Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,915 members, 7,956,432 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:53 AM

Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" (73726 Views)

Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) / Bride That Looks Like Kate Henshaw (Photo / Kate Henshaw Shows Off Flexibility During Workout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by Kemimarch16(f): 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2020
I never see sallah meat chop since yesterday,the thing dey pain me o
Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by jubrilELsudan: 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2020
THAT'S HOW THEY WILL POISON HER.

ALL BECAUSE OF LONG THROAT.

Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by SweetCunt97(f): 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2020
AmuDimpka:

You Are a clown ...trust me

Do you even know the meaning of the phrase "crossing the Rubicon"

Ranter
Yes I do. Don't try to dance around it like most people do when caught in d bad.

A point of no return... So tell me how you wanna argue this one? Abi u don't even know d meaning of crossing d Rubicon you threw up?
Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by SweetCunt97(f): 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2020
Miniso:
i sure do know a lot of gurlz love sex and like to pretend alot, and i do know a lot of women will love to have children as well. Are u saying a lot of women don't want to be submissive to a man, and that most women are under a man majorly for financial gains and not that they truely want to be submissive to a man?
You kid yourself. Sex and having kids can b gotten without "I Do". I don't about d "submissive" you throwing about o. I personally feel marriage should be a partnership and not sub/master thingy.
Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by membranus: 5:26pm On Aug 01, 2020
Pipefitter:

A pipe fitter is a skilled laborer that assembles, repairs, fabricates and manage mechanical piping system.

If you can read this and you know any available job opening, kindly refer

Ok, thanks for the enlightenment.

I was actually curious.
Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You kid yourself. Sex and having kids can b gotten without "I Do". I don't about d "submissive" you throwing about o. I personally feel marriage should be a partnership and not sub/master thingy.
Aunty you really need to calm down, , women should be submissive to their husband.
Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by ehisforever24(m): 5:44pm On Aug 01, 2020
Please I am in Portharcourt and I need a job, A graduate of Electrical Electronics Engineering 0817515987
Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by earnit1: 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2020
oh
Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by AmuDimpka: 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Yes I do. Don't try to dance around it like most people do when caught in d bad.

A point of no return... So tell me how you wanna argue this one? Abi u don't even know d meaning of crossing d Rubicon you threw up?

Now what do you know what I meant by point of no return
Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2020
Miniso:
Won't this woman get married
Won't you mind your business? You want her to marry and at the end become one useless runts punching bag. Rubbish
Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:
You need a man in your life not sallah before your toto will go rancid.
Look at this one. undecided she is enjoying herself while you are here on naira land ranting.
Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by sylve11: 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2020
Dpharisee:

You have made Buhari to walk out of this thread in anger

Lol grin cool
Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by dont8(m): 9:06pm On Aug 01, 2020
Samfloxin:

It's good to be good neighbors...Sha, I no fit eat meat sacrificed to idol
Religion intolerance is the bane of our nation, so unfortunate calling the supreme being of another religion other than yours an idol.

Leonbonapart:
say that to the antichrist government. Hypocrisy kee una
Swerve from my mention and take your bitter soul elsewhere.
Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by adecz: 9:09pm On Aug 01, 2020
A good change from eating
dog meat with her Calabar/ Akwa Ibom
people..
Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by SweetCunt97(f): 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2020
Miniso:
Aunty you really need to calm down, , women should be submissive to their husband.
And men need to live their wives.
Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by Lakside1955(m): 10:18pm On Aug 01, 2020
Danwakae:

Bones...at all, at all , Na bad pass... Enjoy

Thank you, so u not see the meat abi, na bones side u see, but why
Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by Lakside1955(m): 10:18pm On Aug 01, 2020
Angelfrost:

So, they basically pack bone give you... How valuable are you to this friend again??! tongue

Oga make we hear word joo, so u nor see plenty meat there abi
Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 01, 2020
So this old woman nor wan get sense?
Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by Leonbonapart(m): 5:21am On Aug 02, 2020
dont8:
Religion intolerance is the bane of our nation, so unfortunate calling the supreme being of another religion other than yours an idol.

Swerve from my mention and take your bitter soul elsewhere.
say that to the dead killed by Buhari and El-rufai. Kate Henshaw is very stupid for saying those trash cos of a miserable ram sacrificed to Arabian god.... but as for you, God help you
Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by owila4luv(m): 6:56am On Aug 02, 2020
i can't sell out just for some piece of meat
Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by Godsgal(f): 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2020
Pipefitter:
I am a pipe fitter seeking employment opportunity, kindly refer if you know any available positions
I'll suggest you register with the association of fitters and welders. They have their offices in Ketu area of Lagos, where u can register with them and be a member. Whenever there Is a job, they'll contact you.
Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" by Pipefitter: 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
Godsgal:
I'll suggest you register with the association of fitters and welders. They have their offices in Ketu area of Lagos, where u can register with them and be a member. Whenever there Is a job, they'll contact you.

please can you give me any contact, I'm in portharcout and I can't register in all the union but if have a contact I can buy slot when there is a vacancy, kindly help me with any contact there of any

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amarachi Uyanne: 6 Years After Winning Airtel-Sponsored Nigeria's Got Talent / 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' / Paul Okoye Writes #EndSARS On His Jeep Wrangler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.