Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,023 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

HER HUBBY IS WELL TO DO BUT SHE BEG A LOT - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HER HUBBY IS WELL TO DO BUT SHE BEG A LOT (1306 Views)

I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People / My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HER HUBBY IS WELL TO DO BUT SHE BEG A LOT by wwwkaycom(m): 8:06pm On Jul 31, 2020
Bimbo is my primary school classmate. We somehow grew up together. She is married now with two kids. She works as an admin officer in a private firm. She has a serious problem which I discovered recently. She keep pestering people for money meanwhile her husband isn't that poor even if she's poorly paid in her office. Her husband is an average civil servant who earns around the same amount I earn. She projects her family as a struggling one that really needed assistance. I first thought she begs only me for money until recently when I discovered that she also begs my younger brother and two of my cousins. One of my cousins told me that once she knows that you're working, she'll start asking you for money and that she does that to so many people including even new friends she made. That she asked my younger brother for money made me so ashamed because this is a boy who is 11 years younger than her. Another prank she plays is that if her hubby is around her, she'll just keep quiet but immediately her hubby disappears, she'll start her begging thing again. One can ask for financial assistance if need be but to make begging a habit pisses me off. I want to correct her without hurting or offending her, how can I do it?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: HER HUBBY IS WELL TO DO BUT SHE BEG A LOT by youthsinitiativ(m): 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2020
Just Do It.....NIKE
Re: HER HUBBY IS WELL TO DO BUT SHE BEG A LOT by culf: 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2020
that's so bad, what a wife.
Re: HER HUBBY IS WELL TO DO BUT SHE BEG A LOT by kennybabs1980: 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2020
Same with the wife of my cousin. She borrowed money from everybody in our family. My mum, myself, my sisters, everybody including very young people in the family. Most annoying is that she will never pay back but will come back when she realized you must have forgotten. If you remind her of the last amount borrowed her, she'll plead that she'll pay all by month end. OP must be a gentleman, I called my cousin and told him everything and asked him to warn her. That was how she stopped borrowing money from anyone in our family. She even stopped greeting me and some of my siblings and cousins sef, who cares?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: HER HUBBY IS WELL TO DO BUT SHE BEG A LOT by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin

kennybabs1980:
Same with the wife of my cousin. She borrowed money from everybody in our family. My mum, myself, my sisters, everybody including very young people in the family. Most annoying is that she will never pay back but will come back when she realized you must have forgotten. If you remind her of the last amount borrowed her, she'll plead that she'll pay all by month end. OP must be a gentleman, I called my cousin and told him everything and asked him to warn her. That was how she stopped borrowing money from anyone in our family. She even stopped greeting me and some of my siblings and cousins sef, who cares?
Re: HER HUBBY IS WELL TO DO BUT SHE BEG A LOT by mariahAngel(f): 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2020
That is one greedy woman with entitlement mentality, who can never be content with what she has.

Covetous people mustn't see you with anything, they must come up with a reason why they need what you have and why you should give it to them.
Ndi anya ahu n'agha

8 Likes

Re: HER HUBBY IS WELL TO DO BUT SHE BEG A LOT by mariahAngel(f): 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2020
kennybabs1980:

It's even better that way.
Those kind of people are hard to miss.

4 Likes

Re: HER HUBBY IS WELL TO DO BUT SHE BEG A LOT by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
na wa ooo some women sef

2 Likes

Re: HER HUBBY IS WELL TO DO BUT SHE BEG A LOT by Ningen(m): 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2020
You can't communicate effectively to her about her distasteful begging habit without hurting her ego. If you want her to change then be BLUNT.

8 Likes

Re: HER HUBBY IS WELL TO DO BUT SHE BEG A LOT by frozen70(f): 7:37am On Aug 01, 2020
wwwkaycom:
Bimbo is my primary school classmate. We somehow grew up together. She is married now with two kids. She works as an admin officer in a private firm. She has a serious problem which I discovered recently. She keep pestering people for money meanwhile her husband isn't that poor even if she's poorly paid in her office. Her husband is an average civil servant who earns around the same amount I earn. She projects her family as a struggling one that really needed assistance. I first thought she begs only me for money until recently when I discovered that she also begs my younger brother and two of my cousins. One of my cousins told me that once she knows that you're working, she'll start asking you for money and that she does that to so many people including even new friends she made. That she asked my younger brother for money made me so ashamed because this is a boy who is 11 years younger than her. Another prank she plays is that if her hubby is around her, she'll just keep quiet but immediately her hubby disappears, she'll start her begging thing again. One can ask for financial assistance if need be but to make begging a habit pisses me off. I want to correct her without hurting or offending her, how can I do it?

I think you need to ask this question in the presence of both couple

It may be a habit she formed over time

It may be that her husband doesn't give her upkeep

Whatever it is, you will get to find out from them if you can have a family talk with them, though it depends on your relationship with them

2 Likes

Re: HER HUBBY IS WELL TO DO BUT SHE BEG A LOT by kennybabs1980: 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2020
Ningen:
You can't communicate effectively to her about her distasteful begging habit without hurting her ego. If you want her to change then be BLUNT.
This is my point too. Tell her to her face, no wahala about that, she no work put money for your pocket now.
Re: HER HUBBY IS WELL TO DO BUT SHE BEG A LOT by LordKO(m): 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2020
Make sure you aren't holding brief for a woman who's inherently an exploiter before casting aspersions on her husband - I don't hold brief for the husband.
Re: HER HUBBY IS WELL TO DO BUT SHE BEG A LOT by lilyheaven: 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2020
Some Nigerian ladies are like this, especially those ones that calls them selves slay queen.
Some don beg beg chase their potential husband away.

Some don’t even need the money, but aura to beg has enveloped their brain.

They never have to give others, but always willing to receive.

Just be blunt , that’s all.

Imagine how her husband will feel if he finds out his wife has been disgracing him outside.

Adulthood longer throat .

1 Like

Re: HER HUBBY IS WELL TO DO BUT SHE BEG A LOT by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2020
She has beggi beggi spirit in her. She needs deliverance.grin Ant eyes grin

1 Like

Re: HER HUBBY IS WELL TO DO BUT SHE BEG A LOT by spiralwedge(m): 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2020
The woman the OP described is shameless and a pretender. And the kind that would fvck for money if the amount makes sense.

If you promise her ordinary 50k or 100k, that kind woman go fvck you tire and discreetly.

1 Like

Re: HER HUBBY IS WELL TO DO BUT SHE BEG A LOT by Klass99(f): 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2020

3 Likes

Re: HER HUBBY IS WELL TO DO BUT SHE BEG A LOT by isokey: 11:06pm On Aug 01, 2020
What if the man is stingy She is either a shameless beggar or situations pushed her to it. Some men earn well, but wouldnt give their wife a dime even when he knows she's in dire need of it. What would u say of such men?
No matter her moral values, she will be tempted to drop her standards at some point and beg.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Her Out! / How Do You Save People's Number On Your Phone / Unemployed Graduate’s Wife Gives Birth To Quadruplets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.