Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

#Bbnaija: I Don’t Like You I Am Just Using You To Pass Time– Nengi Tells Prince - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #Bbnaija: I Don’t Like You I Am Just Using You To Pass Time– Nengi Tells Prince (559 Views)

#BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) / BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” / BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#Bbnaija: I Don’t Like You I Am Just Using You To Pass Time– Nengi Tells Prince by Laseye008(m): 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2020
Big Brother Naija housemate, Rebecca Hampson, popularly known as Nengi recently opened up on her true feelings for fellow housemate, Prince.

Expressing her true feelings towards him, she revealed that she doesn’t really like him anymore, adding that she is just staying with him because she tends to sleep very late at night.

When Prince doubted the fact that she doesn’t like him anymore, Nengi told him she is only using him to pass time.

She said;
“I don’t like you anymore“,

Prince replied;
“yes you do like me”.

Nengi then shattered the table by saying
“I don’t, I’m just using you to pass time”

See video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZIZa8Kh_eM

1 Share

Re: #Bbnaija: I Don’t Like You I Am Just Using You To Pass Time– Nengi Tells Prince by donstan18: 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2020
She was very honest. No need to lead him on.

It's now left for the Guy to decide his steps since the truth has been clearly said by the lady to him.

2 Likes

Re: #Bbnaija: I Don’t Like You I Am Just Using You To Pass Time– Nengi Tells Prince by DaddyRochie1642: 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2020
Prince Thought he was a "Skilled Loverboy" ... Now it has ended in WEEPING and WAILING and gnashing of Teeth for the guy grin grin

1 Like

Re: #Bbnaija: I Don’t Like You I Am Just Using You To Pass Time– Nengi Tells Prince by Laseye008(m): 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2020
E go shock Prince
Re: #Bbnaija: I Don’t Like You I Am Just Using You To Pass Time– Nengi Tells Prince by Nigerianization(m): 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2020
The babe dey eye Kiddwaya who was shuttling between her and Erica but since Erica decided to take the bull by the horn, she needed a pastime lover.

(1) (Reply)

The Movie "Sing": Any Help On How To Download A Free Full HD Version? / Bbnaija Live Updates - Maria Chike, The Most Beautiful Female Housemate Of All T / Bbnaija's Tega Breaks Down In Tears As She Tenders Public Apology To Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.