Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night (92617 Views)

My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / "I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics) / Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Zodiac61(m): 10:26am On Aug 02, 2020
DaInferno:
Thankyou Mrs. Forwardness,
what works for you may not work for another person, people have haunted their "would-be" loved ones because they were making it better in life-which is something you may know little about. I know a few who have been there I have seen a bird fall from a roof by the mere shout of "Holy ghost fire", I can't go into details because you won't still believe it. This is Nigeria,person fit just beef you because you get small hotel. this life if something never jam you, you go talk anyhow! cheesy

Liar. The only reason you can't go into details is because it is not true.
Holy ghost fire, indeed.
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by DaInferno(m): 10:30am On Aug 02, 2020
Zodiac61:

Liar. The only reason you can't go into details is because it is not true. Holy ghost fire, indeed.
whatever mehn
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by keandre: 10:31am On Aug 02, 2020
bignero:

Every thing is play to you people..

I pray one witch sets her eyes on you.. Make una learn say this life pass wetin una de see..

At least you'd stop being blind
I asked a simple question instead of u to answer u came up with empty threat about one imaginary witch to set her eyes on me grin
You're the blind one here,u still believe a witch is after you in this modern age. Sorry 4 u
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 02, 2020
Miracle7998:
Brethren this is the reason I always tell people to always be on alert and be vigilant so that you will know what kind of things the enemy brings to your house, this is a bat that the enemy sent to my home this night around 10:40 pm and glory be to God we killed it.

You have to stand and fight your enemies we are in the last days
No you just killed a bat nothing more. You can't still be believing in superstitions
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by jullary(m): 10:41am On Aug 02, 2020
Sorry poor bat,it unfortunately found itself at wrong side of the world,that animal astray is enemy sent not natural. Yet dangote is still the richest black man living
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 02, 2020
Rick9:
I took my time to go through the comments.
Truly Africans are extremely arrogant and this arrogance is what breeds ignorance.

You are insulting the o.p anyhow, no problem, but just pray very well that you wouldn't experience certain things in life that would make you question to your Existence.

You show total disregard for spiritual things because you are spiritually insensitive, you have disdain for things that you don't know instead of trying to find out if what you hear is true or false, you just concluded that the o.p is talking rubbish. No problem

The universe takes note of everything you say. Be careful how you rush to make conclusions without first finding out if it's true or false.

People are just too arrogant and most times they think they know, but in actual fact, they know nothing.

@ o.p I thank God for saving you from the spiritual attack.

P.S before you throw insults at me thinking that I am ignorant or delusional, it might interest you to know that I hold a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Philosophy.
I am a hardcore Philosopher, when I say hardcore I mean an unbending Philosopher,
I need not remind you what philosophy entails.
If you don't know find out.
So not everyone is stupid ok.

For the Records.

I am a Christian.
You have some valid point but that was just a bat not everything is spiritual or a attack from the enemies sometimes we Africans thinks everything is an attack. If that was an American I bet you he wouldn't have killed the baby bat, he would saved it be letting out of his apartment.
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Zaheertyler(m): 10:49am On Aug 02, 2020
skyhighweb1:
wow how educated are u?
The Op and the mod way push this thing just use thing come fp dey use una catch cruise
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Nnamdi234: 11:07am On Aug 02, 2020
loneprof:
Lol... You better don't waste your oil.
Ororo that you're supposed to use to fry fish, you're wasting it on a harmless bat. grin

List of animals that get killed in Nigeria:

1. Cat
2. Owl
3. Bat
4. Any bird that looks like a witch
5. Any animal they sent to attack us
6. Any other animal that behaves anyhow...

Bonus: Mama Chinedu the popular witch who lives opposite our house because she doesn't greet our mother. Yes she is a witch. grin
lol it's just a bat. Nigerians and there mentality

2 Likes

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Xbee007(m): 11:11am On Aug 02, 2020
Rick9:
I took my time to go through the comments.
Truly Africans are extremely arrogant and this arrogance is what breeds ignorance.

You are insulting the o.p anyhow, no problem, but just pray very well that you wouldn't experience certain things in life that would make you question to your Existence.

You show total disregard for spiritual things because you are spiritually insensitive, you have disdain for things that you don't know instead of trying to find out if what you hear is true or false, you just concluded that the o.p is talking rubbish. No problem

The universe takes note of everything you say. Be careful how you rush to make conclusions without first finding out if it's true or false.

People are just too arrogant and most times they think they know, but in actual fact, they know nothing.

@ o.p I thank God for saving you from the spiritual attack.

P.S before you throw insults at me thinking that I am ignorant or delusional, it might interest you to know that I hold a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Philosophy.
I am a hardcore Philosopher, when I say hardcore I mean an unbending Philosopher,
I need not remind you what philosophy entails.
If you don't know find out.
So not everyone is stupid ok.

For the Records.

I am a Christian.
LMAO grin grin grin
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Tisham20(m): 11:13am On Aug 02, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by mordred44: 11:18am On Aug 02, 2020
No matter hw aboki go school reach,aboki wil always b aboki.....,ask mr ibu
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by joyandfaith: 11:19am On Aug 02, 2020
desiredhome:

Thanks you,......it's the uncivilized and barbaric I'm talking about that is keeping us backward, sad to say even some that are educated still fall to this.........
There are civilised ones but are very small hence they have no impact

yes. many are educated but uncivilized.
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Xbee007(m): 11:22am On Aug 02, 2020
NoToPile:

Its only on Nairaland juju doesn't exist loool.

The spiritual controls the physical but no they will never believe.
The main reason why Africa remains behind in all indices of development is because too many people reason like the op.

There was a time European Christians burnt children and women on the stake claiming they are witches. Now they have outgrown it. Hopefully, Africans too will outgrow these low IQ believes someday otherwise we're doomed.

2 Likes

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Xbee007(m): 11:37am On Aug 02, 2020
Mrlouis:
Well that's why many die so easily.
Base on your logic Africans should have the highest life expextancy on planet earth because too many of us entertain this beliefs. However, the reality is despite the fact that a lot of Africans believe these backward and archaic nonsense, Africa still has some of the lowest life expectancy among the people of this world. Scandinavian countries that are basically atheist countries are far ahead of us in all human indices.

People just outrightly downplay anything spiritual when in reality, these things exist. We are Africans, black magic, voodoo and the likes are very much alive.
Op killed an innocent nocturnal animal that strayed into his home calling it witch! He deserves all the insults and ridicules!

As much as at times, a number of these cases are blown out of proportion, it will be wise to live a sober life and be spiritually active life because believe it or not, the spiritual controls the physical.
Utter gibberish!

For instance, That Job you lost was already marked in the spirit realm before it even happened physically.
Say 100 people applied for a job and only 1 got it. Does that mean the other 99 are being followed by village people or what is this nonsense I am reading from you?

Anyone quoting me please do so carefully.
Religion thrives on fear and ignorance. If you cannot give a reasonable reason why no one should quote you, then shut the f*ck up and don't post here!

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Xbee007(m): 11:43am On Aug 02, 2020
bignero:

Kudos op

Don't Mind the ignorant folks on here, plus the people living under bridges hurling Insults at you.

My prayer is that the people here making jest of you, receive spiritual attacks.. Hopefully just for them to learn a thing or two.. Secondly those saying its just a bat, that they have some in their house, go and check their lives they have problems nagging them badly they don't know the source, they just bury their head that it's just a bat..

Am sure their many juju people on nairaland.. They'd read and see the truth of what your saying.. And many that have been attacked this way, they'd see the truth in what your saying..

Keep on firing prayer, the enemy respects nothing but power.. God bless
How many bats, cats and owl did Jesus and his disciples killed in the Bible? Please, do tell me.
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Mavor: 11:43am On Aug 02, 2020
Miracle7998:
Brethren this is the reason I always tell people to always be on alert and be vigilant so that you will know what kind of things the enemy brings to your house, this is a bat that the enemy sent to my home this night around 10:40 pm and glory be to God we killed it.

Uneducated mu-mu!!!

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by AfonjaConehead: 11:46am On Aug 02, 2020
authority2006:

A
f
Grow up
n
J
a

grin
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Jakumo(m): 11:46am On Aug 02, 2020
Miracle7998:

It is with a heavy heart that the Exalted Royal Fraternity of Bats regretfully announces the passing into the Great Beyond of our illustrious son, Yekinii the Danger Bat, who met his WATERLOO after a ferocious hand-to-hand, free-for-all SKIRMISH that went down in the LOO of a house occupied by none other than our man of the hour Miracle7998.

Our Bat Elders tried in vain on many occasions to warn Yekinii the Bat against entering the homes of spiritually powerful people.

Several emergency meetings were convened to bring Yekinii to book for his irresponsible and dangerous capers carried out every full moon.

But Nooooooooooo. Yekini thought he was smarter than the collective wisdom of his elders whose wings had crossed many horizons in the past.

Now, Yerkini the Bat is dead. He is no more. He has shrugged off the Mortal Coil. He is now history. He has joined his ancestors. He is worm bait.

Let the fate of Yekinii the Bat serve as a cautionary tale to ALL other similarly evil bats who think they can prevail in any type of jujuological conflict against the likes of the legendary Miracle7998, who gave very good account of himself in the realm of gentlemanly fisticuffs, and in so doing, has once again successfully DEFIED the Village People who sent Yekinii on his ill-fated suicide mission to the house of the Great African Warrior, Miracle7998.

2 Likes

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by nograv: 11:49am On Aug 02, 2020
Pure Ignorance ... grin

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by innobarca(m): 11:51am On Aug 02, 2020
Is the bat a male or female?

Let me know if it's a Witch or Wizard.

2 Likes

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Jakumo(m): 11:53am On Aug 02, 2020
innobarca:
Is the bat a male or female?
Let me know if it's a Witch or Wizard.

The White Paper will be published within 3 months from now, given its very high priority. Please be patient and let us await The Panel's findings.

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Exodora: 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
ojun50:
I know say op go fire � pray dis night..... It is well
To avoid had I know. Nobody goes to Sabbath with clear eyes.
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by 10kgod(m): 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
Enemy sent indeed.....

Osogbo people, laundry services at your door step. check my signature
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by keandre: 12:29pm On Aug 02, 2020
bignero:

Kudos op

Don't Mind the ignorant folks on here, plus the people living under bridges hurling Insults at you.

My prayer is that the people here making jest of you, receive spiritual attacks.. Hopefully just for them to learn a thing or two.. Secondly those saying its just a bat, that they have some in their house, go and check their lives they have problems nagging them badly they don't know the source, they just bury their head that it's just a bat..

Am sure their many juju people on nairaland.. They'd read and see the truth of what your saying.. And many that have been attacked this way, they'd see the truth in what your saying..

Keep on firing prayer, the enemy respects nothing but power.. God bless
There's no such thing as spiritual attack. Stop being FOOLISH!!!!! It's all in your mind niqqa, I can accost you with a complete harmless feather tied with a red ribbon and hit on your head with it grin claiming u will run mad in few weeks time, being a fool that believes in shit like this will start developing symptoms of schizophrenia grin. But nothing is wrong with u, it's all in ur mind,ur mind is powerful.Spirits, witches,wizards,voodoo exist only in ur mind so it will manifest.

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by chijokz(m): 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2020
Razzness:
Typical african mentality. U killed a baby bat that lost it's way home and u are blaming ur imaginary enemies.
On point! Seems the OP doesn't know bats are nocturnal creatures just like owls.

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Ezmans: 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2020
Miracle7998:

a bat that flies in the night is now send by your enemy, Christiandom sorry

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by generalwo(m): 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
Miracle7998:

...... Why will Nigeria ever grow more than it is now?? I'm sure you live around an environment where bats are much..... U see one of them accidentally in your home, all of a sudden its a witch sent from the coven... If a white man sees such, they catch it and release it into the wild....... For example, i live in a riverine area in delta state and i see iguana always...... So if one enter my house, i go begin cry say my village people Don come abi U did very wrong by killing that bat oga...... If u are really a Christian, u didn't have to kill the bat physically, u can pray and if the bat is evil, u will know immediately....... The prayers of a true Christian works better than muscles and weapons...... Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by generalwo(m): 12:48pm On Aug 02, 2020
Eidris01:
Can you imagine! What if he lived at Ikeja, around Remi Fani kayode Street, where there are tons of bat, hanging in the trees and hovering above, I don't think he will be able to sleep at home. Lol angry
..... Or around ring road in Benin where there are millions of bats

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by clintz(m): 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2020
It’s people like you that make mockery of religion. You better wake up

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by King2019(m): 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
simplepee:
All these religious people sef. undecided undecided

The guy is fantastically stupid...

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by victons(m): 1:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
Miracle7998:

one day shaa, your eyes go clear and reasoning will befall you.
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by kingola87(m): 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
[7] Any poor old woman wey no come fine. grin

loneprof:
Lol... You better don't waste your oil.
Ororo that you're supposed to use to fry fish, you're wasting it on a harmless bat. grin

List of animals that get killed in Nigeria:

1. Cat
2. Owl
3. Bat
4. Any bird that looks like a witch
5. Any animal they sent to attack us
6. Any other animal that behaves anyhow...

Bonus: Mama Chinedu the popular witch who lives opposite our house because she doesn't greet our mother. Yes she is a witch. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" / Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.