Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

I Am A Virgin I Cant Do It Till We R Married. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am A Virgin I Cant Do It Till We R Married. (3650 Views)

Pam Shaw 70 Year-old Virgin : “I Am Ready For Sex Now!” / How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. / My Girlfriend Wants To Keep Her Virginity Till We Are Married: I'm A Guy, What Do U Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Virgin I Cant Do It Till We R Married. by mamamia1(m): 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2007
I am a virgin I cant do it till I am married because bla bla bla. My people how you c ham? when your girl keeps telling you this when u wanna bang,bang, bougie. Body no b wood now man must to do something. but they will tell you they r virgins and can't do i till they are married. Please can you suggest what to do becase if they c u with anotha girl na so so wahala. I dont c going to sleep with anotha girl as something bad b'cos a man can't leave on I love u everyday so what is the solution?
Re: I Am A Virgin I Cant Do It Till We R Married. by osereka(m): 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2007
give her a wiff of money and she will surrender her virginity
Re: I Am A Virgin I Cant Do It Till We R Married. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2007
What a stupid topic. If you can't wait, get another girl.

Nor be the thing you go chop tired when you marry?

You guys are boring; even more than the virgin sister marys!

Give us a break!
Re: I Am A Virgin I Cant Do It Till We R Married. by cuteass1(f): 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2007
Before you date the girl, and you know you're the kind that can't live without sex, I mean sex is the breath you need to survive and the source of your strength, then ask her outrightly, if the conditions don't suit both parties, then keep moving.

If both of you can't seem to compromise, then move on and get yourself a girl that share your belief. I don't feel a girl should compromise her principles and morals just because the guy can't do without esp. if she's lived by the principles all along.

Always be on the same page, if you guys can't come to a joint agreement, then you're better off without each other. Cheating behind her back because she's not ready doesn't make it ideal, and the damages when exposed arent worth the minutes pleasure. Kindly and quietly call it a day and continue with your lives seperately, she sticking to her rules and you sleeping with whomever or whatever . . but at least nobody is hurting the other person!! wink

My humble opinion!!!
Re: I Am A Virgin I Cant Do It Till We R Married. by osereka(m): 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2007
plenti moni go do the magic
Re: I Am A Virgin I Cant Do It Till We R Married. by ima1(f): 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2007
some guys are stupid, you knew she was a virgin and wanted to wait b4 u got married to do it in the first place, you agreed so why are you bitching about it now, if ur dick is all you think about then find another biatch to stick it in and don't expect ur girl to take you back. how in the world are u supposed to have a good marriage, this guy is an idiot.
Re: I Am A Virgin I Cant Do It Till We R Married. by Vannesa(f): 8:19pm On Jun 16, 2007
Stop talking like a child
Re: I Am A Virgin I Cant Do It Till We R Married. by rachiwise(f): 10:37am On Jun 18, 2007
"Before you date the girl, and you know you're the kind that can't live without sex, I mean sex is the breath you need to survive and the source of your strength, then ask her outrightly, if the conditions don't suit both parties, then keep moving.

If both of you can't seem to compromise, then move on and get yourself a girl that share your belief. I don't feel a girl should compromise her principles and morals just because the guy can't do without esp. if she's lived by the principles all along.

Always be on the same page, if you guys can't come to a joint agreement, then you're better off without each other. Cheating behind her back because she's not ready doesn't make it ideal, and the damages when exposed arent worth the minutes pleasure. Kindly and quietly call it a day and continue with your lives seperately, she sticking to her rules and you sleeping with whomever or whatever . . but at least nobody is hurting the other person!! "

u have said the whole truth.i had the same problems with my former boyfriend we had to move on,now i'm with someone who respects my views and will not keep tempting me.Men want their wives and sisters to be virgins but want their girlfriends to bend to their urge without marriage na wa o.my choice of being a virgin seriously is not for respect or anything from any man but for the love i have for God.
Re: I Am A Virgin I Cant Do It Till We R Married. by cuteass1(f): 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2007
rachiwise:

u have said the whole truth.i had the same problems with my former boyfriend we had to move on,now i'm with someone who respects my views and will not keep tempting me.Men want their wives and sisters to be virgins but want their girlfriends to bend to their urge without marriage na wa o.my choice of being a virgin seriously is not for respect or anything from any man but for the love i have for God.

And now i'm happy to have someone back up my "humble opinion" wink
Re: I Am A Virgin I Cant Do It Till We R Married. by oghene007(m): 12:52pm On Jun 19, 2007
men like this are very selfish, and self centred, ,,//''''---===

pls women shd run from them

how would u feel if she is ur younger sister?

most men like dat continue even after marriage,
Re: I Am A Virgin I Cant Do It Till We R Married. by Joey82(m): 1:18pm On Jun 19, 2007
@poster
The only problem with these virgins is that most at times, they end up not being d true virgins dat they claim to b. Dat is why most guies choose to do it before marriage, so they wont feel cheated.
As 4 me, I know get the heart to dey look, which day monkey see banana no chop?

1 Like

Re: I Am A Virgin I Cant Do It Till We R Married. by luxoire(f): 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2007
@poster, if ur going to disvirgin her, then as long as ur not expecting to marry a virgin, its all good, because someone else would have disvirgined your wife 4u tongue
Re: I Am A Virgin I Cant Do It Till We R Married. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2007
Trust cute-ass to be very sensible in her opinions
Re: I Am A Virgin I Cant Do It Till We R Married. by cuteass1(f): 11:47pm On Jun 19, 2007
aysometin:

Trust cute-ass to be very sensible in her opinions

wink grin kiss
Re: I Am A Virgin I Cant Do It Till We R Married. by bluesky4(f): 11:49pm On Jun 19, 2007
If you love her, and believe that you are going to marry some day, then why not wait. Is she not worth it?
If you dont, then i suggest u move on.
Re: I Am A Virgin I Cant Do It Till We R Married. by napoleon2: 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2007
if you are a virgin in the house and would want to keep it till your marriage, adjourn u to wait till you marry and stop acceeding to guys advances. No man is a wood if u don't need it ,don't push guyz to the wall please. I can't imagine having a virgin as a girlfriend while i have sexual desire to satisfy. Its a blend of irony.
Re: I Am A Virgin I Cant Do It Till We R Married. by charlisco(m): 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2007
I hardly mke a post in the romance section, but i am disturb by the way you are blaming the poster. who knows the girl in question had chewed more than she can wage. haba. so of this girls that claim to be a so called virgin demand like a disvirgin, so i think that will be sending a negative effect to the boy in question
Re: I Am A Virgin I Cant Do It Till We R Married. by Esss(m): 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2007
This whole issue about virginity is a very sensitive subject, We should thread carefully.

Dont you think it will be unfair to either parties if on there wedding night one discovers that his/her partner is not a virgin whilst you still are, I for one will be really pissed.

I use to be a pro-virginity advocate up until I found out that while I was there saving it, other people were out there enjoying it, Now I get mine when ever i can,

For those wey wan be virgin, I wish you goodluck, ask for me, (I just dey go, Bang, Bang, Bang --- Femi Kuti)
Re: I Am A Virgin I Cant Do It Till We R Married. by ghengis(m): 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2007
why do we seem to have guys these days who think only with stiff "JTs"?,
I mean i have nothing against those who have sex wit their gfs but only with the unforced consent their partners. There really is so little for the value of companionship beyond how much of fantasies are being fulfilled.
Shouldn't u be proud of a girl that says she's not 'ready'?

Personally i feel guys who scream abt sex like babies are just plain insecure, unfortunately, banging beyonce wont make them feel better.agree that'll be some experience sha
Re: I Am A Virgin I Cant Do It Till We R Married. by ghengis(m): 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2007
I use to be a pro-virginity advocate up until I found out that while I was there saving it, other people were out there enjoying it,  Now I get mine when ever i can,  

thats just the problem, that means ur reasons for wanting to be a virgin then weren't rooted in ur own will, twas more about other people. Like i said, i'm not a "be a virgin" campaigner to everyone but i sure respect those who want to be.
I just feel life decisions no matter how small or big shd be  based on personal convictions.
Re: I Am A Virgin I Cant Do It Till We R Married. by Chiangel1(f): 11:25pm On Apr 13, 2008
@ Poster
  Mr man, i don't evn think u love this girl friend of urs. Wats love to u? imagine u say that man shall not live by i love you alone, so u just say it for the fun of it and not really because u love her.  So question to u, did u really ask her out because u thot she was this gurl u want to have in your bed or did u ask her out because u thot she was smart, your dream girl, pretty and thrz just smthn about her u can't explain, or maybe its just the way u dicuss with her and shes just the only 1 who understand u and bla bla bla,  my guy u shld think twice before u ask girls out, u sound like one of those BOYS that will make a girl fall in love with them just to break their hearts because they can't get all they want for their SELFISH interest. You need a re think!!!!
Re: I Am A Virgin I Cant Do It Till We R Married. by Cadet(f): 11:28pm On Apr 13, 2008
Seems like virginity is the new trend on NL
Re: I Am A Virgin I Cant Do It Till We R Married. by joycee87: 11:35pm On Apr 13, 2008
it seems to me like nairaland is a virgin website undecided lipsrsealed and needs to be disvirgined so that we can have our peace on this site
Re: I Am A Virgin I Cant Do It Till We R Married. by joycee87: 11:36pm On Apr 13, 2008
it seems to me like nairaland is a virgin website undecided :-Xand needs to be disvirgined so that we can have our peace on this site
Re: I Am A Virgin I Cant Do It Till We R Married. by arianne(f): 11:45pm On Apr 13, 2008
abeg, make them let me hear word. this virginity saga is out of hand. virginity this, virginity that, blah,blah,blah, then dey take am go CBN?
Re: I Am A Virgin I Cant Do It Till We R Married. by handsombob(m): 10:44am On Apr 14, 2008
i believe say a good relationship no get mouth to talk. i they still wonder for the kind comment way people they make, way be say i f the girl don tell the guy say them no go make luv untill them get married.the day way them go even do them no go no till them finish am.the girl go come realise.so to say a good relationship no get mouth to talk.but action.
Re: I Am A Virgin I Cant Do It Till We R Married. by onyekang1(f): 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2008
joycee87:

it seems to me like nairaland is a virgin website undecided :-Xand needs to be disvirgined so that we can have our peace on this site
u can say dat again dearie.
Re: I Am A Virgin I Cant Do It Till We R Married. by bobbyxxx1(m): 2:47pm On Apr 14, 2008
Give her recharge card and she will open for you.
Re: I Am A Virgin I Cant Do It Till We R Married. by teezed(m): 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2008
virginity no be dignity e be lack of opportunity
Re: I Am A Virgin I Cant Do It Till We R Married. by woodboi(m): 5:09pm On Apr 14, 2008
your decision is left to you to work on but there must be a reason for your atitude can you share,
Re: I Am A Virgin I Cant Do It Till We R Married. by simeonval: 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2008
boy if that is a virgin and she decided to keep it till she gets married, she would not have agreed to be ur lover in the first place. remember in the bible , one of the commandments is thou shall not have a boy friend or girl friend so that you will not lead each other into temptation, so for her to agree to be your girl friend that means she is ready to fall into temptation.therefore disvirgin that girl or i will do it for you. cause one day you get to hear that i ve disvirgined her for u and by then u will regret it.

you want to tell me that when you romance her she does not discharge or what and where does whatr she discharcges come out from so boy,you and your girl friend should not fool us.
Re: I Am A Virgin I Cant Do It Till We R Married. by handsombob(m): 6:55am On Apr 15, 2008
thank you bros for that talk way you tell the jew man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Love If They Need It? / Girls With Figure 8 Vs Chinese Shape, What's Your Spec? / Happy Birthday To Midehi!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.