted for him even if he was the only candidate on the pool. Not just for is resounding incompetence, but for history.
That said, you're Yoruba, your clan voted for him the 1st time, and reinforced the failure.
Bubu has forever been a failure, how do you expect that to change?
He told you the obvious, if you're unsatisfied, carry gun and enter Sambisa or shut up and vote better candidates by 2023.
BTW, he won't resign, he is enjoying his retirement. Sai Baba till all of you get sense.

In 2015, you're shouting CHANGE, now stop fuc#ing complaining. Internet do not forget.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari by Mikelsogo1(m): 2:36am On Aug 01, 2020
I knew you have that was why I never supported you in the last general election but my people were dumb not to see the hand writing on the wall.
Re: Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari by Burgerlomo: 2:46am On Aug 01, 2020
BlackSpanner:
Truly!!! You can't give what you don't have

Re: Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari by Burgerlomo: 2:50am On Aug 01, 2020
My dear kontiri Naija don enter one chance grin

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari by 1972xy: 2:53am On Aug 01, 2020
Supan:
Pls Sir, humbly resign if you have exhausted every option in your head. Let someone else try.

Just imagine the president of 200 million people.

The man has lost his compass

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari by 1972xy: 2:54am On Aug 01, 2020
Baba Buhari is finished. He has lost his compass.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari by Bluffly: 3:15am On Aug 01, 2020
Why is this guy still shouting "inherited from the last government in 2015". He isn't standing up to any challenges but passing the blame. Too bad for Nigerians. What a shame

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari by Fourwinds: 3:25am On Aug 01, 2020
Failed president..

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari by Fourwinds: 3:40am On Aug 01, 2020
joepepsy:
Compare to where we were before, he has done well, security issue is the not just the responsibility of the govt but every citizens,when we people sabotaging the effort of the president.
that is the nonsense you can say because all along you have supported this incompetency
Re: Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari by Poske95(m): 3:44am On Aug 01, 2020
No. 1 remix hit by Ba Bu " I cant kii mysef"
Re: Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari by vibre: 3:46am On Aug 01, 2020
I just dey laugh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari by Davida33: 3:54am On Aug 01, 2020
Instead of being a cyber criminal why not avail yourself of various opportunities the internet offers.

See what I do to earn some coins that may amount to huge sums later if you persevere.

You can join my team if you care!

My signature below speaks for itself. You pay nothing. IT'S FREE!
WhatsApp 08137114256

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Edo State Governor Godwin Obaseki & Oshiomole Attends Event Together In Edo (pic / Peter Obi Labour Party Releases Campaign Rally Schedule Without Campaign Council / There Will Never Be Biafra Again - Lauretta Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.