Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,961 members, 7,956,610 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:10 PM

Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) (2165 Views)

What northerners must know about the Southerners don't be deceived / FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South / The Foolishness Of The Southerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) by mightyhazell: 8:18am On Aug 01, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Religious extremism is not restricted to any religion. Have you never heard of the I. R. A terrorists in Ireland? The same way I don't consider the IRA as true Christians is the same way I don't consider BH as true Muslims. I believe terrorism is mostly fueled by a political agenda at its core and masked with religion.

Back to topic lest we derail.

#JusticeForNgorgi
Never mind about Ireland..

why do some moslems support Boko terrorism,..and what do u think can be done about it..? u may not know it ,but that issue is siphoning alot of resources from this country.. billions of dollars are lost yearly ,not to talk of hundreds of young and able bodied soldiers... and we are not detailing pls.. if not for these Boko Haram menace and all the inticacies trailing it,perhaps the issues that led to this shooting may never have arisen..
Re: Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) by QuotaSystem: 8:19am On Aug 01, 2020
Samyj247:
common shut up. what u are even telling me to check, is an alleged statement and not the fact. Do u think the Nigerian army headed by a bokoharam Buratai would reveal the real reason why he was shot? Until we hear from Maduabuchi, my statement stands.

You want to take the word of a confirmed murderer that killed his senior officer over the word of the Nigerian Army that employed them both?

Are you not being a clown with the above quoted statement?

This is the same attitude Ironsi had - shielding his murderous kinsmen after killing northerners that led to regrettable violence.

Just continue.

3 Likes

Re: Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) by QuotaSystem: 8:21am On Aug 01, 2020
mightyhazell:
Never mind about Ireland..

why do some moslems support Boko terrorism
,..and what do u think can be done about it..? u may not know it ,but that issue is siphoning alot of resources from this country.. billions of dollars are lost yearly ,not to talk of hundreds of young and able bodied soldiers... and we are not detailing pls.. if not for these Boko Haram menace and all the inticacies trailing it,perhaps the issues that led to this shooting may never have arisen..

Why forget IRA? Because it doesn't fit your narrative? Is it not also terrorism? Or is it because its not by Muslims?

As for the 2nd bolded, read my last response, your answer is contained therein.

2 Likes

Re: Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) by mightyhazell: 8:29am On Aug 01, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Why forget IRA? Because it doesn't fit your narrative? Is it not also terrorism? Or is it because its not by Muslims?

As for the 2nd bolded, read my last response, your answer is contained therein.
lol..,why bring in Ireland? are we in Ireland? Did the incidence occur in Ireland? The reason we should not bring in The IRA is same reason we are not bringing in the scores of known terrorist organisations in the world.

In your last statements that u referred to,u just made sweeping political statements.. nothing that shows commitment.. As if Boko terrorism is a normal thing that all Nigerians should just bear with. letme add one question.. why are captured Boko terrorists admitted back into societies,..I even heard some are absorbed into the Nigerian Army.
Re: Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) by Tranquillity360: 9:06am On Aug 01, 2020
Mmuoojukwu:
If you check the background of this op well you will notice he is one of the Yoruba fake news mongers using nairaland to achieve his aim. The hate and jealousy for Igbos can't allow them grow. Watch out, Yoruba online media rats are on the prowl to unleash lies, incite killings. Expect more fake news from them. To be safe doubt, reject every post from a Yoruba on nairaland. The north knows them well. They are merchants of fake news.
Evil things from waste
Re: Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) by pricklewane: 9:27am On Aug 01, 2020
As for me I can believe anything from Igbos or Igbos. When this article is published by Vanguard or Channels I will release my comment on that.
Re: Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) by kingzizzy: 9:39am On Aug 01, 2020
CrimeKsmart:
YET ANOTHER LESSON FROM THE NORTH TO SOUTHERNERS
Until the majority of southerners learn to be mature, tolerant and patriotic in their reactions to thorny national issues, we shall never get tired of citing the exemplary maturity, tolerance and the legendary patience of the northerners to them.
The two pictures below are those of two Nigerian soldiers: one Igbo, the other 'Hausa'.
The Igbo, Private Azunna Maduabuchi, shot the 'Hausa' man, Lt. Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi, six times in the back while the officer was on phone talking to his newly wedded wife.
Maduabuchi was alleged to have shouted, after killing his boss:
"I have achieved my aim".
It is to be noted that the slain officer was his (Maduabuchi's) commanding officer at the Boko Haram warfront.
I am sure so many people reading this post are reading about the incident for the first time.
Please, those of you who have conscience, tell me what could have been the reactions of the Igbo, CAN, southerners and northern Christians, if the incident were the other way round, namely, a Hausa other rank soldier shot his Igbo commanding officer six times in the back for no apparent reason ?
Hell would have been let loose, Facebook and Twitter would have been painted red; tonnes of insults, vituperations and invective hurled on Hausa-Fulani, Muslims, prophet Muhammad and Islam.
It would be recalled that when Flying officer, Tolulope Arotile was killed in error, in an auto crash by her secondary school ex-mates, some people had already started weaving conspiracy theories, insinuating that she was killed by Muslims, who were envious of her feats as the first female combat helicopter pilot in NAF, until the timely press release by the Nigeria Airforce which disclosed the names of the occupants of the SUV which crushed her, who all turned out to be her fellow Christians.
Some people have already attributed the Private Maduabuchi's action to the combat-induced Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), which predisposes troops who experienced war to some psychiatric problems.
However, pending the full investigations into the incident by the military authorities, I have my doubts.
The young Igbo soldier might have been a victim of the brainwashing, hate speeches and inciting to violence against Hausa-Fulani and Muslims generally, by the runaway and cowardly terrorist, Nnamdi Kanu, which he has been carrying out in his Radio Biafra, especially bearing in mind what the boy was reported to have allegedly said after killing the officer.
May Allah have mercy on the soul of Lt. Babakaka Shehu, a Kanuri from Borneo state; and forgive his shortcomings.

#Copied

I dont know how factual this story is about an Igbo Soldier shooting his commanding officer, too many fake news out there. What I do know is that the North is neither mature nor tolerant and their idea of being patriotic is being in control of Nigeria. The proof is in the time line of Igbos killed in the North

Jos, June 1945- Hundreds of Igbos massacred

Kano, 1953 - Hundreds of Igbos massacred

May to October 1966 - Over 30,000 Igbos, men, women and children slaughtered all over the North

Sharia riots of 2002 - Thousands of Igbos masacred all over the North

Maidugri, 2006 - Over 100 Igbos lost their lives in a massacre caused by a Danish cartoon of prophet Mohammed

Other situations where Igbos have been killed in the North are:

Kano 1980
Maiduguri 1982
Jimeta 1984
Gombe 1985
Zaria 1987
Kaduna & Kafanchan 1991
Bauchi & Katsina 1991
Kano 1991
Zangon-Kataf 1992
Funtua 1993
Kano 1994
Kaduna 2000
Kaduna 2001
Maiduguri 2001
Maiden Crisis-Setember 2001
Kaduna 2002
Jos-November 2008
Beheading of Gideon Akaluka in December of 1996 in a POLICE STATION in Kano
Saint Moritz killed December 2001
25. Post April 2011 Presidential Election: 10 youth-corps men & women and numerous citizens murdered because a Christian Southerner was elected.
Jos Christmas Eve 2010
Madalla Christmas day 2011
Mubi January 6 2012

Thousands of Igbos have been murdered in the North since 1945, so dont come here to talk about the North and their tolerance that does not exist!
Re: Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) by hajimosho(m): 9:57am On Aug 01, 2020
cry
Re: Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) by ChangedMan1999(m): 10:14am On Aug 01, 2020
I usually don't comment on nairaland, but because of this hate filled post, I will give the wicked op a piece of my mind.

Do you remember when soldiers threatened to rape Warri women and it went viral on social media and what caused it?

If you don't know, it was because soldier from a southern tribe that I won't mention killed a civilian, in Warri and Warri people retaliated by killing another soldier.

After the soldier killed the Warri man, nobody cared about his tribe; people just called him 'army man' and 'soldier'

What I am trying to say is when a soldier or a civilian that is not Igbo commit a crime no one will focus on his tribe, but when it is Igbo, wicked people will strongly believe the crime was committed because he is Igbo.

In this nairaland whenever we read news about misconduct of a soldier, all of us all will just conclude that he should go meet his match in Sambisa forest, but if the soldier is Igbo wicked people will withdraw from the 'soldier' to 'Igbo soldier'.

With this type of tribalism, do you expect us to still believe in this country.

1 Like

Re: Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) by SHAKABOOM: 10:36am On Aug 01, 2020
CrimeKsmart:
Until the majority of southerners learn to be mature, tolerant and patriotic in their reactions to thorny national issues, we shall never get tired of citing the exemplary maturity, tolerance and the legendary patience of the northerners to them.
The two pictures below are those of two Nigerian soldiers: one Igbo, the other 'Hausa'.
The Igbo, Private Azunna Maduabuchi, shot the 'Hausa' man, Lt. Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi, six times in the back while the officer was on phone talking to his newly wedded wife.
It is to be noted that the slain officer was his (Maduabuchi's) commanding officer at the Boko Haram warfront.
I am sure so many people reading this post are reading about the incident for the first time.
Please, those of you who have conscience, tell me what could have been the reactions of the Igbo, CAN, southerners and northern Christians, if the incident were the other way round, namely, a Hausa other rank soldier shot his Igbo commanding officer six times in the back for no apparent reason ?
Hell would have been let loose, Facebook and Twitter would have been painted red; tonnes of insults, vituperations and invective hurled on Hausa-Fulani, Muslims, prophet Muhammad and Islam.
It would be recalled that when Flying officer, Tolulope Arotile was killed in error, in an auto crash by her secondary school ex-mates, some people had already started weaving conspiracy theories, insinuating that she was killed by Muslims, who were envious of her feats as the first female combat helicopter pilot in NAF, until the timely press release by the Nigeria Airforce which disclosed the names of the occupants of the SUV which crushed her, who all turned out to be her fellow Christians.
Some people have already attributed the Private Maduabuchi's action to the combat-induced Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), which predisposes troops who experienced war to some psychiatric problems.
However, pending the full investigations into the incident by the military authorities, I have my doubts.
The young Igbo soldier might have been a victim of the brainwashing, hate speeches and inciting to violence against Hausa-Fulani and Muslims generally, by the runaway and cowardly terrorist, Nnamdi Kanu, which he has been carrying out in his Radio Biafra, especially bearing in mind what the boy was reported to have allegedly said after killing the officer.
May Allah have mercy on the soul of Lt. Babakaka Shehu, a Kanuri from Borneo state; and forgive his shortcomings.

#Copied

U where making small sense till u brought up nnamdi kanu.

Soldier or not,Be u Igbo,Hausa,Yoruba be u white,black or green o..If anyone purposely withdraws my salary after working so hard for months and I finally have an opportunity to harm that person.I won't think twice.

The guy has responsibilities.

In this covid19 hard time..one can imagine how his brothers, sisters and his loved ones under him will be disturbing him for help and he won't be able to help out not becos he is lazy but one over feed,greedy oga is laving his money after months of dedication and fighting.
Re: Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) by Minsk24: 11:34am On Aug 01, 2020
Mtcheeew.....
Re: Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) by Tumbulum: 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2020
My question is what the fuvck is a young Igbo man fighting a fuvcking Islamic war for? A war that has no fu.cvking ending. Allow arrewa republic to have their Islamic state so that our soldiers will be free from senseless death
Re: Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) by ofeco: 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2020
mightyhazell:
The killer soldier must be investigated thoroughly.. we have read how he was deprived of 7months salary and yet fighting the deadliest groups in the world in very harsh conditions.. Pray, how does one do one of the world's deadliest jobs and yet don't get paid.. ur mom or siblings back home may be sick and dying because of lack of funds.. while u away in a terrorist enclave,and yet without pay.. Shooting your commanding officer is most odd and inexcusable ,so we need to get to the root cause of the ugly incidence,if not for anything to forestall future occurence of such ugly scenerio.. leaving arms in the hands of mentally unbalanced individuals in itself is a big flaw. our armed men need mental evaluation from time to time
Well said. The private is wrong to have shot his commander but it is also wrong for a worker to be deprived access to his salaries for months. There is urgent need for a total over haul of our military.
Re: Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) by gawu1: 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2020
mightyhazell:
The killer soldier must be investigated thoroughly.. we have read how he was deprived of 7months salary and yet fighting the deadliest groups in the world in very harsh conditions.. Pray, how does one do one of the world's deadliest jobs and yet don't get paid.. ur mom or siblings back home may be sick and dying because of lack of funds.. while u away in a terrorist enclave,and yet without pay.. Shooting your commanding officer is most odd and inexcusable ,so we need to get to the root cause of the ugly incidence,if not for anything to forestall future occurence of such ugly scenerio.. leaving arms in the hands of mentally unbalanced individuals in itself is a big flaw. our armed men need mental evaluation from time to time
Where was he for those 7 months his salary was stopped? One must be ready to put his /her life online for the jobs willingly choose to do. Absenting illegally from duty especially in military formation can attract sever consequences which every soldier knows. Stoppage of salary is even too mild a punishment for a swore-to-defence but who abandoned his duty post for no cogent reason. He could have been court Martial for sabotage and accomplished, which consequences are grave
Nevertheless, since he decided to take such obnoxious way of showing his grieve against the rules of his engagement, definitely he should face all the accompanies consequences. The stopping of the salary could not have been done without reasons if really that was what pushed him to snife off life of that young combatant.
Re: Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) by rummmy: 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2020
QuotaSystem:
The face of the MURDERER.

Private Azunna Maduabuchi

real solder.
Re: Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) by rummmy: 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Ipob has done it again.
#JusticeForNgorgi
..Lol..... Rip to the slain solder.
Re: Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) by Masterkernel1: 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

#Copied

I would rather be logical, against throwing tantrums. I will rather not fault your assertions, but rather spell out the obvious, which for whatever reason(s) you Choose to trivialize.

First, Private Maduabuchi, if you had read the full report from the daily that reported the incident, said... "Salaries and Allowances has been held for months, he made frantic efforts to have his wages, all to no avail for months, and the military took him to battle against the insurgents, with less than N50,000 per month, having family (kids), who depends on him for survival.

He has also asked for exit permission, and wasn't granted.

Sir/Ma... Can't you stand fighting insurgency, denied access to your family and funding to survive them for months, what will be the state of your mind?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ndigbo On Nairaland There Is A Valid Suggestion On Ground Now / 2023: APC Breaks Silence On Jonathan’s Presidential Ambition / Anap/noi Presidential Election Poll (photos)mr Peter obi leads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.