Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan (2747 Views)

Olu Of Warri Kicks Out Ayiri, Revalidates Iyatsere, 10 Other Itsekiri Chiefs / Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri / Itsekiri Names And Their Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by gregyboy(m): 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
Keraxes:

E pain am. We installed yoruba man as oba of Benin. Even till today yoruba is a major language in your inconsequential weak useless Benin kingdom

Ibadan warlords bleeped your olofo olosho grandmother so hard with doggy style to the extent the foolish woman Dey shout harder harder.

History can’t be changed. Ogedengbe took you weak fools as slaves, bleeped your own great grandmother till she cums in her stinking smelly 10000km diameter pussy and her smelly anus.

If you’re not okay with the fact that oba of Benin is from ile ife, you can jump into the lagoon cos you will never be missed or noticed since the whole Benin youth are uselsss

Like the oba ever came from ife,did you skip my screenshot the author i made that screenshot from is a European benin historian lol, when my official thread is out I will tag your foolishness just to disgrace you

Lol, a Yoruba must defendi....

A pained coward

Ogendegbe who couldn't venture into benin and was later dispatched by an esan warrior... Lol

You be oborobo

Instead of venting your anger aimlessly pick a Bini history and read you will find something to insult binis with, TAO11 did that but she lost too

You just want to defend yorubas with all cost even when you know it won't favour yorubas by defending them but only makes me disgraced them more.....

The more you keep up, the more i disgrace your weakling ancestors who were later sold as slaves by the benins

1478 to 1897 point out any history or archeology recorded by Europeans linking benin to ife before you can open your mouth an claim our oba came from ife,
Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by gregyboy(m): 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
Keraxes:
[url][/url]
Shut up already. Benin fools are weak ass and cowards and they will be our slave till eternity because a Yoruba man found ile ibinu. We killed so many of your ancestors and ate their flesh which makes you fools minority tribe today in Nigeria

We even bleeped your mothers and sisters during the killings

We will always oppress you idiots

Lol, you're becoming too emotional like Tao11
Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Keraxes: 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2020
gregyboy:

Like the oba ever came from ife,did you skip my screenshot the author i made that screenshot from is a European benin historian lol, when my official thread is out I will tag your foolishness just to disgrace you

Lol, a Yoruba must defendi....

A pained coward

Ogendegbe who couldn't venture into benin and was later dispatched by an esan warrior... Lol

You be oborobo

Instead of venting your anger aimlessly pick a Bini history and read you will find something to insult binis with, TAO11 did that but she lost too

You just want to defend yorubas with all cost even when you know it won't favour yorubas by defending them but only makes me disgraced them more.....

The more you keep up, the more i disgrace your weakling ancestors who were later sold as slaves by the benins

1478 to 1897 point out any history or archeology recorded by Europeans linking benin to ife before you can open your mouth an claim our oba came from ife,
Hahaha is that why you took 10hrs to reply? Are you scared already? Bloody coward. Yoruba is a major and dominant tribe in Nigeria today which dame can’t be said about your weak foolish 2 by 2 Benin and your idiotic oba of Benin

Today Benin 2 by 2 has one of the lowest population among the minority tribes because of our oppression towards you cowards while yorubas grow more.
Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by gregyboy(m): 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
Keraxes:

Hahaha is that why you took 10hrs to reply? Are you scared already? Bloody coward. Yoruba is a major and dominant tribe in Nigeria today which dame can’t be said about your weak foolish 2 by 2 Benin and your idiotic oba of Benin

Today Benin 2 by 2 has one of the lowest population among the minority tribes because of our oppression towards you cowards while yorubas grow more.

And he brags with population population is now achievement.... Lol
Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Keraxes: 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2020
gregyboy:

And he brags with population population is now achievement.... Lol
E pain am die. Just look at the life of average Benin youth, both men and women. They’re all useless despite the small population. The women are all olosho both locally and internationally while the men are cultists.

Cultism started in Ibadan but we realised its better to make money than killing people up and down and that’s why cultism is very minimal in Ibadan today while cultism keeps growing in Benin. Only one thing can cause that which is low iq because when others are busy making money. Gregyboy and his family are thinking of the next cult to join

Pathetic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by AreaFada2: 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
illicit:

can u shed some light on how they are yoruboids but not yoruba
In the same Isoko, Urhobo, Esan and others are Edoid but not Benin. Thank you.
Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2020
When you are done Edos Are Yorubas Because Itshekiri are also Yorubas..
Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
Stop focussing on language similarities. Those are subjective and meaningless. Only 2 things matter:

1) history (as written down by eyewitnesses)
2) the will of the people

I just keep wondering about the identities of these linguists who fvcked up the heads of southerners.
Even though we can read and write, our ancestors were way smarter than us.

Stop confusing bullshit said by linguists with ethnicity ! All these fake sciences are just annoying.
Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
The one weird thing is what the Yoruba and the Igbo are doing: going around claiming tribes originated from them with no proof to show for the claim.
If people want to be considered igbo or yoruba, they would let you know ! Stop claiming people especially if the people keep saying no !
It is just pure madness and it makes the people hate you even more and it makes everyone else very suspicious of you.
Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by gregyboy(m): 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
Keraxes:

E pain am die. Just look at the life of average Benin youth, both men and women. They’re all useless despite the small population. The women are all olosho both locally and internationally while the men are cultists.

Cultism started in Ibadan but we realised its better to make money than killing people up and down and that’s why cultism is very minimal in Ibadan today while cultism keeps growing in Benin. Only one thing can cause that which is low iq because when others are busy making money. Gregyboy and his family are thinking of the next cult to join

Pathetic

I want to know what state are you from, lumping the whole yorubas together would be unfair so i will only direct it to your people

So tell me which state are you from
Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2020
MelesZenawi:
When you are done Edos Are Yorubas Because Itshekiri are also Yorubas..
Classical statement of a fool.

Listen to facts:
1) Edos are not yoruba.
2) Itsikiri are not yoruba.

It is not up to yoruba people to decide, if we say no, then it is no !
Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Keraxes: 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
gregyboy:

I want to know what state are you from, lumping the whole yorubas together would be unfair so i will only direct it to your people

So tell me which state are you from
Hahaha weak fool. Useless cultist from a useless state. Has any good thing ever come out of Edo State ? Only if we could count cultism as good thing

Useless mofo smello
Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Keraxes: 8:30pm On Aug 02, 2020
Wtf77:
The one weird thing is what the Yoruba and the Igbo are doing: going around claiming tribes originated from them with no proof to show for the claim.
If people want to be considered igbo or yoruba, they would let you know ! Stop claiming people especially if the people keep saying no !
It is just pure madness and it makes the people hate you even more and it makes everyone else very suspicious of you.
Stfu. Benins are yoruba. Even your weak oba of Benin who is a direct descendant of oduduwa can’t say otherwise

If you’re not satisfied with that fact, there’ll always be a rope around you

You know what next to do
Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Keraxes: 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
Wtf77:

Listen to facts:
1) Edos are not yoruba.

Shut up. Both edos and itsekiris are yoruba

The guy is right. Go and study your history
Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by gregyboy(m): 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
Keraxes:

Hahaha weak fool. Useless cultist from a useless state. Has any good thing ever come out of Edo State ? Only if we could count cultism as good thing

Useless mofo smello

And he fled like a coward every yoruba hiding under the shield of lagos, is the peak of their cowardice,

Be bold tell me your state
Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Keraxes: 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
gregyboy:

And he fled like a coward every yoruba hiding under the shield of lagos, is the peak of their cowardice,

Be bold tell me your state
My parents are from Lagos and Oyo states. So stop saying trash

I’m not a Benin coward like you always running and thinking of what to write
Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
Keraxes:

Shut up. Both edos and itsekiris are yoruba

The guy is right. Go and study your history

Answer:

Wtf77:

Listen to facts:
1) Edos are not yoruba.

Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Keraxes: 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
Wtf77:

Answer:

You can’t know history more than I. Edos and itsekiris are yorubas
Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
Keraxes:

Stfu. Benins are yoruba. Even your weak oba of Benin who is a direct descendant of oduduwa can’t say otherwise

You know what next to do

Answer:

Wtf77:

Listen to facts:
1) Edos are not yoruba.

Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
Keraxes:

You can’t know history more than I. Edos and itsekiris are yorubas

Answer:

Wtf77:

Listen to facts:
1) Edos are not yoruba.

Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Keraxes: 8:46pm On Aug 02, 2020
Wtf77:

Answer:

Edos and itsekiris are yorubas. Kill yourself if e pain you too much
Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2020
Keraxes:

My parents are from Lagos and Oyo states. So stop saying trash

I’m not a Benin coward like you always running and thinking of what to write

1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvaiC_djW8o

2) the British defeated oyo without a fight
Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2020
Keraxes:

Edos and itsekiris are yorubas. Kill yourself if e pain you too much

Answer:

Wtf77:

Listen to facts:
1) Edos are not yoruba.

Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Keraxes: 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
Wtf77:

1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvaiC_djW8o

2) the British defeated oyo without a fight

Lol keep deceiving yourself

But remember Ibadan warlords invaded Benin 2 by 2 for slaves then because they know how weak Benin is

Even Ibadan today is more populous than the whole Edo State to show how useless and unproductive Edo State is
Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Keraxes: 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
Wtf77:

Answer:

Edos and itsekiris are yorubas

Lagoon is there for you
Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2020
Keraxes:

Lol keep deceiving yourself

But remember Ibadan warlords invaded Benin 2 by 2 for slaves then because they know how weak Benin is

Even Ibadan today is more populous than the whole Edo State to show how useless and unproductive Edo State is

So you just invent history as it goes ?
Yoruba revisionism yet again.
In case you are not aware, your story never took place.

For your info, Ibadan was defeated by the British without a fight and when oyo had been sacked by Fulani, your alafin begged for the help of the Oba of Benin.
Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
Keraxes:

Edos and itsekiris are yorubas

Lagoon is there for you

Answer:

Wtf77:

Listen to facts:
1) Edos are not yoruba.

Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Keraxes: 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
Wtf77:

So you just invent history as it goes ?
Yoruba revisionism yet again.
In case you are not aware, your story never took place.

For your info, Ibadan was defeated by the British without a fight and when oyo had been sacked by Fulani, your alafin begged for the help of the Oba of Benin.

Mumu Dey deceive yourself
Ibadan invaded Benin for slaves. History can’t be changed and Fulani can never sack only Ibadan not to talk of Oyo

Ibadan army killed so many fulanis in osogbo in 1840 during jihad

Your weak oba of Benin begged Ibadan warlords then to take Benin fools and weaklings as slaves so far he would be left alone
Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Keraxes: 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
Wtf77:

Answer:

Edos and itsekiris are yorubas since yoruba is spoken in both states and they bear yoruba names

You idiots can’t change history especially when it’s coming from coward tribe in Edo State
Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by gregyboy(m): 9:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
Keraxes:

You know what next to do

Lol, benin are yorubas,

Lol,..... Is this the height of cowardice... Lol they wanna lump us as Yoruba by force even when dey dont hear us wen we speak, even wen sold them as Atlantic slaves and sacrificed them to appease our lands, and still gave them guns to kill themselves they will let all dat go interesting grin

Lol, a wise man once said if one dis-feather an hen and starve it for days, then comes back and throw crums of food at dat same hen, it will comd running chasing the one who dis-feathered and starved him for the crums of food , not until now i could grap the meaning of dat parable....

You guys need us historically to back you all up internationally for a solid history, we are tired of doing that with no gains for a tribe of 40mil still needing the help of a tribe of 2 million still baffles me
After oba eweka11 made those false remarks of oba coming from from ife shortly after his ascension you guys quickly saw the opportunity to change your kingship title to oba angry we never saw it coming sha

Otemwen ya gbegbe we wa(give me the meaning) ?
Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Keraxes: 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
gregyboy:

Lol, benin are yorubas,

Lol,..... Is this the height of cowardice... Lol they wanna lump us as Yoruba by force even when dey dont hear us wen we speak, even wen sold them as Atlantic slaves and sacrificed them to appease our lands, and still gave them guns to kill themselves they will let all dat go interesting grin

Lol, a wise man once said if one dis-feather an hen and starve it for days, then comes back and throw crums of food at dat same hen, it will comd running chasing the one who dis-feathered and starved him for the crums of food , not until now i could grap the meaning of dat parable....

You guys need us historically to back you all up internationally for a solid history, we are tired of doing that with no gains for a tribe of 40mil still needing the help of a tribe of 2 million still baffles me
After oba eweka11 made those false remarks of oba coming from from ife shortly after his ascension you guys quickly saw the opportunity to change your kingship title to oba angry we never saw it coming sha

Otemwen ya gbegbe we wa(give me the meaning) ?
Lol coward don get mind to reply. Why you dey hide before

We installed your inconsequential foolish oba of Benin in Edo State because he’s a Yoruba man and he can’t deny that fact. You can go to the palace and ask

Ogedengbe took many as slaves. Warlords from Ibadan took many as slaves while coward oba of Benin begged warriors to leave him alone and take other weak fools. Today we have yoruba as major language and tribe in Edo State even with your 1 million total population
Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
Keraxes:

Mumu Dey deceive yourself
Ibadan invaded Benin for slaves. History can’t be changed and Fulani can never sack only Ibadan not to talk of Oyo

Ibadan army killed so many fulanis in osogbo in 1840 during jihad

Your weak oba of Benin begged Ibadan warlords then to take Benin fools and weaklings as slaves so far he would be left alone

Vivid imagination.

Unfortunately for you, none of what you said is true.
You should try science fiction or fantastic novel writing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Father Sister Grand Children Are Called? / The Oganyi Angwa(igala)festival In Idah Kogi State / Opinion: Why The Alaga Iduro/ijoko Should Be Scrapped In Modern Yoruba Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.