Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night (92773 Views)

My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / "I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics) / Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by desiredhome: 6:15am On Aug 02, 2020
Only if these people have Love for people around them, according to Christ teachings, they won't see animals or whatever as their enemies.....

Products of black man mentality........

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by grammarian247(m): 6:17am On Aug 02, 2020
I am an expert at Pearson Test of English (PTE) coaching. Contact me https:///+2348038999587

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by dingbang(m): 6:19am On Aug 02, 2020
Na mountain of fire the op dey go grin e nor dey hard them to tag anything witch. Yeye op grin
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by obainojazz(m): 6:23am On Aug 02, 2020
The enemy would have sent something bigger not bat grin what will bat do... Bat you to death..
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by legionISproteus: 6:25am On Aug 02, 2020
This is why black people will always remain behind in all indices of human development. The enemy sent a bat to your house? Really?

4 Likes

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by anselaw(m): 6:30am On Aug 02, 2020
u jst waste de innocent bat..,see African mentally
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by anselaw(m): 6:31am On Aug 02, 2020
[quote author=anselaw post=92362196]u jst waste de innocent bat..,see African mentality
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by SweepingBroom(f): 6:35am On Aug 02, 2020
Miracle7998:
Brethren this is the reason I always tell people to always be on alert and be vigilant so that you will know what kind of things the enemy brings to your house, this is a bat that the enemy sent to my home this night around 10:40 pm and glory be to God we killed it.

You have to stand and fight your enemies we are in the last days
why are you wasting the oil
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Unbreakable007: 6:38am On Aug 02, 2020
How did u knw it was sent by enemy,

Did u interrogate d poor innocent bat?

Say NO to jungle justice.

Bat lives matters.

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by mylander(m): 6:41am On Aug 02, 2020
These so called christians shaa.....They are even the 'Devil-personified' in their deeds, and they would come up and claim 'holy pass' in everything. Even if they kill common mosquito ....na enemy send am....
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Omoejigbahe(m): 6:42am On Aug 02, 2020
You be mumu
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by kid7soccer(m): 6:45am On Aug 02, 2020
Miracle7998:
Brethren this is the reason I always tell people to always be on alert and be vigilant so that you will know what kind of things the enemy brings to your house, this is a bat that the enemy sent to my home this night around 10:40 pm and glory be to God we killed it.

My dear in as much i will not ignore the devices of the enemy, I can't help but notice you're a serious fanatic and your type are making Christianity look cheap.

Wallgago na winch
Bat winch
Cricket winch
Owl winch
Bird the sing winch
Old land lady/ Land lord winch.

Are we fighting a physical battle or a spiritual Battle.

My dear how many times in the whole bible did you see Jesus or his fellow slaughter any animal in the name of witchcraft.

when the bat entered you house did it attack you. If a snake enter into your house does that mean the snake is an agent of darkness? A bat can find it way into your house if you left your door or window open. My dear close your door and windows especially at night.

OK now you killed the bat who died ?

We Africans Christians need to wake up

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by olaniyilukman(m): 6:46am On Aug 02, 2020
loneprof:
Lol... You better don't waste your oil.
Ororo that you're supposed to use to fry fish, you're wasting it on a harmless bat. grin

List of animals that get killed in Nigeria:

1. Cat
2. Owl
3. Bat
4. Any bird that looks like a witch
5. Any animal they sent to attack us
6. Any other animal that behaves anyhow...

Bonus: Mama Chinedu the popular witch who lives opposite our house because she doesn't greet our mother. Yes she is a witch. grin
Local African movies has really affected alotnof people...

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Psoul(m): 6:49am On Aug 02, 2020
Miracle7998:

How did you confirm that the bat was sent by your enemies?
And you talked about bn alert and vigilant.
Killing a bat around 10:40pm makes u an a lert and vigilant Christian.
How do u keep alert and vigilant between the hours 12:30 am to 3am.
I believe you will still be awake by then all days and may be God will be dozing off while u keep alert to wade off evil ones.

Why do all these witches and wizards attack only poor Christians while the rich Christians always have good attack of open doors and smooth life.

2 Likes

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Mrlouis: 6:55am On Aug 02, 2020
Well that's why many die so easily. People just outrightly downplay anything spiritual when in reality, these things exist. We are Africans, black magic, voodoo and the likes are very much alive. As much as at times, a number of these cases are blown out of proportion, it will be wise to live a sober life and be spiritually active life because believe it or not, the spiritual controls the physical. For instance, That Job you lost was already marked in the spirit realm before it even happened physically.
Anyone quoting me please do so carefully.
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by nsiba: 6:55am On Aug 02, 2020
Miracle7998:

MUMU international.... So why didn't look for cage and put it there and wait for it change to human

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Aquarapha1(m): 6:58am On Aug 02, 2020
OK

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by nsiba: 6:59am On Aug 02, 2020
Mrlouis:
Well that's why many die so easily. People just downplay anything spiritual when in reality, these things exist. As much as at times, a number of these cases are blown out of proportion, it will be wise to live a sober life and be spiritually active life because believe it or not, the spiritual controls the physical. That Job you lost was already marked in the spirit realm.
Anyone quoting me please do so carefully.

Or else what?
Jesus never threatened anyone, you come on Free site that you never paid for and you are issuing threat?

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Pat081: 7:00am On Aug 02, 2020
Miracle7998:

U need prayer so because it is bat now that make it evil ??so if it is bag of money now is God send abi ?? And u are d type some Pastor will like to have in church they will always b selling oil and water to you in the name of old people who dnt want u in life
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by edward1106(m): 7:05am On Aug 02, 2020
loneprof:
Ororo that you're supposed to use to fry fish, you're wasting it on a harmless bat. grin

1. Cat
2. Owl
3. Bat

Bonus: Mama Chinedu the popular witch who lives opposite our house because she doesn't greet our mother. Yes she is a witch. grin

From point 4, I ask, what does a witch look like? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:09am On Aug 02, 2020
bat that missed road grin
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by joyandfaith: 7:09am On Aug 02, 2020
Miracle7998:

you are hereby sentenced to life imprisonment for killing an innocent soul.
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by joyandfaith: 7:13am On Aug 02, 2020
desiredhome:
Only if these people have Love for people around them, they won't see animals or whatever as their enemies.....

Products of black man mentality........

it is not black man mentality. Are u not a black man? do u have that mentality ? Rather, op is uncivilized. There are million of people like him. Europeans used to be like that in dark ages-burning of witches etc.

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Royalfurnitures: 7:13am On Aug 02, 2020
Might just be an ordinary bat that strayed into your house and not from any enemy

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture,that's why we are here for you
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by kolade560: 7:15am On Aug 02, 2020
UDUJ:

You have a very low IQ undecided

Always attaching religion and spirituality to everything. Nigeria is probably one of the most religious nations in the world yet one of the most impoverished undecided

Religious not cos of love of God, but trusting God in everything cos of our failed govt.
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Be78: 7:18am On Aug 02, 2020
una still get mind dey kill bats?� I don wash hand finish.....even as abj dey carry 1st my brother I no go wash hand again
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Willy123(m): 7:19am On Aug 02, 2020
Be prepared! Batman is coming for you ����
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:23am On Aug 02, 2020
loneprof:

1. Cat
2. Owl
3. Bat

I owe you a beer cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by payman(m): 7:24am On Aug 02, 2020
muderer...u just killed a stray animal and u r already feeling like one conqueror.ignorant pple will never be liberated from their mental slavery
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by wiloy2k8(m): 7:25am On Aug 02, 2020
Miracle7998:

Obonte
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by CEOwatazs: 7:26am On Aug 02, 2020
Miracle7998:

As you don kill your enemy now; please make sure before this week runs out you become more successful than bill gate and aliko dangote.

Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. / Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) / Why Are Christians Such Liars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.