Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,351 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face (36362 Views)

Hosa Okunbo: Obaseki Has Good Plans For Edo On Paper, Nothing On Ground / Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by 9jaBlogger: 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
Edo-born Oil magnate, Captain Hosa Wells Okunbo has opened up on his expectations for Saturday's Governorship election taking place in Edo State.

Speaking with Reuben Abati on Arise TV in a program monitored by Igbere TV, the billionaire said Governor Godwin Obaseki has created three opponents for himself in his quest for a second term.

The renowned philanthropist specifically mentioned himself, Adams Oshiomhole, former APC national chairman and Osagie Ize-Iyamu, the party's guber candidate.

The business tycoon, who recently endorsed Ize-Iyamu, described the Obaseki-led administration as “monstrous” and “draconian.”

“Obaseki on his own created three candidates for himself one candidate real and two imaginary candidates.
Instead of him to concentrate and face the candidate he was supposed to face he made Adams Oshiomhole and Captain Hosa his opponents.”

Captain Hosa further berated Obaseki for allegedly demarketing Adams Oshiomhole, who was his benefactor, as APC national chairman.

He lamented how Governor Obaseki allegedly deployed ethnic sentiments on the Benin people against Oshiomhole.

“Same people who gave Adams the name 'Osho Baba' is the one he has decided to demarket”, the Edo-born billionaire alleged.

Captain Hosa, however, said the market women and the masses are solidly behind Oshiomhole.

He claims Oshomhole’s performance as governor, is clear for the masses and downtrodden to see.

“Of a fact Obaseki’s hatred to see success might be his albatross in the forthcoming election.

*The Governor has fought with every of his benefactor and made concerted efforts to rubbish and ridicule the years of labour these benefactors have put into the society.

“Obaseki might not escape judgement on September 19th as his atrocities are very visible to Edo Residents.”

https://igberetvnews.com/1364921/guber-poll-obaseki-will-face-ize-iyamu-oshiomhole-capt-hosa/

26 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Christology(m): 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
3 grass root politicians against one Lagos guy. mad oooo

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Kluivvert(m): 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
Interesting

2 Likes

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Adonisteve: 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
shocked

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by piper7(m): 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
Oooooookayyyy
Issorite
PEACE!!!!
Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Slawormir: 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Mumu captain hosa

Just say obaseki the real niggar is up against you and other criminals like oshiomhole, kabaka and ize Iya mumu

The masses and the good people of Edo state support obaseki.....
4+4 = 8
Torwagba
I am from uhunmwode local government area of Edo state... uhunmwode is almost close to esan land...but not esan...
I can bet my balls that the whole of uhunwmode and esan land is for PDP already...

161 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by mbahdi(m): 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
Surely there shall gather but if their gathering is not of me there shall scatter.
A thousand shall fall at thy side and ten thousand at thy left side,but there shall not come near thee.
So oga philan.
Obaseki is no shaking.if una like make una include iyamu grandmother nothing dey happen

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by sammyije(m): 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
vvs
Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Dimejidude(m): 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
This man with the way he has been running his mouth will flee from EDO if Obaseki wins this election.

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Handy007: 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
Nonsense

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by colorsofrainbow: 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
"The renowned philanthropist specifically mentioned himself, Adams Oshiomhole, former APC national chairman and Osagie Ize-Iyamu, the party's guber candidate"

Later when Oshiomole is mentioned,zombies will ask if Oshiomole is contesting.
Obaseki will earn the respect of every Nigerian after September 21.It won't be easy to fight these men but it is done.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Casan0va: 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
I don't know who is reading this, but whatever you're going through today will not last forever.

Persevere

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by emeijeh(m): 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
Hosa SHUT UP!

In a Benin Boy's voice : caftain Hosa, gbu nuen!

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Babaflenjor: 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
4+0

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Blessedity(m): 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
We are waiting for the livescores

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by simplyesther(f): 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
19th September will be interesting. Maybe if Nigeria was a developed and organized country, then Obas will stand a chance. But as it stands, its gonna take a serious fight. Heavyweights like Atiku, Wike ETC needs to be seriously on ground for pdp to win this one

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
There are always more opponents in political and electoral battles so what Captain Hosa said is nothing new and most imperatively there will always be one winner

2 Likes

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by antifat(m): 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
Torgba 4+4

20 Likes

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by kenzysmith: 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
he also have inec chairman to face, justice tanko, tunubu and buhari to face . obaseki is fighting a loosing battle pastor iyamu be like

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by unikprince(m): 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
Triple Wahala for dead body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Judolisco(m): 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
U r not God... Shame on ambode

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by ogbanekanu(m): 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
Christology:
3 grass root politicians against one Lagos guy.
mad oooo
Edo people go shock that osho and his cronies! its them against the Edo people not obaseki

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Kemimarch16(f): 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
Edo no be Lagos

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Mohayemi(m): 4:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
When Obaseki was in APC PDP described him a bad leader.When he joined PDP he became a good leader with praises.Four years ago APC described Iyamu of PDP then an incompetent candidate but now when he is in APC he has become a competent candidate.. Politicians are just dribbling us and amassing wealth for themselves.When will the masses be free from being their tagalongs?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
mtchew
Where my AZ make I kush

1 Like

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Positiveme2020: 4:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by iHart(m): 4:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
Orejiela oh,...

how many hours to go?

1 Like

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by agabusta: 4:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? / How Osinbajo Campaigned For Dapo Abiodun In Ogun / Electoral Act: 67 Senators Sign To Override Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.