Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:03 AM

Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product (24385 Views)

Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Mocks Garba Shehu: It’s Very Difficult To Sell A Bad Product / Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face / Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by Ategberoson(m): 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

who be una.. have I stated I'm igbo anywhere?? grin grin slowpoke .. may your hate for igbo not send you to an early grave

may you Igbo hate to others most esp Muslim not send you people to total destruction

12century Dundee
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by ehinmowo: 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2020
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by PeaceNexus(m): 3:33pm On Aug 01, 2020
I even thought you were smart.....sorry, dull people everywhere...
Ategberoson:

pained in hitting the nail on the head. who cards about Ize? I'm only pointing out you Igbo hypocrite

the same Igbo that hate betrayer now support a betrayer because of party affiliation shows how low you people with your political knowledge
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by Ategberoson(m): 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2020
PeaceNexus:
I even thought you were smart.....sorry, dull people everywhere...

you're talking to your father that failed in your upbringing

I can see what his smartness gave birth to, a world class imbeciles
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by jcross19: 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2020
Ategberoson:

this is one of the Shout yeast with slow political knowledge, you think I give a damn about dumb buhari and kleptomaniac Atiku and Tinubu

I'm not a sycophants like you people that see foolish PDP and APC as saint
The more you type the more confused you are! very good...

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by PeaceNexus(m): 5:26pm On Aug 01, 2020
Channel your frustrations to your failed aspirations biko.... I am not responsible for your failures..... please carry your cross of bitterness ...I am an Igbo man, I only have time to engage smart people who are worth it.....
Ategberoson:

you're talking to your father that failed in your upbringing

I can see what his smartness gave birth to, a world class imbeciles
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by Ategberoson(m): 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2020
PeaceNexus:
Channel your frustrations to your failed aspirations biko.... I am not responsible for your failures..... please carry your cross of bitterness ...I am an Igbo man, I only have time to engage smart people who are worth it.....

who cares if you're monkey or glutton, I've made my stance and your numbers of shout yeast quoting me won't change that

see frustrated clowns talking about aspirations, ask him aspiration to what? what a weird way of thinking
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by Ategberoson(m): 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2020
jcross19:
The more you type the more confused you are! very good...

zero sense
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by Wettoid123: 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2020
keep quiet there how dare you measure height with obaseki you want to lead edo people tell me where have you work before apart from being chief of staff during lucky igbinedion tenure,how did you make your millions? edo people choose wisely or you we suffer for the next 8yrs.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by osazsky(m): 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2020
jaxxy:
Look at all these bloody liars with no single shame. Does this statement make any sense?

So in 2016 u were the bad product and in 2018 u are now the good product. Thanks to Oshiomole.

Well Oshiomole has already campaigned for both of u. He words can not be taken back.
that doesn't make it right. We d benins are not ready to take that risk on ize iyamu.tooo many corruption charges pending in court most of which was instigated by Adam's 4 years ago.this is total greed.i can tell u ize and Adam's does not have the edolites in mind.bunch of self centred old fools who want to continue milking us
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by Dezylaw: 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2020
issorite
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by Obipat(m): 6:03am On Aug 02, 2020
Ategberoson:

mumu people. common illiterate you can't spell and you're calling others illiterate? and queue very dumb thing

when Theodore Orji and OUK imposed his son and ikpeazu on you naive clowns, I guess he was a godmother?

when Peter Obi singlehandedly imposed Obiano, I guess he was a godmother?

when Uguwanyi was imposed on you people, I guess there were godmother even cabal imposed a governor on you shameless people. you Igbo have no mouth
Peter obi is from Anambra so he can choose his successor in the state but he can't choose a governor for Enugu people. Broke people are good at pointing out spelling error. I hope that put money in your account. Broke ass nigga
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by Ategberoson(m): 6:53am On Aug 02, 2020
Obipat:
Peter obi is from Anambra so he can choose his successor in the state but he can't choose a governor for Enugu people. Broke people are good at pointing out spelling error. I hope that put money in your account. Broke ass nigga

it put a lot of money in the account, in fact writing good English had done more than enough of street hustling, so take care of your writing. I can't be cracking my brain to read your imbalance English writing, no be me tell you not to finished elementary education

but Oshiomole appointed successor in his own state but you won't allow him rest? I witness Peter obi's effort to make sure Obiano don't get reelected. you people are just bloody hypocrite that don't think before typing
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by Kennyfancy(m): 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ategberoson:

denying your ancestral land to prove you're sensible have even vindicate my proposition about Igbo

Igbo political knowledge is below class, even layman in North understand politics than a PhD holder in Igbo land. I'm talking about politics not other aspect

as far national politics is concerned, if Igbo don't carried south south along they're going no where, the reason Wike was angry with Obi's candidacy

I'm better than you mentality in your land when you're empty is the reason why you're relegated in a nation you joined hand together to built
funny enough am from South south
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by Obipat(m): 4:49am On Aug 03, 2020
Ategberoson:

it put a lot of money in the account, in fact writing good English had done more than enough of street hustling, so take care of your writing. I can't be cracking my brain to read your imbalance English writing, no be me tell you not to finished elementary education

but Oshiomole appointed successor in his own state but you won't allow him rest? I witness Peter obi's effort to make sure Obiano don't get reelected. you people are just bloody hypocrite that don't think before typing
Igbos have no business in Edo state Governor's election. We're discussing Tinubu selecting leaders for people in osun state and other South West states. That can never happen in igbo Land. Peter obi can do whatever he wants in Anambra because he is from there. Have you eaten because APC online herdsmen haven't been paid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner / No Corrupt Politician Will Win Presidential Election – Olumba Olumba Obu / $9.6bn: British Firm Listing Nigeria Assets For Seizure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.