Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

How can Jesus be God’s Son? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How can Jesus be God’s Son? (329 Views)

Acadip Lies Part Eight; Jesus Being God , Son Of God , Son Of Man, Servant of Go / Can Jesus Save Me? / Claims By JESUS. Be VERY SURE THEY'RE FALSE. YOUR Soul DEPENDS On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How can Jesus be God’s Son? by oluminnic: 12:09am On Aug 01, 2020
A Muslim brother was trying to convert me. He said, ‘God bears no child’, I said ‘YES’; he looked at me with astonishment. He went on to say, ‘There is only one God’ I said, ‘you are absolutely right bro’. Then he looked straight into my eyes and said, ‘are you a Muslim?’ I said, ‘no I am a Christian’.
The issue is Muslims do not listen to Christians. No one says God had sex with Mary.

Son of God is a terminology used in the Bible to mean someone who has no earthly father.
Bible referred to Adam as son of God (Luke 3:38), it referred to angels as sons of God (Genesis 6:1-4), it referred to Jesus as son of God (and by implication, anyone pattern after Jesus is a new being with no earthly father- son of God).

Out of all the sons of God, Jesus is different because He is the ONLY son of God (someone with no earthly father) that was given birth to (begotten)- even their book affirmed that Jesus had virgin birth.

Now you see, their holy book is all against Christians and Jews, but we can see here that the basis upon which the antagonism stands is wrong.

JESUS IS THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE. www.rhemaformula.com
Re: How can Jesus be God’s Son? by oluminnic: 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2020
Re: How can Jesus be God’s Son? by sonmvayina(m): 2:42pm On Aug 01, 2020
oluminnic:
Way to where?
Re: How can Jesus be God’s Son? by oluminnic: 10:49am On Aug 02, 2020
Trinity exemplified

God is one and it is established in different part of the scripture. Wisdom has it that in the plan of redemption, there will be recognition of 3 personalities each has separate function but same attribute, same face, same glory 1 John 5:7 ‘for there are three that bear witness in heaven, the father, the son and the Holy Ghost, and these three are one’.

(1) (Reply)

Y Do Pastors Teach That Our Suffering Is A Punishment From God / What God Showed Me About Nigeria And The Pandemic - Apostle Joshua Selman / Pastor Dharius Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.