Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Iml Academy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Iml Academy (630 Views)

Urgent! Has Anyone Learnt Any Skill From Shaw Academy / Help Me Win My Academy Challenge / "Slay Queen Syndrome" Term Paper At Nigeria Defence Academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iml Academy by Elvisage(m): 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
Please can anyone here who has gone through the IML forex academy share their experiences with me.would u recommend IML academy for someone like me who is really eager to master the act of forex trading and make money at thesame time? please if yes or no kindly give your reasons.this feedback is really very important to me.
Re: Iml Academy by Vmoses(m): 8:49pm On Jul 31, 2020
Yeah I can say yes, if u are patient to learn.

U would reap so so much I assure you... The have the best learning process so far I know...
Re: Iml Academy by Elvisage(m): 2:28am On Aug 01, 2020
Vmoses:
Yeah I can say yes, if u are patient to learn.

U would reap so so much I assure you... The have the best learning process so far I know...
thanks bro for your response.how abt the part where they say one can learn and earn at thesame time?
Re: Iml Academy by Vmoses(m): 5:17am On Aug 02, 2020
thanks bro for your response.how abt the part where they say one can learn and earn at thesame time?

That's also true, if u are fast in the learning process which of course is not difficult at all...

U wld learn n earn at same time.
So far as u are following the instructions given to, u wld surely blossom
Re: Iml Academy by Vmoses(m): 10:40pm On Nov 01, 2020

Yeah it's possible and true
Re: Iml Academy by Dibblez: 12:17am On Nov 02, 2020
Listen to me if you're wise! You won't learn shit on IML!!!!!! they're not there to teach you forex. They just want your money and most importantly they want you to bring more people to them. Its just a networking scheme, it is a semi scam! If you want to learn fx don't do IML, they'll bore you with harmonic scanners and shit, something they dont even use for trading. Its just a reffering business, they just want your money. That person trying yo convince you to join just dey whine you, he/she probably would have enticed you with the various levels and ranks, with their respective earnings and shit. But bro dont fall for that. With this few point of mine I hope I have conviced you that IML na semi scam.

1 Like

Re: Iml Academy by Santdsaint: 2:58am On Nov 02, 2020
Iml members no longer focus on forex trading like before. They are now more interested in the networking aspect of the scheme. So I would advise you to get a good one on one coach or mentor near you.

(1) (Reply)

I Just Drank Ate Rat Poison / Is My Cheating Ex Better Than My Stingy Boyfriend? Pls Advise / Why You Should Always Leave Something For Her To Complain About(graphic Truth)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.