Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,422 members, 7,954,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:01 AM

See Bad English Written By A Polytechnic Graduate Who Applied For Npower Job - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Bad English Written By A Polytechnic Graduate Who Applied For Npower Job (4879 Views)

Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate / Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate / Girls, See Bad Guys Error. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Bad English Written By A Polytechnic Graduate Who Applied For Npower Job by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 01, 2020
Visit
https://www.harbeystudio.tk/2020/08/see-bad-english-written-by-polytechnic.html
To read full articles

Also visit www.harbeystudio.tk for your latest trending GIST

Re: See Bad English Written By A Polytechnic Graduate Who Applied For Npower Job by ThiagoKid(m): 7:02am On Aug 01, 2020
This one go shock buhari

6 Likes

Re: See Bad English Written By A Polytechnic Graduate Who Applied For Npower Job by UDUJ(m): 7:03am On Aug 01, 2020
enoch4christ957:
Visit
To read full articles

Are you surprised? You don't need to go too far, just go through most posts on nairaland and see the way the English language has been bastardized. undecided

It's a perfect reflection of the rot and decay of our educational system. Universities and Higher institutions keep churning out half baked graduates that cannot compose a simple sentence. Smh undecided

9 Likes

Re: See Bad English Written By A Polytechnic Graduate Who Applied For Npower Job by WinLABSstores: 7:29am On Aug 01, 2020
Polytechnic is polytechnic grin
Dazall

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See Bad English Written By A Polytechnic Graduate Who Applied For Npower Job by Freestainworld(m): 8:12am On Aug 01, 2020
WinLABSstores:
Polytechnic is polytechnic grin
Dazall
what are you insinuating? you think University students are better? olodo is olodo if you like take him/her to Cambridge or Harvard.

13 Likes

Re: See Bad English Written By A Polytechnic Graduate Who Applied For Npower Job by femi4: 8:26am On Aug 01, 2020
What else do you expect from poly grad

2 Likes

Re: See Bad English Written By A Polytechnic Graduate Who Applied For Npower Job by Karlifate: 9:18am On Aug 01, 2020

Re: See Bad English Written By A Polytechnic Graduate Who Applied For Npower Job by Caramelskin(f): 10:30am On Aug 01, 2020
I clicked on your link and my phone got compromised and I got automatic subscription to one mtutor. Nigerian bloggers are just something else.

5 Likes

Re: See Bad English Written By A Polytechnic Graduate Who Applied For Npower Job by oodua1stson: 10:32am On Aug 01, 2020
Npower got exactly what they paid for. What do you expect when you offered to pay 30k? Whole Soyinka or Achebe standard?

4 Likes

Re: See Bad English Written By A Polytechnic Graduate Who Applied For Npower Job by paulolee(m): 11:42am On Aug 01, 2020
staged..
Re: See Bad English Written By A Polytechnic Graduate Who Applied For Npower Job by Educonomist: 12:13pm On Aug 01, 2020
haba!
He did on purpose, perhaps to gain popularity
Re: See Bad English Written By A Polytechnic Graduate Who Applied For Npower Job by GerraMeh74(m): 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2020
UDUJ:

Are you surprised? You don't need to go too far, just go through most posts on nairaland and see the way the English language has been bastardized. undecided

It's a perfect reflection of the rot and decay of our educational system. Universities and Higher institutions keep churning out half baked graduates that cannot compose a simple sentence. Smh undecided

clap for yourself!!! English Master grin

1 Like

Re: See Bad English Written By A Polytechnic Graduate Who Applied For Npower Job by Jasonstar(m): 12:50pm On Aug 01, 2020
Reminds me of my ex-bitch, the smartest thing that ever came out of her mouth was my di*k cool
Re: See Bad English Written By A Polytechnic Graduate Who Applied For Npower Job by CodeTemplar: 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2020
enoch4christ957:
Visit
To read full articles

She writes better than his excellency in that rock. So what? Life doesn't start n end with English or language, even the deaf n dumb are productive.
Re: See Bad English Written By A Polytechnic Graduate Who Applied For Npower Job by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2020
GerraMeh74:
clap for yourself!!! English Master grin

With the whole grammar we speak, do you know Nigeria import everything even from Niger republic.
Re: See Bad English Written By A Polytechnic Graduate Who Applied For Npower Job by reservd(m): 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2020
UDUJ:

Are you saying its in the uni or poly that students are taught how to write good English language?
Re: See Bad English Written By A Polytechnic Graduate Who Applied For Npower Job by Sensitivity: 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2020
femi4:
What else do you expect from poly grad
U be idiot angry

1 Like

Re: See Bad English Written By A Polytechnic Graduate Who Applied For Npower Job by Ebenezer2030: 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2020
Freestainworld:
what are you insinuating? you think University students are better? olodo is olodo if you like take him/her to Cambridge or Harvard.
Sensitivity:
U be idiot angry
I can't count the number of times polytechnic graduates have bastardised and brought Shame to we graduates.
The best thing is to stop Polytechnic graduates from going to NYSC
Re: See Bad English Written By A Polytechnic Graduate Who Applied For Npower Job by kiddie(m): 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2020
It's not her native language, the idea is to pass a message if you cant decipher, move on.
Re: See Bad English Written By A Polytechnic Graduate Who Applied For Npower Job by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2020
Ebenezer2030:

I can't count the number of times polytechnic graduates have bastardised and brought Shame to we graduates.
Yours is full of errors, bastardised what?
Re: See Bad English Written By A Polytechnic Graduate Who Applied For Npower Job by merieam16(f): 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2020
paulolee:
staged..
seconded
Re: See Bad English Written By A Polytechnic Graduate Who Applied For Npower Job by Emekaossai(m): 8:22pm On Aug 01, 2020
Ebenezer2030:

Just read your poor grammar and correct yourself. You know nothing.
Re: See Bad English Written By A Polytechnic Graduate Who Applied For Npower Job by GerraMeh74(m): 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2020
supportnija:

With the whole grammar we speak, do you know Nigeria import everything even from Niger republic.
Am telling you, importation is like an infection in Nigeria. All we do is to produce graduates with big big English, but when it comes to productivity nothing to show.... A student of Electrical Engineering will study for 5years but has never done any practicals at all... We dwell so much on the theoretical aspects of things and how good your English is... It is actually very sad.
Re: See Bad English Written By A Polytechnic Graduate Who Applied For Npower Job by Nicepoker(m): 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2020
poly vs uni graduates, the floor is open for you all to disgrace yourselves.
Re: See Bad English Written By A Polytechnic Graduate Who Applied For Npower Job by Olabode971(f): 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

See What was Discovered In Hushpuppi's Apartment. / My Message To The single & Searching Ladies / 'Tall & Beautiful Lady Begin Search For A Boyfriend On Twitter, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.