Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help (12426 Views)

My Hubby Asked My Mum To Go because I Gave Him Her Undies To Wash / From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife / This Is Going On B/w A Married Woman And My Hubby (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by Kessiee(f): 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
I'll give explicit details so it wont be like i'm exaggerating but first let me start like this;
Mods i'm sorry if it's too detailed
When we first started dating we decided on a no sex rule before marriage so when we first got married it was a constant thing, like we were doing it everyday, when i got pregnant, the first 3 months was hell for him cos we were adviced to abstain in other not to loose the baby, he was the one that insisted on C.S delivery cos he wants down there to be tight.

My husband loves sex soo much and it has become an issue for me, he doesnt take no for an answer, we have sex almost everyday, the day we dont have have sex he wants intimacy, he does cunninlingus very well and i do to him too, but he does it to me everytime, my clitoris aches sometimes i had to beg him to go in without doing that, we both are working class, he says sex is a stress relief for him, our marriage is 2 years with a daughter, whenever i come back from work and do some house chores, take care of my girl and want to sleep after, he wants to make love, i'll plead and say no but it's more like the no makes him more Hot, he does diff. Styles to me, anal was the most painful, he says my pain makes it more sweeter for him, he licks all over my body to the sole of my foot, he loves licking my arm pit, it makes him hard, we'll be watching movie or gisting, he'll just rush me, he hardly allows me to travel for anything, the only time he did was when i had to go for my chief brides maid's wedding, when i came back that saturday i suffered, we did five rounds that night, i couldnt sleep, couldnt even go to church the next day cos i was exhausted, anytime he falls sick am always happy cos i'll be relieved but the sickeness is not even long, after 24hrs he's back to normal, i actually prayed one day he'll fall sick for a very long time, God forgive me!!! Sometimes i lie i'm sick just to avoid him but he'll still do all sorts of MouthAction to make me feel good according to him!!!

Last week was the last straw for me, i made sure we quarrel so that he'll leave me alone, that night after a heated arguement about something irrelevant, i locked myself with my kid in the guest room, he knocked and knocked i didnt answer, the next day he didnt talk to me, i thought it was a faze but he didnt talk to me throughout that last week, he'll come back from work late at night, play with his kid and shun me, he wouldnt even drink water at home talk more of eat my food, i felt bad and frustrated cos i dont want us to live like that, after a lenthy apology i told him i thought he was already cheating and he said he'll never cheat on me cos he loved me which i know for a fact, now we are back on a sex spree, sometimes i want to run away but where would i go, he's caring, responsible and all except the sex thing!! Sometimes i thought of telling my mum but she'll laugh it off thinking it's nothing, how would i even tell people my husband has a sex problem? If you see my husband, he looks soo healthy with the right weight: he takes plenty milk and banana everyday like his life depends on it, infact he looks fresh, i myself is increasing in weight everyday cos of too much sex,

PLEASE how will i tell him to get help without being offensive cos the last time i brought it up he threatened to cheat on me and he would never sleep with me again that i should be thankful he's loyal, pls married folks, advice me on what to do!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by youngest85(m): 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
The thunder that' will fire you

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by Lomprico2: 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
O boy!!

I dont knw what to advice. Just call him and show him this thread or send him the link to read ur plight, it might change him.

But that is so inconsiderate if him. Pele.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
You must be a strong woman, and it seems your husband needs another job that takes more of his time. grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by thorpido(m): 9:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
Enjoy it.
You guys have to meet at the middle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by Gloriawinning: 9:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
He's a sick man, I would have filed for a divorce long time ago. What nonsense!! Sex everyday ? God forbids evil

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by beeblack: 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
We have nothing to say because our own Dad is not a sex machine

10 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:11pm On Oct 19, 2018
Does your husband not know that body nor be firewood.

Your husband needs rehabilitation.He should see a professional who can handle such cases.He is a sex addict and needs help.

9 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
Ha! This is too much!

Seems like he is all out on a revenge because of the no sex agreement you made him sign during courtship but just take a deep breath and calm down.

Your in-laws will be here to advise you soon.
Nairaland Elders over to you.

8 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by Biglittlelois(f): 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2018
In this type of situation cheating is 100% allowed, he should go and satisfy his sick behaviour outside, he is a sick man, he doesnt respect your feelings at all, what kind of pervert is that?? like how the hell will someone be having sex every fvcking day?? how?? leave the house madam, dont let him kill you cos of sex, yes sex kills!!!

To y'all that says no to premarital sex, una dey see am, had it been they had sex and she saw the signs, she wouldnt have married him!!!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by Briee(f): 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2018
Everyday sex and you're getting fat.. Maybe you just lay there for him to do all the work grin that's enough exercise to keep you fit.

Tell your husband to stop eating banana. I heard it helps men in the bedroom business.

You had your baby through C.S cos he want your down below to be tight.. I thought I've seen it all.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by Botanics: 9:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
Your hubby is sick. The fact he derives joy in inflicting pain on u: despite your resistance and discomfort, he puts his needs first , those are the attributes of a rapist.

I pity you because you can never satisfy such an individual. Bookmark this thread when you eventually stumble on ur hubby cheating. It wont matter you shag 5x a day and give him different styles.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by IamD18: 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
Go and buy a plate of pepperish soup from any Yoruba woman, lick it very well and suck your husband's diiiick, your problem will forever be gone.

Don't mention. What are friends for?

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by Briee(f): 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
IamD18:
cheesy
Go sleep
Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by Eazie351(m): 9:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
The anal part z disgusting though...sex fit tire una?...how your clit aches you cracked me up, sheybi it intrigues u ppl ni

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by Briee(f): 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
Eazie351:
The anal part z disgusting though...sex fit tire una?...how your clit aches you cracked me up, sheybi it intrigues u ppl ni
Too much of everything is bad. The man will lick it everyday like his life depends on it.

E no go sweet again sef

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by MARKone(m): 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2018
Well you needn't be this explicit, the matured ones would understand. You are not alone, not very few couples experience similar thing, even some men are overwhelmed by their wives sextual desires. Talk to him madam, let him know that you can't cope with his sex demands, which definitely includes sex acts that is unpleasant to you like the Anal you mentioned. Truth is madam, in marriage there is no written rule that you should displease or harm yourself in other to please your partner, stand firm in your resolve, we men sulk at times, especially when what we want or expect is not given to us, but he'll come round. You can't be buying diapers for your baby and be buying your own too.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by UjuJoan2: 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
Kessiee:
I'll give explicit details so it wont be like i'm exaggerating but first let me start like this;
Mods i'm sorry if it's too detailed
When we first started dating we decided on a no sex rule before marriage so when we first got married it was a constant thing, like we were doing it everyday, when i got pregnant, the first 3 months was hell for him cos we were adviced to abstain in other not to loose the baby, he was the one that insisted on C.S delivery cos he wants down there to be tight.

My husband loves sex soo much and it has become an issue for me, he doesnt take no for an answer, we have sex almost everyday, the day we dont have have sex he wants intimacy, he does cunninlingus very well and i do to him too, but he does it to me everytime, my clitoris aches sometimes i had to beg him to go in without doing that, we both are working class, he says sex is a stress relief for him, our marriage is 2 years with a daughter, whenever i come back from work and do some house chores, take care of my girl and want to sleep after, he wants to make love, i'll plead and say no but it's more like the no makes him more Hot, he does diff. Styles to me, anal was the most painful, he says my pain makes it more sweeter for him, he licks all over my body to the sole of my foot, he loves licking my arm pit, it makes him hard, we'll be watching movie or gisting, he'll just rush me, he hardly allows me to travel for anything, the only time he did was when i had to go for my chief brides maid's wedding, when i came back that saturday i suffered, we did five rounds that night, i couldnt sleep, couldnt even go to church the next day cos i was exhausted, anytime he falls sick am always happy cos i'll be relieved but the sickeness is not even long, after 24hrs he's back to normal, i actually prayed one day he'll fall sick for a very long time, God forgive me!!! Sometimes i lie i'm sick just to avoid him but he'll still do all sorts of MouthAction to make me feel good according to him!!!

Last week was the last straw for me, i made sure we quarrel so that he'll leave me alone, that night after a heated arguement about something irrelevant, i locked myself with my kid in the guest room, he knocked and knocked i didnt answer, the next day he didnt talk to me, i thought it was a faze but he didnt talk to me throughout that last week, he'll come back from work late at night, play with his kid and shun me, he wouldnt even drink water at home talk more of eat my food, i felt bad and frustrated cos i dont want us to live like that, after a lenthy apology i told him i thought he was already cheating and he said he'll never cheat on me cos he loved me which i know for a fact, now we are back on a sex spree, sometimes i want to run away but where would i go, he's caring, responsible and all except the sex thing!! Sometimes i thought of telling my mum but she'll laugh it off thinking it's nothing, how would i even tell people my husband has a sex problem? If you see my husband, he looks soo healthy with the right weight: he takes plenty milk and banana everyday like his life depends on it, infact he looks fresh, i myself is increasing in weight everyday cos of too much sex,

PLEASE how will i tell him to get help without being offensive cos the last time i brought it up he threatened to cheat on me and he would never sleep with me again that i should be thankful he's loyal, pls married folks, advice me on what to do!!!

He made you risk your life to undergo an unwarranted major surgery, because of sex? shocked Your husband has a big problem, but so do you.

Do you even love yourself? Do you want to live to cater for your daughter and have more kids? Do you want your parents to bury you? All because you don't want your husband to cheat?

So let him cheat. Let him take his perverted sex life somewhere else. You are not some Hooker, you are his wife, his partner, his soulmate. Why do you think he doesn't respect that? Because you let him!

I understand that sex among young people these days is kinky, but what you are describing up there is crazy and sick. You need to get yourself out of that situation before it's too late

Don't tell anyone, don't involve family or friends. But take your stand and stick to it. Let him cheat if he wants to. In any case how long do you think you can keep up with all that? He will definitely cheat eventually, unless he seeks help.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by marshalldgreat(m): 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
Some dey find this kind man, you dey run... Abegi continue dey give am im right o, weda good or bad na im right... Oga i hail you o, you gallant!!!

5 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by marshalldgreat(m): 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
Some dey find this kind man, you dey run... Abegi continue dey give am im right o, weda good or bad na im right... Oga i hail you o, you gallant!!! But i no support the cs part sha

4 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by CHoccolaTE: 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
Your husband is extremely selfish, sorry ma'am.
He actually made you do CS just for his selfish need to have a tight vagina?
Does he even know that CS is a major surgery and it sometimes has serious life threatening complications?
Then the anal sex part, telling you your pains is what arouses him, tufia. and you are there bearing his sexual assault, better tell someone before he damages your anus or don't you know regular anal sex damages tightness of the anus?

Be there doing good wife until he turns you to daily diaper wearer.

Thats if this story is even true sef, see how am giving advice as if I have confirmed OP isn't lying.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by CHoccolaTE: 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
UjuJoan2:

He made you risk your life to undergo an unwarranted major surgery, because of sex? shocked Your husband has a big problem, but so do you.

Do you even love yourself? Do you want to live to cater for your daughter and have more kids? Do you want your parents to bury you? All because you don't want your husband to cheat?

So let him cheat. Let him take his perverted sex life somewhere else. You are not some Hooker, you are his wife, his partner, his soulmate. Why do you think he doesn't respect that? Because you let him!

I understand that sex among young people these days is kinky, but what you are describing up there is crazy and sick. You need to get yourself out of that situation before it's too late

Don't tell anyone, don't involve family or friends. But take your stand and stick to it. Let him cheat if he wants to. In any case how long do you think you can keep up with all that? He will definitely cheat eventually, unless he seeks help.

This kind of sexually reckless man is sure to infect her with something if she let's him cheat.

The fact that he likes anal and locking armpits, God forbid.
Where did you see this abnormal man ooo, Op?

11 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by carammel(f): 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
Just add sleeping pills in his drink once he is back from work, you will have peace. grin grin

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by Eazie351(m): 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
Briee:
Too much of everything is bad. The man will lick it everyday like his life depends on it.

E no go sweet again sef
as in the clit go get blister

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by Briee(f): 10:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
Eazie351:
Go sleep

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by Biglittlelois(f): 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
Eazie351:

True oo, i'm pitying her sef

Lalasticlala, what do you think?

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by Kessiee(f): 10:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
Biglittlelois:

True oo, i'm pitying her sef
Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by babyfaceafrica: 10:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
and this is a problem?...

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by Briee(f): 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
and this is a problem?...
Yes!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by Biglittlelois(f): 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
thorpido:
Enjoy it. You guys have to meet at the middle.

shocked enjoy it?? are you for real?? meet at the middle how please

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by eyinjuege: 11:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
carammel:
Just add sleeping pills in his drink once he is back from work, you will have peace. grin grin

I have met an elderly nurse who does that to her husband. A matron, who said she cannot use her old age to be stressing her life over the whims of her husband.
She will welcome him home, pamper him and give him a cup of tea laced with sleeping pills and the man will sleep off and wake up the next day and say he was so tired, he didn't know when he dozed off.
Things dey happen for this world sha

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
If people can believe this story which is as fake as kemi adeosun's NYSC certificate then something is wrong with the black race.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It / Married Men Paranoid About Undrawn Curtains And Undressed Wives / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway By Twaci (2021 Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.