Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan (2786 Views)

Olu Of Warri Kicks Out Ayiri, Revalidates Iyatsere, 10 Other Itsekiri Chiefs / Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri / Itsekiri Names And Their Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
Keraxes:

Lol coward don get mind to reply. Why you dey hide before

We installed your inconsequential foolish oba of Benin in Edo State because he’s a Yoruba man and he can’t deny that fact. You can go to the palace and ask

Ogedengbe took many as slaves. Warlords from Ibadan took many as slaves while coward oba of Benin begged warriors to leave him alone and take other weak fools. Today we have yoruba as major language and tribe in Edo State even with your 1 million total population
Weird that no eyewitness wrote about that. Eventhough there were many Europeans in the region at the time your ofedengbe lived.
And the Europeans were describing Benin empire, and the region, and trading with Benin.
But I know logics don't speak to you. You are just a teenager with a hot head.
Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Keraxes: 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
Wtf77:

Weird that no eyewitness write about that. Eventhough there were many Europeans in the region at the time your ofedengbe lived.
But I know logics don't speak to you. You are just a teenager with a hot head.
E pain am. Foolish weakling

Ndo don’t cry �
Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Keraxes: 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
Wtf77:

Vivid imagination.

Unfortunately for you, none of what you said is true.
You should try science fiction or fantastic novel writing.
Go and read history and study it very well

All what i wrote is true arindin
Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
Keraxes:

Go and read history and study it very well

All what i wrote is true arindin

Actually all you wrote is total nonesense and you know nothing about history.
You are just an uneducated hot head.
It is funny that uneducated people like you are always the ones who boast of having superior knowledge.

1 Like

Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Keraxes: 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
Wtf77:

Actually all you wrote is total nonesense and you know nothing about history.
You are just an uneducated hot head.
Fool go and read yor history because you know nothing about history
Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
Keraxes:

Fool go and read yor history because you know nothing about history
When one makes a claim, he proceeds to prove it.
You, like the teenaged hothead which you are, you just make a bunch of claims and don't care to substantiate.
Then you throw the word history and beet your chest.
You are so uneducated.
I just wonder why your parents were too dumb to educate you.

2 Likes

Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by gregyboy(m): 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
Keraxes:

My parents are from Lagos and Oyo states. So stop saying trash

I’m not a Benin coward like you always running and thinking of what to write

I doubt your parents are from lagos, most yorubas today are Shameful of their state and are very quick to claim lagos

When you are talking cowardice remove benin it is only synonymous with yorubas,and hausa in the whole of nigeria

While we took on the mighty British your ancestors
Gave up their land to a white skin man not even a black man but people who home lands were so far away

Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
gregyboy:

I doubt your parents are from lagos, most yorubas today are Shameful of their state and are very quick to claim lagos

When you are talking cowardice remove benin it is only synonymous with yorubas,and hausa in the whole of nigeria

Gave up their land to a white skin man not even a black man but people who home lands were so far away
The guy is a kid in my opinion. Nothing he says is true including his claim of being from Lagos and oyo. He has most likely never been to neither.
He is just a Yoruba kid who wants to turn himself into an "internet warrior".
I think it is a waste of time to reply him.
Anyways, I don't educate arrogant, vulgar and stupid kids for free.
Notice how he keeps repeating trash he read online while believing he is the only one who read them and while confusing them with actual history.
He doesn't have an idea what history is.
Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Keraxes: 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
gregyboy:

Hahaha took the mighty British indeed. Is that why they removed your useless oba of Benin from the throne. You took on Britain but they didn’t fire any shot before removing your weak useless coward oba of Benin

Shows how useless Benin youths are. Even Ijaws wey no reach una in population dey oppress you fools

So much for a coward tribe

And the first skull mining done by Oyos were done on weak Benin youths
Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Keraxes: 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
Wtf77:

When one makes a claim, he proceeds to prove it.
You, like the teenaged hothead which you are, you just make a bunch of claims and don't care to substantiate.
Then you throw the word history and beet your chest.
You are so uneducated.
I just wonder why your parents were too dumb to educate you.
If not that your parents are foolish and useless, they would have taught you history and told you how Ibadan bleeped the whole 1 by 1 Benin kingdom then

They even practiced the first skull mining of weak wretched useless Benin youth

It’s only in Edo State you see youths growing in cultism when Oyo where cultism started has left cultism behind

Shows how wretched, dull, useless the whole Benin youths Are. A state of oloshos, cultists and armed robbers
Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
Keraxes:

Onky a coward Benin youth would run away when the room is hot. All the useless youth are proud of is shouting Benin Benin Benin Benin Benin

Useless mofos. Your mothers and sisters are in Italy, Spain for prostitution while your fathers and brothers are kidnapping and robbing all over Nigeria and in Italy

Think of it as well, yorubas move in mass to USA, U.K. but dull Benin youths are still going to Italy Spain

Dull low iq mofos
Mynd44, rule 2
Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nobody should reply the troll.
Don't waste your time.
Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by gregyboy(m): 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
Keraxes:

Lol coward don get mind to reply. Why you dey hide before

We installed your inconsequential foolish oba of Benin in Edo State because he’s a Yoruba man and he can’t deny that fact. You can go to the palace and ask

Ogedengbe took many as slaves. Warlords from Ibadan took many as slaves while coward oba of Benin begged warriors to leave him alone and take other weak fools. Today we have yoruba as major language and tribe in Edo State even with your 1 million total population

Provide proves to everything you have said, both the oba of benin coming from ife prove should date 1475 to 1913, anything beyond that will be a joke

Ibadan raided edo for slaves wow nice one, ibadan only raided akoko edos in the fringe of edo state
, akoko edo are tribe of yoruba, edo, igala mixed so when you say raided edo makes me laff because akoko edos even bear yoruba names culturally they are more yoruba than edo

After the ibadan warriors were noticed an esan warriors was instructed by the oba to chase them off

Who listen to plead from a people not to be conquered, lol it sound like a story told by cowards to make themselves feel better

I will make you hate the tribe you are born to
That is my plan you will hate being yoruba wen am done with you, am going to shatter the pride in you to piece

Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Keraxes: 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
gregyboy:

Provide proves to everything you have said, both the oba of benin coming from ife prove should date 1475 to 1913, anything beyond that will be a joke

Ibadan raided edo for slaves wow nice one, ibadan only raided akoko edos in the fringe of edo state
, akoko edo are tribe of yoruba, edo, igala mixed so when you say raided edo makes me laff because akoko edos even bear yoruba names culturally they are more yoruba than edo

After the ibadan warriors were noticed an esan warriors was instructed by the oba to chase them off

Who listen to plead from a people not to be conquered, lol it sound like a story told by cowards to make themselves feel better

I will make you hate the tribe you are born to
That is my plan you will hate being yoruba wen am done with you, am going to shatter the pride in you to piece
Arindin. Ibadan raised the whole useless 1 by 1 Benin kingdom as an average Ibadan man is a fighter. They killed your family members who are robbers and they almost killed your uselsss oba of Benin but the coward king had to beg kneeling down like a typical coward.

Ibadan warlords never failed in their conquest and even till today an average Ibadan man is a trained boxer, fighter. It’s inbuilt

History can’t be changed whether you, our cultist brothers, your kidnapper father, your smelly Lagos Ibadan expressway pussy mother, your 10000000km diameter pussy sister likes it or not

1 Like

Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by gregyboy(m): 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
Keraxes:

Hahaha took the mighty British indeed. Is that why they removed your useless oba of Benin from the throne. You took on Britain but they didn’t fire any shot before removing your weak useless coward oba of Benin

Shows how useless Benin youths are. Even Ijaws wey no reach una in population dey oppress you fools

So much for a coward tribe

And the first skull mining done by Oyos were done on weak Benin youths

You're so emotional.... Lol, i told you not to engage me, i will give you d last warning to run

Dont let me redit this particular mention

Your brothers will come crying if i do

Modified

Benin youth useless lol, a 16yr old Benin boy own a house in benin, and they might have even left the shores of nigeria, edo state is the second bringer of foreign Currency in nigeris it is all the work of the Benin youth
An average edo youth is richer than an average yoruba youth, no joke on that

A Yoruba youth still lives in their fathers house even at his late 30s and still hoping education will see him through life mumu people we aint even talking sbout the majourity of yorubas who are in the village that dont even hear English or simple pidgin eng
All they do is follow their parents to cocoa farm
. Let's not also talk about the yoruba professors in ekiti who are looking like people who were cursed from birth, professors who still leaves at their fathers mud house even at their 60yrs

Nature has curss you guys, i almost cried when i visited ondo see the indigene fetching water from a dirtu well something i never one day saw in benin

The screenshot showz best waec result 2019 see how yorubas are dragging down bottom with the north una be brothers sha

Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Keraxes: 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2020
[s]
gregyboy:

You're so emotional.... Lol, i told you not to engage me, i will give you d last warning to run

Dont let me redit this particular mention

Your brothers will come crying if i do
[/s]
Planning to run again. Weak Benin youth

Ibadan killed your forefathers and i know this particular word is so painful

Imagine seeing people who killed your ancestors en mass

Foolish Benin youths
Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by gregyboy(m): 10:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
Keraxes:

Arindin. Ibadan raised the whole useless 1 by 1 Benin kingdom as an average Ibadan man is a fighter. They killed your family members who are robbers and they almost killed your uselsss oba of Benin but the coward king had to beg kneeling down like a typical coward.

Ibadan warlords never failed in their conquest and even till today an average Ibadan man is a trained boxer, fighter. It’s inbuilt

History can’t be changed whether you, our cultist brothers, your kidnapper father, your smelly Lagos Ibadan expressway pussy mother, your 10000000km diameter pussy sister likes it or not

My question is what could have the oba promised ibadan warrior that made them not conquer edo, did the oba promise them the world
What could he have promised them that wouldn't get if they conquer edo and why did the yorubas we conquered didnt beg benin not to conquer the
Way we begged ibadan warriors....

It is looking like a story told by coward to evade shame.....

There will be a next life for the 8 by 8 tribe of 40million to conquer a 1 by 1 tribe of 2 million but in this life it is a no, no not in this life

cry

1 Like

Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
Edos should desist from denying their yoruboid heritage.
All these nigeria petty politics won't save una..

Till tomorrow Yorubas have 100 Percent claim over una
Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2020

Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Holly shiyt, I am just laughing here.
Your delusion is beyond cure.
Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Keraxes: 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
gregyboy:

My question is what could have the oba promised ibadan warrior that made them not conquer edo, did the oba promise them the world
What could he have promised them that wouldn't get if they conquer edo and why did the yorubas we conquered didnt beg benin not to conquer the
Way we begged ibadan warriors....

It is looking like a story told by coward to evade shame.....

There will be a next life for the 8 by 8 tribe of 40million to conquer a 1 by 1 tribe of 2 million but in this life it is a no, no not in this life

cry
Dey there make pant Dey wear you. We conquered Edo and that’s the main reason why yoruba language is a major language in Edo State today. Edos are yorubas now whether you like it or not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We The Efiks Are Not Ibos - Delight Archibong / How Did A Single City (benin) Conquer An Entire Region (SW)? / The Olu Of Warri Has Taken Delivery Of His Private Jet To Celebrate His Coronati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.