Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Breaking!!fulani Herdsmen Kill Husband And Wife, Afikpo Ebonyi State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!!fulani Herdsmen Kill Husband And Wife, Afikpo Ebonyi State. (2081 Views)

Breaking: Fulani Men Who Kidnapped Methodist Bishop In Abia Arrested Pics / Breaking!!! Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ebonyi State, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos, Video) / BREAKING! Fulani Herdsmen Block Benin-ore Road In Edo State, Travelers Stranded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!!fulani Herdsmen Kill Husband And Wife, Afikpo Ebonyi State. by totit: 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
https://9newsng.com/breakingfulani-herdsmen-kill-husband-and-wife-afikpo-ebonyi-state/

BREAKING!!FULANI HERDSMEN KILL HUSBAND AND WIFE @ AFIKPO EBONYI STATE.

The lifeless bodies of late Mr Onya Oko and his wife Ngozi Onya were found on their farm at Amata in Oziza Afikpo South LGA on Friday 9th October, 2020 after missing for 24 hours since Thursday 8th October, 2020. According to reports, the couple left for farm healthy but did not return alive.

When the news about their missing reached the community leader and other Community dwellers, the traditional leader immediately called on the Nigeria police Afikpo division. They went in search of the couple and found them murdered on the farm.

After series of investigations by the police and medical experts, it was confirmed that the wife late Ngozi Onya, who was pregnant, suffered bruises in her private part as a result of multiple penetrations and rape by the murderous Fulani herdsmen.

The husband was tied with ropes to die slowly as he watched his beloved wife being rapped helplessly.

Culled from Hope for Nigeria

Re: Breaking!!fulani Herdsmen Kill Husband And Wife, Afikpo Ebonyi State. by loramoore: 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2020
God will help us
Re: Breaking!!fulani Herdsmen Kill Husband And Wife, Afikpo Ebonyi State. by Yahksbiz(m): 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2020
when are protesting on this na
Re: Breaking!!fulani Herdsmen Kill Husband And Wife, Afikpo Ebonyi State. by Imortal001: 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2020
very bad
Re: Breaking!!fulani Herdsmen Kill Husband And Wife, Afikpo Ebonyi State. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2020
Re: Breaking!!fulani Herdsmen Kill Husband And Wife, Afikpo Ebonyi State. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
Re: Breaking!!fulani Herdsmen Kill Husband And Wife, Afikpo Ebonyi State. by LegendHero(m): 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
This is really sad honestly.

RIP to them!

This Fulani herdsmen issue self dey there and all hands must be on deck to solve this menace.
Re: Breaking!!fulani Herdsmen Kill Husband And Wife, Afikpo Ebonyi State. by totit: 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2020
LegendHero:
This is sad honestly.

RIP to them!

This Fulani herdsmen issue self dey there and all
hands must be on deck.

Honestly, from the bottom of my heart I say, God will punish the wicked herdsmen or whoever is behind this wickedness. Pregnant woman for crying out loud? Wft!

This country has lost its pride and the essence of her humility. Wft!

6 Likes

Re: Breaking!!fulani Herdsmen Kill Husband And Wife, Afikpo Ebonyi State. by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2020
End Nigeria in short
Re: Breaking!!fulani Herdsmen Kill Husband And Wife, Afikpo Ebonyi State. by okpalaAnambra: 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
I trust IPOB to do something urgently

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!fulani Herdsmen Kill Husband And Wife, Afikpo Ebonyi State. by daddytime(m): 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2020
Umahi's best friends.

Lilly livered arselicking morons.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!fulani Herdsmen Kill Husband And Wife, Afikpo Ebonyi State. by Freestainworld(m): 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
God divide this country, so that we can develop on our own regionally.
Re: Breaking!!fulani Herdsmen Kill Husband And Wife, Afikpo Ebonyi State. by T9ksy(m): 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
loramoore:
God will help us

God (heavens) only help those whoarewilling and ready to help themselves.
Re: Breaking!!fulani Herdsmen Kill Husband And Wife, Afikpo Ebonyi State. by OkoNDOoBo: 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
you mean those jesters?? Did it start today?
Your leaders both in ohaneze, monarchs governors and lawmakers re bunch useless cowards.
What stop them from flouting their own regional security outfit when south west was battling FG for own security outfit?

The only language Fulani herdsmen understand is show of force and gunshot against them,

When is your sleepy amadioha goona make himself useful. Sango is at the forefront of war against herdsmen, sango has done more damage on killer herdsmens. When their source of livehood re taken away they would leave
Re: Breaking!!fulani Herdsmen Kill Husband And Wife, Afikpo Ebonyi State. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
daddytime:
Umahi's best friends.

Youths were protesting extra judicial killing you called them fraudsters
Re: Breaking!!fulani Herdsmen Kill Husband And Wife, Afikpo Ebonyi State. by Cyberterror: 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
Umahi is Buhari's partner in progress grin
Re: Breaking!!fulani Herdsmen Kill Husband And Wife, Afikpo Ebonyi State. by daddytime(m): 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
[[s]quote author=Mikecold post=94872463]Youths were protesting extra judicial killing you called them fraudsters[/quote][/s]
Re: Breaking!!fulani Herdsmen Kill Husband And Wife, Afikpo Ebonyi State. by Iceberg3: 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2020
totit:

Honestly, from the bottom of my heart I say, God will punish the wicked herdsmen or whoever is behind this wickedness. Pregnant woman for crying out loud? Wft!

Thank you but we do hope you and those your piposes will remain objective cos I know you very well. grin

Well rip n may God bring those killers to justice
Re: Breaking!!fulani Herdsmen Kill Husband And Wife, Afikpo Ebonyi State. by Iceberg3: 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
Your leaders both in ohaneze, monarchs governors and lawmakers re bunch useless cowards.
What stop them from flouting their own regional security outfit when south west was battling FG for own security outfit?

The only language Fulani herdsmen understand is show of force and gunshot against them,

When is your sleepy amadioha goona make himself useful. Sango is at the forefront of war against herdsmen, sango has done more damage on killer herdsmens. When their source of livehood re taken away they would leave
The person you quoted is sarcastic and is a known impostor n you fell yakata for his antics smh
Re: Breaking!!fulani Herdsmen Kill Husband And Wife, Afikpo Ebonyi State. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2020
Hehehe
Re: Breaking!!fulani Herdsmen Kill Husband And Wife, Afikpo Ebonyi State. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Lol
Re: Breaking!!fulani Herdsmen Kill Husband And Wife, Afikpo Ebonyi State. by okpalaAnambra: 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
[s] you mean those jesters?? Did it start today?

When is your sleepy amadioha goona make himself useful. Sango is at the forefront of war against herdsmen, sango has done more damage on killer herdsmens. When their source of livehood re taken away they would leave[/s]
Well I understand your point concerning the south east leaders been sellout but don't insult our people.. The herdsmen crises still rocks south west.. And I say again you will watch and see ipob action soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!fulani Herdsmen Kill Husband And Wife, Afikpo Ebonyi State. by Biafrawemove: 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:

We don’t protest any longer
Tactics change
Nigeria newspapers will feed you with the happy ending

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!fulani Herdsmen Kill Husband And Wife, Afikpo Ebonyi State. by totit: 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
Iceberg3:

Thank you but we do hope you and those your piposes will remain objective cos I know you very well. grin

Well rip n may God bring those killers to justice

Sorry to disappoint you, I ain't here to please anyone especially on this platform filled with crazy lots. And be noted that, by all means, I shall defend my tribe and stand for what I believe is of benefit to me and my people.

But in this case( OP ) at hand, we are all humans and God creation first before tribe and race and the news is sad.

I repeat, I ain't here to please you nor anybody but I have the right to air my opinion and being human, I detest what's happening in the country especially the issue of the herdmen to mention but few.
Re: Breaking!!fulani Herdsmen Kill Husband And Wife, Afikpo Ebonyi State. by okpalaAnambra: 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Lol
Why is this Edo boy laughing.. Who invited u to my mention.. Fvvck off.. Your worry should be in Edo and not Ala igbo

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!fulani Herdsmen Kill Husband And Wife, Afikpo Ebonyi State. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Why is this Edo boy laughing.. Who invited u to my mention.. Fvvck off.. Your worry should be in Edo and not Ala igbo

Well errrm how can I be meddling on Ana-Igbo issues from Omambala igala land.

What's our business.
Re: Breaking!!fulani Herdsmen Kill Husband And Wife, Afikpo Ebonyi State. by okpalaAnambra: 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Well errrm how can I be meddling on Ana-Igbo issues from Omambala igala land.

What's our business.
You're an Edo boy, simple.. Go face your troubled state
Re: Breaking!!fulani Herdsmen Kill Husband And Wife, Afikpo Ebonyi State. by FieldMarshall06(m): 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
daddytime:
Umahi's best friends.

You are correct.

That is the reason I don't like Umahi. He is an asslicker and he fails to protect his people, just to please another man. I have no respect for him, despite his good works.
Re: Breaking!!fulani Herdsmen Kill Husband And Wife, Afikpo Ebonyi State. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2020
LegendHero:
This is really sad honestly.

RIP to them!

This Fulani herdsmen issue self dey there and all hands must be on deck to solve this menace.

Legendhero,
I take God beg you, talk to your people. I notice here in nairaland you are one of those yoruba people listen to. Which person will see something like this and not be moved with grief? My people are in grievance. What you see in this picture, this is our story everyday. Not all make it to media. In the hands of security forces and northern elements this is our experience. Tell your people Ndigbo need their help. Its simple. We are not asking for yoruba to intervene and lead our struggle, we just would like that yoruba stop attacking us online. Thats all. It is too much to face enemies in our forests, our farmlands, our streets and markets and also have to deal with yoruba online. Like Goerge Floyd became a rallying point for change in America, we should these three lifeless beings a rallying point for yoruba to recognize our suffering and back off, Igbo Lives Matter. Abeg you brother, talk to your people. Many people have questioned why SE did not protest endsars. We suffer more than just sars and when we protest more of us are murdered, our women are rounded up and thrown into jail for speaking against brutal injustice. I look at these victims on the ground and my heart cries. This is sad. May their souls rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!fulani Herdsmen Kill Husband And Wife, Afikpo Ebonyi State. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2020
totit:

Yes, Amen. Tears filled my eyes and spirit when I saw this. Buhari should see and read this. Very deeply painful.

Its not about Igbo, this is violation of humanity. To those who are yoruba, this act is violation of what you guys call ewo, a taboo, a desecration of the covenants with your deities and orisha. If it violates your spirit world it violates our spirit world in Alaigbo also. It violates sharia code. It violates every code of human society, civilized and uncivilized.
Re: Breaking!!fulani Herdsmen Kill Husband And Wife, Afikpo Ebonyi State. by Rugaria: 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
Killing of pregnant women, an abominable act thought to be the worst evil ever in places like ours have now become the trademark of the fulani and nobody is doing anything about it... How many fulanis have been arrested and jailed for this? If I talk now, them go say I dey go tribal but a pregnant woman just lost her life because a tribal bigot who cant stop his brothers from killing and maiming is in power...

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!fulani Herdsmen Kill Husband And Wife, Afikpo Ebonyi State. by amakadlite(f): 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
the secret genocide going on is getting a go ahead nod from the top, if not how can this wicked acts of herdsmen continue like this without a stern sentence from the top?
btw, are these Fulani killings not enough to stir protest? smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Caused The Insecurity In The Southeast? / Proof That Abba Kyari Is Not Sincere With His Claim / Nigerians React As Okada Man Return 20.8 Million Naira,meet His Country Presiden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.