Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,665 members, 7,959,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:16 AM

Some Unbelievable Hidden Facts You Dont Know About Sophia Momodu And Chioma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Unbelievable Hidden Facts You Dont Know About Sophia Momodu And Chioma (399 Views)

Ladies, I Want To Beg You, Dont Marry A Man With Low Self Esteem! / Davido And Chioma Share A Kiss In Qatar (Photo) / Some Unbelievable�� Hidden Facts About Yul Edochie, As This Happens To Him�ha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Unbelievable Hidden Facts You Dont Know About Sophia Momodu And Chioma by Buzor16: 4:35pm On Jul 31, 2020
In this article we'll be discussing about two of Davido's famous baby mamas. Sophie Momodu and Chioma Avril Rowland, who is more beautiful? I'll like to get your honest and unbiased answer regardless of who is your favourite.

Ok let's get to know them better.

Who is Sophie Momodu?

and

Who is Chioma Avril Rowland? Click the link below for more...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o_0wsG2EHc

(1) (Reply)

Wait! Before You Continue Cheating Hear Me / Man Locked Up In Room For Seven Years By Father And Stepmum Rescued By Police / This Is A New Group All About Sex And Hook Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.