Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" (73600 Views)

Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) / Bride That Looks Like Kate Henshaw (Photo / Kate Henshaw Shows Off Flexibility During Workout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by kheny12(m): 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Hanti Kate don dey old oo. Good one
She's not old but Ageing.
Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by Kissiemu(m): 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2020
Miniso:
Won't this woman get married
How that one take concern you?

Asiri gbaka ute
Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by AmuDimpka: 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2020
This one doesn't know she is old...so you make friends because of meats not values

It's just funny
Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by SavageResponse(m): 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2020
Miniso:

I think you should be more concerned with the way your own life is going!

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by AmuDimpka: 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2020
Miniso:
She has crossed the Rubicon
Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Mtcheeeew
... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2020
You need a man in your life not sallah before your toto will go rancid.
Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by SweetCunt97(f): 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2020
No Muslim friends or neighbors here
Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by Eriokanmi: 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2020
kheny12:
She's not old but Ageing.
all join
Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by SweetCunt97(f): 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2020
AmuDimpka:

She has crossed the Rubicon
Are you her God!? How dare you say that? Mere mortal dare utter such nonsense! Mere Mortal who doesn't know when his breath will expire dares to say such final saying about another?

You must be very stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by solecare: 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2020
Nairaland no get news again. Na wa o
Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by SirJerrie(m): 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2020
Abeg why she dey wear face-mask ontop face-mask
Dem plant corona for her house??
Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by SweetCunt97(f): 1:57pm On Aug 01, 2020
Miniso:
Like say Marriage na trophy. It will amaze you how d rate of marriage will sooo decline if our economy is good and both gender earn good money.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by TimeTraveler369: 1:57pm On Aug 01, 2020
Seems Religions delight in killing animals and eating animals corpses.

So disgusting.
Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by CeceNene(f): 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2020
Friend for food. Why she sounding like she never chop meat before?
Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by hecha38(m): 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2020
OK

Meanwhile if you're in port Harcourt and u have a car that's not being used. What are u waiting for? When u can get 30k+ every single week from taxify or pamdrive. Just call me I'll put you through. 100% legit.
Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by Advocate500: 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2020
Lakside1955:
Me sef received mine yesterday �

Always maintain good friendship���
this ur own meat looks very sumptuous ooo.
Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by Dalby(m): 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2020
muchroom:
Kate Henshaw advises Nigerians on what they need to do to make sure Ram meat always get to them during Sallah. In her words, have Muslim friends, be good and most importantly,maintain good friendships.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8A-aegGAmI

Them dey give who get already, na wah o
Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by lascos912(m): 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2020
mummy calm down calm down
Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by Leonbonapart(m): 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2020
Say that to the slain in kaduna. Islam is war

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by Angelfrost(m): 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2020
Lakside1955:
Me sef received mine yesterday �

Always maintain good friendship���

So, they basically pack bone give you... How valuable are you to this friend again??! tongue

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2020
Fat eww
Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Like say Marriage na trophy. It will amaze you how d rate of marriage will sooo decline if our economy is good and both gender earn good money.
i sure do know a lot of gurlz love sex and like to pretend alot, and i do know a lot of women will love to have children as well. Are u saying a lot of women don't want to be submissive to a man, and that most women are under a man majorly for financial gains and not that they truely want to be submissive to a man?
Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2020
porta potty gift.
Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by Angelfrost(m): 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2020
Miniso:

What exactly are you planning on benefiting from the wedding or marriage??!...

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by Leonbonapart(m): 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2020
AmazingELixir:
grin grin grin

Our over righteous Christian brethren will come at her now..accusing her of eating sacr............... grin

Chai! Covid 19 do me something, my landlord couldn't make it back to the country this time around to share sallah meat for me...
mumu
Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by Angelfrost(m): 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2020
Miniso:
i sure do know a lot of gurlz love sex and like to pretend alot, and i do know a lot of women will love to have children as well. Are u saying a lot of women don't want to be submissive to a man, and that most women are under a man majorly for financial gains and not that they truely want to be submissive to a man?

Na you ask question, na you still answer am... You too much!!! cool
Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by Leonbonapart(m): 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2020
dont8:
Good one from Kate, she's trying to promote religion harmony, good neighborliness is next to Godliness! Happy Eid to all Muslim around the world, God bless Nigeria.
say that to the antichrist government. Hypocrisy kee una
Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2020
Angelfrost:

What exactly are you planning on benefiting from the wedding or marriage??!...
Must i benefit? i want her to be happily married with kids. so someone can call her grand ma someday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) / Wizkid On A Date With Dillish Mathews, Damilola Adegbite And Osas Ighodaro / "You Will never Taste A Stew Like Mine" Ik Ogboona's Wife, Sonia Shades Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.